Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:08

TK texted Yia back "Uhm...we'll talk about this later Yia, if you don't find out on your own that is."

TK overheard Alevon's thoughts and sighed. She kept Grace in her arms as she waited in the main room for everyone to be ready.

"How could he think such a thing of me...*sigh* that's right Alevon...keep making me out to be a bad person..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:12

"...what?"
Alevon says, walking up to TK

"...did you say something? ...I couldn't quite catch it if you did..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:18

TK opened her eyes slowly and stared at Alevon. "Iiya" was all she said as she walked away from him. TK grabbed the remote control and started flipping through all the channels every second. Through each channel, TK's eyes darted all over the screen, taking in every detail of every area of the world the television permitted her.

To anyone it may seem as if TK were just trying to annoy everyone but in all reality, she was trying to memorize these places if ever she'd have to teleport, but only to those spots.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:20

Alevon watches as well, coughing a bit, wiping the blood on his pants

...I love Tsinanae, but that girl is impossible to read sometimes...oh well...I suppose it doesn't matter anymore...I'm f*cked either way...I'm going to die soon, or if I do live, she doesn't want me anymore...either way, my life is over...I may as well die doing what I've always wanted to do...help people.

He rests his hand on the side of his head, willing his migrane away without much sucess

(TK can still hear the thoughts)
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:39

Yia, who was in the Main Room along with TK and Alevon, went over to them and watched what TK was doing.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:42

TK frowns at what she overheard Alevon say and started flicking through channels every millisecond.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:46

Yia played with TK's hair. "TK... What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:51

TK settles down for a moment, realizing the person who was in her hair was Yia. She forced a smile on her face but kept her eyes on the screen. "I'm memorizing terrains, everything I see here, just in case I have to teleport to the area. See...I can't teleport to places I've never seen or been to before. Even though I see these images...if I teleport to lets say...New Orleans, I can only teleport to the part of New Orleans thats I've seen." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:53

Videor watched the scene, unsure what to do or make of it before just giving up, walking over to TK as he sat next to her, understanding what she was doing as he watched as well, not wanting to disturb her concentration.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:54

Yia listened to her intently. He had to learn this stuff in order to master Teleporting. "How are you doing?" Yia asks Alevon. "Headache?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:56

TK felt Videor's presence and she frowned again. "You know Videor...you could at least introduce yourself to Yia. I believe you were the voice in his head?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:57

Alevon sits next to him, shutting his eyes, leaning his head on his hand...still in quite a bit of pain, but ignoring it for TK's sake

"It's going away somewhat...thanks"
He says, rubbing his head (this was true, but it still hurt, though not as much)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:58

"Oh, yeah..." Videor then turns to Yia and says,"Hi, I'm the dick that said those mean things to you, and I'm sorry. It was my job at the time, and now it isn't, can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:59

"Mmmm. What do you think Alloy?" Yia says turning to Alloy and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:00

Alevon lays on the couch on his section of it, leaning his head on the armrest with his feet on the couch, eyes closed, still in pain
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:03

TK groaned in annoyance as she flipped through the channels. She was still holding Grace firmly.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:04

Alevon nods off while they wait for who knows what, his arm limply hangs off the side of the couch

...losing that much blood makes a person tired, you know
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:08

"Hmm, well if he is applogizing for it then I see no problem with it until hes starts ups again. But thats my two cents." Said Maxim as he crossed his arms.

"I'd forgive him Yia not best to dwell on past experiences."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:09

"Alright." Yia says smiling and looking at the new guy. "Just please don't do it again. What were your orders anyway?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:11

Alevon hears what Maxim says and shuts his mouth a little tighter, humming to the thought

According to that logic, was Alevon really so evil?
...or is TK not accepting his appologies as is normal to do?
...maybe TK is refusing to look past past mistakes...but...is that a bad thing?
Could it be that TK is not the angel that Alevon originally perceived her to be?

(that wasn't a surface thought, lol, so TK can't hear it)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:15

"Make all of you as depressed as possible so that when the time came you'd all be easy to pick off one by one as you're all distracted by your deepest and darkest fears, regrets, and individuals." Videor said rather simply and honestly, still watching the tv.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:16

Yia stared at him with semi-wide eyes. "Wow, luckily I saw through your trick then."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:18

"...I saw through it, and was STILL affected..."
Alevon mumbles almost inaudible as he shifts around on the couch, getting more comfortable
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:18

TK sighed, laid Grace down on the couch and commenced her flipping of channels. She had nothing to contribute to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 23:20

"No, you didn't. You think you did, but you did exactly as I wanted. Even if you think it did nothing, my Voice was on your mind daily, along with your abilities acting up. If I acted upon it, I could have made you think you were going bat shit crazy." Videor said, chuckling a little,"Aside from that, I also wasn't being creative that day. Not with you anyway, as at the time you were a low priority."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next