Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding of Salreen

Go down 
+2
Zentaku
Darasuum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:41

"So I see you can build things? We need people like you for future... projects. I pay well if you're interested." Masak said to Joseph.

He then turned to Solovei

"Some guy came in here with magic, blew everything up, including a nice rug I ordered from the Harbor. Damn, I still haven't been refunded. Anyway, the place is pretty... screwed up right now, especially because both of the boys from Mother Salreen's family are gone. One of them killed the other, and the new leader of this town is in quite a bad mood."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:43

"Thanks Joseph." Solovei said, raising his shot to him. "Sounds tough here, I might help on rebuilding some of it....IF I get paid in some way."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:46

"Heh, no money here. Until tomorrow when I get my coin mint running there won't even be a currency. What's your skill set anyway? I'll probably need some good fighters, and I don't mean the town guard when I go on dirty diplomatic missions." Masak said.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:46

" Well, I just want some land, I need a new home, since my old one was destroyed..."
Kazuo stated.
" The only problem is money and how I'm gonna get it. Town gaurd did you say? "
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:49

"Well, with this saber here, I can cut anyone in half with ease." Solovei replied, touching the saber's black ornate scabbard. "And I know some kind of magic, kinda groggy on the magic thing really."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:52

" I only know sword attacks... special ones though..."
" My sword has magic properties." He added.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:53

"If you want you can stay in my beachhouse. It's just outside of the town on a cliff, just don't break anything or open the gold vault. Bad things come out of the gold vault. I won't be living there for a long while anyway." Masak said.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:55

"Yes, I will work for pay. I will also provide magical assistance when necessary." Joseph replied, reaching into his pack as he pulled out a stick. The stick was roughly a foot long, with some runes cut into it. It looked old, dirty, and not in the least bit magical.

"Like this for instance."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:56

"Oh I'm good at the moment, I have the basement already done..." " I'm hoping to get the outer walls finished by the end of this week, and get some money for furniture in the future.:
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:57

"Well I need a house, so I don't have to pay for a room now." Solovei said, gulping his last shot and getting his saber, standing up from the stool.

"Hopefully you don't mind."

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:59

"I'm just staying here for the time being. No need for pay since I fixed the building." Joseph replied, putting his stick back in his pack.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:01

"Oh not at all, the door's unlocked at all times. But don't worry if someone unwanted walks in, heh, they won't be there for long." Masak said, then turning to Joseph.
"Perfect... How does Grand Coordinator sound? I'm planning to build some more mints around here, seeing that most of the area uses barter economy and can't afford to transition themselves."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:04

"A title is merely a name for what I already do. Just tell me what to build and I shall build it under my terms." Joseph replied quite simply.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:04

"Thanks." Solovei said leaves immediately to the beachhouse. "Can't wait what it looks like." He muttered as he walked to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:08

"Surely... 6 story brick buildings with wooden tops, walls around it extending 20 yards in every direction. 2 Smokestacks for Steam and smoke respectively." Masak said in the quickest way he could.

----

Solvei would see a damn big house with 2 damn big arch doors, with a lever beside them. It was on top of some kind of cliff overlooking the beach, where the view of the town was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:10

"Talk about a beach house, all I need is some babe inside and I'm good to go." He muttered to himself, going to the arch doors. "Hopefully this house won't trying to kill me, due to today's magic."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:14

The doors just seemed to open by themselves. As Solovei walked in he could see a bunch of gears operating the doors. There was plenty of wine everywhere, imports too. There was a bunch of staircases leading to quite the number of rooms. Statues and armor suits modeling Masak's were everywhere. So were a bunch of clockwork animals in glass containers.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:19

"Creepy, but good enough." Solovei said. "shoulda got my cart here, always forget about it....probably because it isn't mine."

He walked into the house, trying to find the master bedroom, or a bedroom to start with.
"Damn, this guy obsessed with himself but I can't blame him." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:24

The master bedroom wasn't hard to find, on the 5th (top) floor of the house, it was huge and had windows looking out to all sides, most of them open, as well as massive paintings of Masak's greatest victories and a bunch of flags, as well as a large drawer dresser which had 10 locked drawers. Apparently Masak was being forgetful, because the keys to those drawers were right on top of the dresser.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:26

"Hmmmm....." Solovei came near to the drawers and looked at the keys. His kleptomaniac side came in him, he began to test one of the keys on all 10 drawers, see what's inside in one of them.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:36

"That I can do." Joseph simply replied, closing his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:37

Half of them opened. The documents inside were letters to politicians, women, and other people.

----

"Well I'll see when I can hook you up to an assignment." Masak said.

"Now it's getting dark, excuse me. I have to go." He added, walking outside the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 13:53

"I suppose I'll get back to my work then." Joseph replied, standing as well. He touched his chair as it crumbled to dust, and he head upstairs toward his room.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 14:04

"hmmmm...." Solovei said as he gets the other keys to the drawers' key holes. "I won't steal it yet, I'm too curious to do so." So he began testing all the keys to the other closed drawers.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 14:30

They all open except for one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding of Salreen
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next