Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding of Salreen

Go down 
+2
Zentaku
Darasuum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
We Tigers
We Tigers

Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:52

" I can't remember. Maybe if you could enlighten me with the identity of your master?"
He replied.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

Random : Insane? Nah... I just like blowing things up...

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:56

"Master? Neh. I'm here because the Daemon Lord of my circle sent me. The summoner who forced me here? He's some simpleton who's hiding in a cave on the far side of town. I believe his name was Newton Roseweld. If he was indeed my 'master' you wouldn't be informed on his name. I hold no loyalty to those that summon me. Unless they use my name for themselves. Then they get respect."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:58

" Well, there aren't many of my race left... Those that are, are either fighters, or evil." He said, neutrally.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:01

"Then this one must have pissed off an infernomancer. Because he seemed pretty dead set on my killing of this creature." He would say, in his usual soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:04

" Are you sure he's in this town? We're pretty noticeable, and I haven't seen others of my kind since I escaped from my ruined town. " He replied.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:18

"Perhaps he just hasn't gotten here yet, or something. I'll go question the one that summoned me." and with that, he floated up through a crack in the ceiling and went high into the sky and directly to the cave that the man who summoned him was in.

"You lied, he's not in this town. Then, why have you summoned me here?" Raal'is snarled.

"N'aye, he will be here. He should be here tomorrow, I believe." the old man said, as he brandished a candle from inside his cloak, lighting it as soon as it was within view. Then he held the candle up high for Raal'is to absorb.

"Fine, if he's not here by tomorrow, I'll be returning to my realm." he said, in a more soothing voice then before. Raal'is then gripped the candle and dragged it into his torso, absorbing it, and the power it had with it, on contact.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:21

" Well, that was weird..." Kazuo muttered.
He had finished the outer wall around his house. Now all he had to build was the house's first floor and second floor.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:26

Joseph was spending his day doing minor repairs, as the large amount of magic used to repair the entire tavern drained him quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:32

After he had absorbed the candle, he flew out of the cave and back up into the air. Then he circle in the sky, anyone observing would notice something that looked like a small, fast, dark storm cloud. As he circled, he was trying to think of a plan, then it hit him. He could shadow that odd creature he had seen last night. He didn't seem to care, hell, he'd probably help him. So, he floated off in the direction of the tower of an inn to find him.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:36

The creature would find Joseph at a house, repairing a simple door.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:48

As he was nearing the Inn, he sensed the strange presence of the human elsewhere, so he shifted his course to the location of him. As he neared it, he made himself less visible, and dropped down to the ground, as he got within range, he pounced onto the man, taking over the role of his shadow. "Huuuumaaan. I'm going to use you as a means of hiding." he said, in a very soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 17:49

"Alright." Joseph replied, not even caring to turn and look as he continued his focus on the door.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 18:00

"So, why do you act so differently?" Raal'is inquired, moving his body as the man moved his, mimicking him perfectly and skillfully.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 18:00

"What do you mean?" Joseph inquired, still repairing the building.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 18:04

Solovei walked back to Kazuo's house as he "parked" his cart there. Seeing him work.

"Oi, how's the house?" He yelled at him, getting the reins of his horse and putting on his other shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 18:07

"Something is off about you, I just can't place it. Did a demon take part of your soul or something?" Raal'is said, as soothing as ever.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 18:09

Joseph stops for a moment as he looks back at the shadow and replies,"You may stay with me as long as you like, and I will even help with what you want and aid in your protection, but you mustn't bring that topic up in public. Are we agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 18:13

(...okay...I'm gonna quit... just because this RP is obviously moving to fast for me... sorry DX... I just don't think I will end up doing anything of any import at this point... sorry XD)
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 18:35

"Very-well, human. I will hold my questions until you are alone." he said, in his soothing yet patient voice.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 18:41

"Just avoid that topic, otherwise ask what you want." Joseph replied, continuing his repairs.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 20:24

Masak woke up. Overnight, his suits had moved the print equipment in and set it up, making a sort of assembly line. First, the pieces of melted copper would be cut into coin-sized bits, then pressed into coins. He walked outside the courtyard to see 8 workers standing there.

"Good to see things are running." He said.

"Just make sure they don't leave and we should be fine. I'll have a suit active upstairs to monitor them. Ask it any questions. It's a special one. Nicely enchanted. And polished. More importantly polished." He said to the nearest guard.

Masak then proceeded to put people on positions and continued about his day. First stop was to get drunk at the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 15:25

The evening creatures were out, work in the town had all but halted. Everyone was inside their rooms at the Inn, or simply at their still-under-developed homes. Crickets and toads sang their songs, glistening the air with their way-word music, while many children slept, and adults prepared for the next day.

"So, now that there are no prying ears. How about that question I asked earlier?" Raal'is inquired, coming out from hiding as the man's shadow and floating around the room.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 16:24

Seeing that he had gotten too drunk to stay awake for a while, and it was already nighttime, Masak decided to check on the mint. Production was on schedule. Time to spend some money.

With a cart of the copper stuff, he and one of his suits walked into the Inn, leaving the guards outside to deal with the currency. He didn't care if they took some. That would make them all the more dependent.

They immediately proceeded to the top floor.

"We have enough to give everyone 7." Masak said, pulling up a chair and interrupting the council meeting. On the opening day of a currency, this was a good way to get it rolling.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 17:17

They would be in Joseph's room again as he already had his table out, but he was not working,"Tell me, do you know what it is like to feel?"
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 17:18

Raal'is continued circling the room, letting his long shadowy tendrils sag behind. "I do", he would say, adjusting his course to have him face Joseph once every time he circled. "Even demons can feel pain, but not so much emotions. Some of us have complicated emotions, but most shadow demons without their faces" he would point at his face with one of his arm-like tendrils "don't have to deal with most emotions. In a way, stealing the face from someone... Makes a shadow demon more human. But I'm more human because I have the soul of a powerful wizard. It's very complicated."

--------------

Meanwhile in the council chambers...

"Seven copper coins?" Margaret asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding of Salreen
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next