Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 17:55

"All I ever wanted, all I ever needed--" Gabrielle paused a little, as if she were remembering the lyrics. "Is here in my arms." She smiled a little, hinting to Ariel to continue. "Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm."

--

When the song ended, Gabrielle looked surprised for a moment, and looked at Ariel. "Hey, that wasn't bad, not bad at all." Looking proud of herself she scrolled thorugh the MP3 player for another song. "Though karaoke is not my forte," she giggled.

Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 17:55

(WOAH SHIT I BEEN LOOKIN FOR THAT SONG KRISTY!!!!!!)

TK winked back, "Well, because he's Emir, and I'm TK, mind leaving me here on the sofa?"
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:00

"Yeah, that was really fun," Ariel said as she looked at Gabrielle, a small smile on her face.

"Though I have to admit, I've never done karaoke before." She laughed nervously as she rubbed the back of her head, looking at the ground, embarrassed. Then she asked, "What song are you thinking of playing next?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:01

Alevon would notice that he can't see the Illusion man, nor could he hear him.

"Sure, I'd be happy to keep you company TK..." He replied, laying with her as he wrapped his arms around her, warming her with his body.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:04

"Oh...as you wish..."
He dissappears

Alyssa shows up in front of Emir
"Hiya"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:04

"Oh, you haven't?" Gabrielle's head perked up as she shot an interested gaze at her. "I'm surprised, you don't go out to bars and stuff?" Assuming the answer was 'no', she continued without leaving time to continue. "Do you sing, like, alone?" She seemed to have completely ignored her question about the song.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:08

"Uh..." Ariel looked at the wall, a light blushing forming. She was really embarrassed, though she didn't know why.

"I don't really sing... Just hum quietly to myself sometimes," she explained. She went to bars sure, but it was mainly to keep Raine out of trouble and to have a drink or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:10

TK wrapped her arms around him and smiled to herself. She inhaled deeply and held him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:12

As he held her he breathed in her scent and gave her a light kiss on the cheek, just happy to be laying within her arms, and to have her within his.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:16

"Hello Lesbian." Emir said, looking at Alyssa.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:21

TK brushed her hand, to anyone it would seem as if she were stroking the air, but she was actually stroking the man's cheek.

"It seems Alevon has an interesting way of having fun"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:25

"Ha...I'm no lesbian..."
She looks at herself

"Oh, right...nevermind, I am"
She smiles
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:25

The man chuckles as he rearranges himself, laying beneath her while she lays atop him and the back of the couch and replies,"That he does... For a man who hates those who hurts his friends, he seems to enjoy hurting his own."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:29

TK turned on her belly and slid her fingertip down the man's chest, "I said that to him and he got offended."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:31

"Mmmm." Emir said, rubbing his head. He didn't have the thought process for this girl right now.
"What do you want exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:31

The man laughed at this and replied,"What ISN'T he offended by? Even now due to a little joke I made he is seeking an ability to hide himself from my abilities. Well if he hates me so much, I don't need to talk with him anymore." He then gently runs his fingers down her back, smiling while he was doing so.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:35

TK raised an eyebrow and laid her head on his chest, getting comfortable. "Can you really not talk with him anymore?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:40

"No no, I'm sure I can. But with what he's getting, he could just shut me out anytime. So I choose not to involve myself with someone with such a disregard for what I thought was his friend... I guess I'm just another person to him..." He replied, his heart slowly beating in his chest as he places his hand atop her head, lightly stroking it.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:48

TK sighed and nodded, "Its a shame how even though 10 years has passed...he's not changed...I fear he has gotton worse..." her cheeks flushed when she realized him stroking her head.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:52

The man shakes his head slightly as he replies,"And I'm sorry about that... You have quite the willpower though for being able to survive living alongside him. I commend you for that." He then looks in the direction of Alevon and grins slightly. Using his ability on Alevon, he would no longer be able to see TK.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 18:59

TK propped up slightly, her chin resting on the back of her right hand as she grinned, "Thank you. I think my best friend Ariel doesn't like him, she might even hate him but she tolerates him for my sake...I think her willpower is greater" she said it in awe.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:02

The man nods as he replies,"I'll have to apologize to her as well... As I think aside from Raine she took it the worst..." He then reached up and brushed some of the hair in TK's face over her cheek, placing it behind her ear as he smiled, admiring her features.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:07

TK's cheeks flushed again and she looked to the floor, biting her lip nervously yet ignoring it, "Yeah, she's been with me longer than anyone, she's my support and my strength" she confessed. "I'd really appreciate you apologizing to her."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:11

He nods, replying,"I planned on it... I will work extra hard just for you TK." He gave her a small smile, but then looked away slightly, ashamed for harming them in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 19:13

TK returned her gaze upon him. "You don't have to work extra hard, especially for me, haha. You make me feel as if you're in my debt" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next