Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legendary Wariors of Battle City

Go down 
+2
CaR_HoPPeR
The Wanderer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

The Legendary Wariors of Battle City Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:46

The year is 5236 AD on the World of Dawn and Dusk. With the advances of technology the 2 Kings of Dawn City and Dusk Town decided to work together and build a kingdom that is made of nothing but technology. They called this Island Kingdom: Battle City. Dusk Town is a small town where it is always dusk, it is considered the poorest town in the world since it doesn't have much money. Dawn City is situated on the other side of the world where it is always dawn, this City is very rich and prosperous.

The kings have made a good security for it; The only way to get to Battle City, safely, is to go by Train. The Train leaves both Dusk Town and Dawn City every hour.

When you arrive you can see the main attraction of Battle City: The Battle City Tower's. The Battle City Tower is a massive tower surrounded by 3 minor towers each with it's own function. The Main tower is known as the Battle Net Tower. This tower hosts the legendary online universe of Battle Net. People can go onto this world to hang out and play games. Even Roleplay which is what is the main purpose of the clan IDRealphobia.

The First Tower's is known as the Pokemon Tower, here trainers can battle each other and try to take down the champion. Here trainers can trade Pokemon and battle, the only flaaw is that its all simulation since the King of Dawn City doesn't want real Pokemon on this World.

The Second Tower is the Duelist Tower, this tower is currently closed for construction.

The Third Tower is known as the Duel Tower, here people turn into there Battle Net character and battle with other people to gain Stars and Levels without having to do games. This Tower is rarely used nowadays since the Kings decided to let battles take place in the Battle Net. Nowadays it's used to train new members.

Our story begins with a group of teens getting off the Train and headed for the Battle Net Tower.

Name: Kristy
Username (B Net): I]Hinaoki[D
B Net Age: 20 (Teehee~)
Appearance: Curly chestnut hair, hazel eyes, loose attire, usually consisting of a school uniform or pajamas.
B Net Appearance: Flashy hot pink, purple, and blue wings, a butterfly or two circling around, gray eyes, platinum blond hair and a creamy tone.
B Net Weapon: Several knives, swords, and sharp objects as well as a long-distance handgun.
Level/Stars: Five stars, Clan Leader.
Clan: IDRealphobia

Name: Jacob
Username (B Net): I] 9123498765 [D (used to be my user name on a ton of stuff Razz)
B Net Age: 18
appearance: blond hair, blue eyes, body builder build, male
B Net Appearance: thin, svelte, blue hair, green eyes, male
B Net Weapons: A liquid (vaporal) sword and a silenced PP7 (aka the James Bond gun)
Level/Stars: 1/1

Name:Edmund Lam
Username (B Net): I]CaR_HoPPeR[D
B Net Age:Unknown
Appearance:Blue Jeans, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, Square glasses.
B Net Appearance:A large panda with black/white robe, a Staff and Shoes.
B Net Weapon:Bo-Staff and his Paws.
Level/Stars:45

Name: Darrell
Username (B Net): I]666[D
B Net Age: 200
Appearance: Brown Hair, gray eyes, regular build, male
B Net Appearance: a combat mech with the Swastika painted on the front.
B Net weapons: 2 Flak Cannons, 2 Gatling Guns, 1 Cleaver Retractable Sword
Level/Stars:2...HUNDRED! Nah, 50.
Clan: IDRealphobia.

Name: Samuel James Aran
Username: I]Sam_Aran[D
B Net Age: 10
Character Appearance: Red messy short hair, Black Jacket with skulls on it, white glove on right hand, black jeans, white shoes, carries a wooden sword, green eyes.
B Net Char Appearance: White Hair with 3 black streaks, black cloak, Gold eyes, black shoes.
B Net Weapon: Chaos Keyblade
B Net Level: 5 Bot Expert,

Name:William
Username (B Net): I]Vincent Bloodheart[D
B Net Age:20
Appearance:Red hair, Green eyes, glasses, jeans and a plain colored shirt
B Net Appearance: Blood red furred wolf man
B Net Weapon:Claws and fangs
Level/Stars:1/1

Last edited by Samuel James Aran on Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:47

*Sam jumps off the train as it opens it's doors* Sam: And I massed him with BattleCrusiers!
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:48

Edmund:Uh-huh.....a great mass strategy indeed. -puts glasses up- is this the place?
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:50

*Darrell gets off* "I guess massing is okay. Strategy seems less noob-ish to me. And, I think this is the place."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:50

Sam: Yeah god you should know that!
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Kristy blinked and looked up wearily. She was ready to do absolutely anything it took... really. She wanted the best for her clan. "Alright, let's get hot." With those blunt words, she boarded out of the train and rose and clenched her fist enthusiastically, trying to reach for the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:52

Edmund:Eh, It's been a long time for me, just came back.

He looks at Kristy with a furrowed bow:

"Eh.....sure?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:52

Sam: Ya i need to check on the status of VIKI
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

*Jacob gets off* "Indeed but perhaps next time you could act with a pincer strategy it is far more effective when they can't run" *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:53

She turned around, giving each and every one of them a radiant smile. "I haven't been here in a while..." She chuckled, embarrassed. "I got a little too carried away..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:54

Sam: Hahaha! Ya i guess so... well wheres William?! He was on the train with us right?
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:55

Edmund:Me too, my skills are very blunt right now.... Cracking his knuckles. I don't know Sam.....i just don't
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:57

Sam: Well wnough standing around here! lets get into teh Battle Net Tower! *leads the way*
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:57

Edmund Begins to put his hands into his pockets and follows Sam.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

gets off shaking his head. "No man i fell off half way here."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

"I'm sure he'll come over pretty soon," Kristy replied. "But for now, I gotta ask you something that might some a little obnoxious. When you're a protoss and you're being zergling rushed, do you tough it out or do you flee with your probes and wait for your zealots to create?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:58

Sam: O.o hmm never thought of that
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 20:59

Edmund looks behind him:
"Come on, Hurry up peeps, and to answer that Kristy: you leave quickly with your probes, if you have a escape route of course....but still the possibilities of that is about the map.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:00

Jacob walks on saying, "well of course you crush them Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:00

Edmund:Hmph, a Zealot would die from a zergling rush, everybody knows that.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:02

"Christ you guys and StarCraft." He laughs as he starts walking
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:03

Jacob: "Yeah and that is why you have an ambush party set up!" Wink
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:03

Sam: Unless upgraded... Anyways were here! *As he walks up the steps to the Main Entrance* So I'll be in the HQ... you guys have no idea how to get on anymore huh?
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Edmund:well you're the man who fell off halfway from the train.....guess thats MORE better than us and Starcraft....and no sam, i just came back -_-"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City EmptyTue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:04

"Well, I was thinking you might retaliate if you have good control over your workers," she said thoughtfully. She walked behind them at a leisurely pace, not too fast, not too slow. "So this is the main entrance...? Gosh. I'd forgotten all about this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wariors of Battle City   The Legendary Wariors of Battle City Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Wariors of Battle City
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next