Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding of Salreen

Go down 
+2
Zentaku
Darasuum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:09

"The Tavern's 'closed' as of right now." Solovei said with boredom. "Hopefully you're realized that already." Then realizing the wolf ears. "You some crossbreed of some sort?"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:11

" Crossbreed?!"
" I'm from a proud race of Inu's...."
" Call me a crossbreed again and I will kill you." Kazuo added, with an icy glare.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:15

"Whoa, sorry don't get butthurt." Solovei said, going down the steps to the basement and going to him. "Didn't know, just some foreigner who wants some Gin and some damsels in distress." He said, patting his leather pants and arranging his ruffled collar.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:17

" Oh, sorry..." he replied.
" I just hate it when people think we're 'cross breeds'. Any luck yet?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:19

"Well being French and try to peek by making them try on the dresses I have isn't working." Solovei replied. "And no, I wasn't gay, always straight." He added, putting his saber on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:21

" Heh. well you'd probably have better luck and me... the dog ears, tail, and all. "
He replied.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:23

"Well, you have the Fetish package, you'll get somebody.." Solovei said, rolling his eyes. "So you live here Mr.....?"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:26

" The name's Kazuo, Inu Kazuo. In my society, We only have one name, which is our last..."
" No, I'm just a traveler, but I may live in this town for a few years, us Inu's live for around 500 years... we age slowly..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:28

"Name's Solovei, just visiting to get some 'tail'." Solovei chuckled, punching Kazuo's arm lightly.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:34

Kazuo chuckled, at the 'tail' pun.
" Sounds fun man, i'm trying to fix up this old house so i can sleep tonight. The inn's prices ugh." He said, the door finally fixed.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:37

"The inn isn't even there, I checked." Solovei said, raising a brow. "it 'appears' to be destroyed." Putting his horse reins around a support column.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:37

Masak exited the town and didn't have to walk far to get to his mansion. A suit was watching from the balcony. It wasn't animated though. Just a human scarecrow.

He entered the well furnished area, fresh with statues. His bird started chirping as he loaded some stuff as well as a furnace onto a horsedrawn cart.

Next, he requested 10,000 kilos of copper from some merchant, sending a message via carrier pigeon, making sure it was under 2,000 words.

Riding back into town, he headed for the mint, seeing that work was already well underway.

"Build this into the bottom floor, will ya?" He asked the guard, unhooking the cart carrying the furnace as the suits in his other cart came to life and carried everything to the top floor. They would decorate the place with some nice rugs and a desk. Masak figured he couldn't operate the mint outside of town. It was a living condition downgrade, but what the hell.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 17:59

" Oh, I never checked... goddang merchant trying to sell me a room."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 18:03

"Huh, Well then I'll need to stay with you for now, gonna see the Council or the government around here tomorrow." He said distractedly, getting blankets and pillows from his cart.

"I presume there's a bed of some sort eh?"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 18:08

*Kazuo looked down into the cool basement. Two bedframes, a little creaky but otherwise good, sat in the back, next to a table and a lit candle.
" Uh yea...."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 18:10

"Huh, a bit creepy....." Solovei said, putting the blankets and pillows on the ground and getting his saber and going first.
"I suggest you get those things, too lazy to be honest."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 18:13

*Kazuo sighed and grabbed the stuff, throwing it down at Slov.
" Oh well, whatever..." He said, laughing a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 18:16

Solovei begins to put a blanket and a pillow on a bed and drops the rest and jumps on the bed, sighing.

"Wake me up when it's at the night, I'll like to see the tavern done until then." Solovei said, turning himself away from Kazuo and begins to sleep.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 18:24

" I'll see if I can..." Kazou replied.
He walked out, and began to walk toward the town center to buy some bricks and mortor.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 18:47

As Joseph finished what he could of the small building he headed toward the center to the tavern. He would need a place to stay in order to have sufficiant light for his work. Joseph made it to the tavern. It was in horrible shape. It would take a lot more then minor repair spells to fix this. Joseph closed his eyes, the building appearing in his minds eye as his arms lazily rose. Large chunks of building would start to repair itself at this time, but it would still take a good 10 minutes before he finished.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 18:51

Solovei woke up suddenly, as his Alcoholism begins to interfere with his bodily functions.
"Ah damn....." Solovei muttered, standing up and rubbing his eyes, getting his Saber that was laying on the ground and putting the strap on his shoulders.. "I need that gin now....." he patted his dark purple shirt and arranged his collar and walked outside, going to the center.
"I swear to god, I will smite anyone if the Tavern isn't there still...." He grumbled, walking slowly to the Inn.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 18:53

* Kazuo looked around for a shop to buy what he needs. (Darasuum, your que)
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 19:18

(Hey, I could sell it XD)

It was getting somewhat dark, and the suits finished moving furniture. There was now 3 shields, 2 'statues' (suits), a desk, a nice silk red carpet, a painting, craftsman bench, bed, library room, proper restroom, and a few other things on the top floor.

He looked out the window, happy to see that the construction was complete. Tomorrow he'd move in the mint materials as the mortar dried. Now there was a 3 storied building, with a massive lower floor, furnace for melting and steam engine for mechanically powering the coin presses, then a regular height second floor and his wooden top floor. It was a good view from up there. He could see the whole town from the 5-6 story high-roofed building. Walking down the stairs, he paid the workers and told them to 'go home' wherever that was. Walking back upstairs, he made sure the guards and he moved every cart and horse into the courtyard and stable before locking the doors and going back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 19:25

(I know Tar)
*Kazuo walked over to a vendor, and bought 90 bricks, and two wheelbarrows to move it with. He also bought a blanket, some fruit, and a pillow.
After paying, in golden coins, he pushed his wheelbarrow toward his house.
Noticing his 'roommate' was gone, he set the bricks beside the backwall, and started to sketch what he wanted the finished house to appear as.
when he was done, he decided on high walls around the house, and a small window on the first floor, some stairs, and a 2nd floor with 3 windows on the other side. He was going to get to work on it tommorrow.
In the present, he decided he'd go back to the town square, and see what he can do to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 19:47

Joseph finished the building in due time, beads of sweat forming on his brow as he wiped it off, looking at the fresh repaired building. He was pleased with his work, but cared not if anyone else were grateful. Joseph was done for the day however, and walked inside the tavern, picking his own room and going inside it. The room was empty, as he did not replace furniture, so he just pulled out his bag, pulling his table and supplies from it as he started to work on his nightly project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding of Salreen
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next