Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Battle Simulator

Go down 
+2
dragonof_life2
Zentaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 23:44

Dispater saw this from behind a boulder that was quite a bit away. Though it was not normal of him to leave the safety he has, he had an idea. Dispater walked from behind the boulder as he states,"Greetings friends! Quite the glorious gaming day is it not." Dispater walks towards the hacker,"My name is Dispater, Lord of the 2nd. Though I'm just a roleplayer in this large game." Dispater laughs at this,"Tell me friend, what is your name?" Dispater extends his hand outward for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:03

to 666:
as the mech continues the man continues to fire from cover and a few of the rounds manage to make a small crack in the cockpit window think...

to Gort:
Chrono states as they leave the secret tunnels and arive outside the town, "Indeed my friend!" he then pulls out the strange key again and hits a button whereapon the Epoch suddenly appears before him and Chai he states "Get in!"

to dragons:
the strange man laughs for a moment then looks at Tim saying "My name is 1337Z00R (leetzoor) BIOTCH!" then a beam of what appears to be 1's and 0's shoots out of his chest blasting Tim backwards and severely injuring his coding... (no physical damage was done, and you instantly realize that all your abilities have been locked but beyond that the damage is unknown)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:06

Dispater grins as he stands,"Boy, you just made me break character..." At this he charges forward at an astonishing pace and jumps to the side, dodging another attempt to blast at him. What was not seen was Dispater's mace get withdrawn. Dispater made a quick wrap to the back of the hacker's head, with Dispater's size it would do quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:11

To Dragons:
Tim swings his giant mace at the Hacker's head but it simply passes through as the Hacker laughs at him as the mace passes right through his head... The hacker then shouts, "Nice try Panzy!" and then he quickly jumps up and roundhouse kicks Tim's head into the ground. returning to his normal pose right afterwords.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:15

He stands as if nothing has happened, dusting himself off,"You know, normally I'd call you a cheater, but at this point it seems redundant. I wont go down anytime soon and you are too afraid one of my hits will harm you, so you hide behind your abilities. Just say it, your afraid. Your afraid that I actually have the power to destroy you. Isn't that right..." At this point Dispater bent down and looked directly eye to eye with the hacker, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:19

to dragons:
"what did you just say twerp!? fine then no more intangibility come on I will even give ya a free shot!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:22

"I apologize, but at this point I have no reason to trust you. But here, I'll make you a deal. If you return to me my power then I promise you that I will fight with only my bare hands, I'll even drop my mace." At this point he throws his mace aside, the weight of the weapon embedding it in the ground,"Do we have a deal?" Dispater extends his hand.

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:25

to dragons:
"yeah sure whatever just hit me Biotch so that I can kick your ass!" he then shoots a green code at Tim turning him to normal.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:28

As soon as he is hit with the ray Dispater already has his hand on the hacker's face. Not even a second passed and the hackers body turned to solid iron. He then winds up and punches him one last time in the head, his body rusting and disintegrating instantly."I fought with my bare hands, just as I promised."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 0:36

to dragons:
Tim's attack seems successful until as the Iron rusts and dissipates a hole and unharmed Hacker stands before him laughing, "That all you got biotch!" the hacker then quickly kicks Tim's jaw from below launching him straight into the air following up by jumping into the air and kicking him back down at the height of his climb... Tim hits the ground hard and the hacker lands gently on the ground still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 7:13

"Oh, hell no." The mech starts firing at the person that's shooting at him, running over to him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 7:34

Dispater stands back up, a grin on his face once more *Fear Aura*. He walks closer as he raises an iron wall around them both."This is quite the interesting fight..." Dispater replied as he edged closer,"Though you do realize that I'm merely inflating your endless ego, or did you not know? What a shame..." At this point he is directly next to the hacker, his eyes pits of black, his horns growing slightly larger as he laughs again.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 12:05

to 666:
the man now is completely taking cover only holding his arm outside of it shooting you with the gun but you are quickly towering over him with a clear shot, he falls on his back and begins to beg for mercy.

to dragon life:
upon the raising of the walls you can no longer see what is going on but you can hear them.... also you know that it is your job to end this hacker.

to best (and the sounds to dragon life as well):
The Hacker continues to laugh in your face saying, "Your aura doesn't work on me fool I can see your code anyway! so say night night." He then quickly casts a unidentified spell on Tim saying, "NOW BOUNCE BIOTCH!" then kicking Tim into one of his own walls he begins to be propelled from wall to wall as Tim laughs... it eventually slows down and you manage to get your footing but by this time the Hacker 1337Z00R is rolling on the ground laughing., you also notice you are very low on health at this point... But the hacker stands and noticing this he states, "I'm not done having fun with you yet." after which he immediately casts curaga on you.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 12:14

((You know if he touched the iron it would have rusted Razz Oh well Wink ))

"Heh, I'm having fun as well." He replied as he stood,"Seeing as neither of us can feel pain, might as well make it look good, correct?" He rushes over at this point, uppercutting the man in the stomach and jumping upward, bringing him with him. As they are in the air he throws a punch to both of his temples before grabbing him by the throat and slamming the back of his neck on one of Dispater's iron walls."So? How did that look?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 12:24

(by the way guys games at this time emerge all 5 scenes so yes you do feel pain)
to dragon:
"haha your funny" the hacker then quickly kicks Tim off of him and then uses another kick to slam his head into the ground... still laughing and appearing unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 16:00

"Nah, fuck you, you broke the glass on my frame, you're dead." At that, Geminga fires his cannon at the assailant.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 16:50

"Quite hilarious indeed." replied Dispater, standing up once more,"But this now bores me, have a nice life." He then breaks down his wall with the palm of his hand and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 17:36

to 666:
the last you see of the man is his horrified and screaming face before you vaporize him... you then continue on your way.

to best:
you attempt to leave and as soon as you walk out side of the iron wall you hit an invisible wall and fall back. 1337Z00R declares, "You aren't going anywhere panzy but if you want this to end then that will be fine by me!" (you have a short ammount of time to act)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 17:59

"Well, it seems that I did lose. Good Game."
*Dispater Logged Out*

Tim stretches as he steps out of the game, quickly replying,"Man, that was fun. Time to make me a sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 18:14

to best:
you awake and are greeted by one of the programmer's and asked what you want.

to life2:
you see what happens to the hacker from the point where the iron wall was destroyed on...
the hacker approaches you saying "Well I guess it is just you and me now BIOTCH so get ready for a-" Just then he suddenly stops mid-step and appears to be unable to move. you also then see two angelic looking warriors clothed in knights armor, and having angel wings rise up from beneath the ground... 1337Z00R begins screaming "HELP, HELP SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I CAN'T MOVE OR LOG OFF PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE HELP HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!" but his cries for mercy are ignored by the 2 intimidating figures. they each place one hand on the still screaming for help 1337Z00R and begin a saying a chant of sorts... (I will give you the chance here to help him if you want... but do as you wish just if your not doing anything tell me and i will finish Razz)
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 19:30

"Man, one of you has to god damn talk, SAY SOMETHING!" Geminga, pissed.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 19:42

to 666:
the mechanic pulls out a strange rod and touches it to the glass on the frame instanly repairing it and says to Dalton, "that will be twenty-seven fifty."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 20:06

"Obviously I'd like a sandwich. Preferably ham, cheese, and mayo. Spicy mustard would also be nice."
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 20:16

Chai rushes in.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010 - 21:08

"well i'd like to help but you did call me a bitch...." jake waits a few moments then say's "hey letem down i'll take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Battle Simulator
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next