Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding of Salreen

Go down 
+2
Zentaku
Darasuum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 14:40

"That's peculiar...." He looked at the closed drawer as he steals some of the documents, he's more interested in ladies rather than politicians. He shrugged as he puts the documents in his pack that he put next to the drawer and began to lay down on the bed and slept.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 15:30

Masak went back into the mint and headed up to the top floor, laying in bed and sleeping after removing his armor.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 15:37

*Kazuo is passed from drinking six shots of vodka.
"zzzzzzZzzz"
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

Random : Insane? Nah... I just like blowing things up...

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 15:47

Raal'is floated into the scene, keeping out of sight. He didn't want them to see a shadow demon, that's for sure. His current master had tasked him to come and kill an Inu, but he didn't even know what an Inu was! So for now, he was looking for a place to hide-out, a humanoid, preferably.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 16:38

Joseph just sat in his room, forever awake as he tinkered with his magics. After a few hours of doing this Joseph stepped out of his room and head quietly downstairs, stepping outside. He breathed in the night air, closing his eyes as he simply leaned against the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 16:56

As this man in full armor stepped outside the Inn, Raal'is swerved out of sight and glided up into the air. As he drifted through the air, he slowly dropped down next to the human and asked a simple question. "Do you know of an Inu, human?" As he did this, he shrunk down his size and hid inside the man's shadow.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 17:03

Joseph didn't react as he simply replied,"Yes. I do."
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 17:46

The demon felt itself creep up the man's leg, up through his armor and eventually around his face. The demon didn't need to corrupt him to get answers. He could search his mind by simply extending a tendril. Although he doubted this would be an easy task, he would try. This man would see something like darkness clouding his eyesight during this process, and feel a tingling, but unless he was a seasoned mage or a demon hunter, he would most likely be unaware, as Raal'is grew back in size, he flooded through the man's armor, making himself home for now. As he extended his two arm like tendrils into the man's ears, he felt some resistance. (This is where you pick if I find anything out or not.)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 19:38

Shekal finished her drink and walked to just outside of town... then, she went into her tree-home that she grew when she came to live in this town, and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 21:59

Joseph knew what the demon was doing, and simply sighed as he replied,"You could of simply asked, but you can make yourself comfortable if you'd like. Learn what you want, I couldn't care less." Joseph would then work his way back to his room, uncaring for the demon he contracted outside.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:23

(I lol'd.)
Raal'is wasn't looking deep inside the man's mind, just his recent memories. Looking for someone that may resemble this Inu, he found one record. A half human, half dog hybrid. gross. But now he knew what it was he was looking for. And he also knew where and when. So he whispered in a distraught voice. "You're an odd human, if I didn't hate this plane, I'd study you" and with that, Raal'is faded out of sight and drifted his wisp-like body out a crack in the wall, and then towards a suiting hiding place until dawn.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:28

"Hm, could have held in my room. Oh well." Joseph continued his work in his room.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 8:27

(Next Mornin'?)
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 12:48

(Sure.)
The sun had risen about an hour before, having all the morning workers gone and started with their jobs. The sounds of tools resounding off into the day, trying to get as much work done as they could. Birds in the sky and trees were doing their daily songs, and the smell of recently cut wood was fresh in the air.
Raal'is had, had several memory flashes during the night, as he was weakened by complete darkness and strengthened by natural light, such as fire and sunlight. Now he was waiting for his target to come, if all went well he could simply absorb him with one of his many expanding tendrils. If not, he may have a slight fight on his hands.

(If you hit his mask, he goes back to the demon world, just an FYI.)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 12:55

*The light hits his eyes.
" Damn, I passed out." Kazuo muttered, getting up and slowly getting to work on finishing the outer wall around his small home.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 12:56

Solovei woke up in his bed. A bed to be exact, assuming that he can still stay here after he stole some of Masak's documents. He yawned as he puts his usual garments, Purple shirt with a ruffled collar and white leather pants. Then getting his pack and putting on his shoulder began to leave the Beach house.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 13:05

Joseph had worked through the night. He would write, plan, create, modify, and destroy the many creations he could. But now that work had begun outside, it would mean it is time for him to do so as well. He packed up all of his equipment as he stepped outside, looking at all the repairing being done. Such mundane ways they were doing it. Joseph looked up to the sky as he breathed in the morning air, relaxing before he would have to work.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 13:41

Shekal woke up and yawned, she went to her bathroom washed and dressed for another day of work. Then she left her home tree and went back into the town to help rebuild houses.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:24

Now that it was mid-day, Raal'is hid inside a nearby simpleton's shadow until it reached the house the Inu was supposedly fixing up. As he slid underneath the door he rose up, and grew in size. He now was the size of the entrance room, and he was moving swiftly through the house, looking for the target. Then he found the Inu sitting working on a wall, and he chuckled dryly. "Why, hello there, victim."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:25

Kazuo's ear twitched. He quickly spun around, hand on his katana.
" Who are you? " He asked, fangs bared.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:30

"Who I am is not important, all that matters is I was sent to kill yo.... who the hell are you? You're not my target." he said, frustrated with the one that summoned him.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:36

" I am Kazuo. The rest doesn't matter. " Kazuo said, angrily, as he pulled out his katana, which magically changed into a Huge sword.
Spoiler:
" If you want to kill me, you will meet your fate at the Urufukasai."
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:45

"Why are beings of this realm so thick? You're not the one I'm here to kill, but if you have a death wish you can sure try and fight me. I was sent here by an infernomancer to kill an 'Inu Shalboya' not an 'Inu Kazuo'" He said, letting his menacingly large size shrink down to his usual doorway filling size.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:46

" Shalboya? " Kazuo replied, hand still on the sword.
" It sounds familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 16:49

"Oh? What do you know of this Shalboya?" he said, floating near a window, letting the light soak into his body, strengthening him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding of Salreen
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next