Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding of Salreen

Go down 
+2
Zentaku
Darasuum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 19:53

Masak, after locking the courtyard exited the future mint complex, walking out into the square and staring up at the brick building with a wooden top. It was nicely adjacent to the inn, or at least its outer walls were.

I should probably tell the council.

He thought, before deciding that they weren't too friendly. Still, as the skies darkened, he walked into the still-vibrant inn, sitting down at the bar and ordering a drink, his helmet still on.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 20:17

"Huh, the Tavern's done....that was fast." Solovei said, going inside the Tavern, opening the door Saber first and looked at Masak with no reaction at all. probably some kind of noble who has a thing with helmets. He sat in a random table and waited for service.....If there was any.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 20:19

*Opening the Tavern's door, he sat down at the bar next to Masak.
" So where are you from?" He asked, casually.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 20:25

Joseph believed he had completed what he wanted as he looked upon the small red marble in his hands. It was experimental, but he was sure it would work. He turned as he threw the bead toward the empty wooden floor. As it struck there was a reletively small, but loud explosion that tore a hole through the floor, allowing him to see down into the main room.

"Was merely a test. No need for alarm." Joseph said in a monotone voice through the hole as he rose his hand, the hole repairing itself in a moments time. Joseph sat back down as he set himself to make more of them. It was quite sucessful.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 20:30

(Wait... The inn was complete since the start lol)

"Some place that doesn't exist anymore. Well at least not on the map." Masak replied, getting his drink. He took off his helmet, something he rarely did. It was dangerous, but he figured noone was going to kill him. Plus, he needed to drink. He was a pretty smooth faced brown haired black eyed individual. From a female's point of view he would probably be considered attractive.

"So where do you come from? Seems like you aren't native to this area." Masak asked, examining the Inu's suit.

"Wait, back in the day I had a few of your people in my court... It starts with a C, right?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 20:54

(Damn Colin.)

He began to walk near Kazuo and Masak, sitting down next to Kazuo.
"Hey Helmet Man, what's your name?" He asked, putting his 5 ft saber on the bar.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 21:00

" Canus? That's the country we come from... though it's been forever since I've been there, I left when my home town was attacked by Methuselah. Damn blood suckers...And yea, I'm not from around here, I've been traveling since the attack on my city." He said, in a homesick tone.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 21:50

"Call me Masak." He said, hoping this guy wasn't a highwayman who knew of the bounties on his head. He then turned to Ino

"Must suck. So what're your names?" He asked both of them, taking a sip of the whisky. Nothing compared to the vodka back home... Home.

Last edited by Ta]R[SoNiS on Sun 5 Sep 2010 - 11:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 22:45

(I said the tavern was broken... not the inn, XP... the inn was just fine, and is at the center of town XD)
Shekal smiles after finishing repairing the foundations of several buildings... She walks into the tavern smiling after completing her work for the day and orders a green tea.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 2:31

"Solovei." Solovei replied, waving at him as he bought a shot of whiskey as well.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 8:56

" I'm Kazuo, nice to meet you Masak." Kazuo replied, then ordering some Vodka.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 10:56

Joseph was done with his work for now, and would have worked some more, but there were people downstairs now. So he packed up his table and supplies and went down the stairs, stopping on the strairs as he looked down to the group. He was still wearing his full spectacular armor as he just watched the people downstairs converse.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 11:39

"Vodka please." He said to the bartender, pinching some gold dust with his gauntlet and putting it on the bar.

"Keep the change."

He then turned back to the group.

"So what do you all do here?"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 11:40

" I'm a mercenary for hire... " Kazuo replied, nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 11:47

Joseph decided the intellect in the group was high enough... For now... As he walked to the table and simply asked,"Do you all mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 11:49

*Kazuo looked at the stranger in the wierd armor.
" Sure, just grab a seat..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 11:52

Joseph points his finger in the spot he would sit as a basic chair is created. Moments later it is colored and decorated to match his armor. He sits in the chair as he pulls a hankerchief from his sleeve, dabbing his forehead before putting it away,"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 11:55

'How the Hell did he do that?' Kazuo thought to himself, not wanting to allow himself to look shocked.
" You aren't from around here are you? Don't worry I'm not either..." Kazuo replied.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 11:57

"No. I'm not." Joseph simply replied as he looked at everyone in the group,"My name is Joseph, and I am a magical arms trader and creator."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:13

"Nice to meet you, Name's Solovei." Solovei replied, ordering his 4th shot already. "And I'm some merchant, if you wanna say that." He drank his shot in one gulp and ordered for more.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:17

Joseph curled his nose at the drinks Solovei was drinking as he reached into his own sack. Moments later he pulled out a silver ring that was quite small and thin, with almost unnoticable carvings on it's face. Joseph slipped the ring on as he closed his eyes, breathing deeply for a moment before returning to his normal status,"Pleasure to meet you as well."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:21

"Likewise." Solovei said, drinking his other shot in one gulp as well. "See you have a soft nose for liquor, wanna talk about it?" He asked, putting his shot glass down and tapped the bar, meaning to fill up.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:30

"Incorrect. I merely disagree with the consumption of alchohol and prefer simpler means of sustenance." Joseph simply replied.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:33

"Ah, well good luck on that, cause I be drinking more." Solovei said with a laugh, holding his shot again. "So what happened in this town?" He asked, about to gulp the shot the 6th time.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 12:39

*Kazuo sipped some Vodka.
" Well, it helps me relax so..." Kazuo stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding of Salreen
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next