Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Battle Simulator

Go down 
+2
dragonof_life2
Zentaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:00

"Shit, my vision systems are all fucked up..hold on..debuffing....Done. Okay, what the fuck was that?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:16

to 666: (read below as well)
as you stand up you hear the people around you srceaming. one word that you specifically pick up on is cannable.

to Gort the mighty:
Chai saw 666 aka dalton run into that invisible wall that then ceased to exist. in front of you, you see a crowed of people running and screaming.

to dragonof_life2: (read above as well)
the Jakes walk into town and see Chai and dalton, Chai is facing the other way. We hear a crowd of people behind us running our way screaming in terror.

to all because this is about to be a battlefield:
we are essentially in a street only without cars on the sides and the ground is dirt (dusty clay) there are buildings on both sides of the road with some allys and the buildings range from 1 to 2 stories tall.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:21

"You get that, Driver? I heard cannable, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? I mean, unless it's cannibal..then..oh fuck."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:33

to Gort the mighty:
Chai turns to the screaming crowd (everyone else was I needed you to Razz) along with everything else you notice Jake(me) and Jake(dragonof_life2)

to all:
The crowd runs by us all not stoping but screaming for thier lives as we see in thier wake a single figure It seems to be a person wielding a large sword and is running at us with great speed. the person looks like they have been sown together and the eye's are obviously not his own but who's you know not. (except 666 who figured this out already Razz). The figure screams in a sophisticated yet insane tone, "YOU! I REMEMBER YOU MORSEL! YOU WILL NOT EVADE ME AGAIN!!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:34

"Oh shit! FIRE FIRE FIRE!" Geminga fires out the sonic blast.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 19:40

to all in battle (gort, dragonof_life2, me, 666 (won't repeat the list but best can walk outside and see this at any time Razz))
The shockwave would have launched back this charging maniac but he stabs his sword into the ground holding his ground then continues his charge.
Jake(life) gets launched into a wall by the shockwave
Chai goes flying towards the Jakes. Jake(me) catches Chai as she is flung in my direction by the shokwave and represurizes the air around and raises a small wall of earth between us and 666 stoping the blast from harming eighther of us and Chai are gently caught in Jake's arms.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 20:03

"Firing all weapons. Kill this motherfucker." At that, Geminga unloads every single weapon he has, and fires directly at Kirby.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 20:44

to all:
Missle and machine gun fire are blated sparatically at the charger (kirby!) who discardes the body he is using and throws it at the missles coming at his blowing them up early and blocking the Machine gun fire with his oversized sword (think generic buster(clouds style) sword). "Is that all you got you pathetic little morcel!
Jake(me) pulls Chai to the ground with me forming a half-shell (opening away from 666) of earth around us and then remolding it into steel protecting us from the gunfire and missles.
Jake was thrown into an ally earlier so he sees this happening in the street.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:31

"Nah, I'm just preparing." Geminga begins cutting on the rocket thrusters, prepared to club Kirby with a super-sonic punch in the face.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:35

"holey shit balls!!" Chai gets up on her feet. "jake?!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:36

Geminga charges forward, a sonic boom in his stead.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:40

to Chai:
Jake: *pulls Chai back down* "stay down It isn't safe Chai!"
to all:
Kirby, "I wish I could eat you but My master has other plans for you morsel so are you going to come easilly or do I have to drag you there!"
six spikes of earth jut up from the ground and attempt to scewer kirby who dodges 5 of them and then eats another then shoots it as a spike at geminga.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:42

"Oh FUCK!" The spike hits him, but the incredible speed causes it to do only moderate damage, with Geminga still flying like a rocket towards Kirby.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:44

"Holy shit!! I though Kirby was A good guy!" Chai stands up for a second and throws a shobukin at Kirby
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:47

Geminga then comes very close to Kirby, ready to smash through his face in the next millisecond.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:57

to all:
Kirby plucks the Shorukin out of the air spins around throwing it back at Chai, he then stops geminga with his sword blocking his punch the shockwave not even effecting him, "WRONG CHOICE MORCEL!!!." he then tuns his sword and uses it to knock geminga into the air followed by a spinning kick that launches geminga into a building.
The Shorukin goes flying at Chai Jake screams, "NNNOOOO!!!" the next thing Chai Knows Jake has grabed onto Chai as if hugging her his back to kirby and his his cheak pressed against Chai's, the shorukin lodged in his back as he coaghs blood. "are you okay gghhuaah *blood coah*"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 21:59

Geminga gets up out of the part of the building he was thrown into. "Alright, fucker. I see that I can't just attack you. What the fuck do you want me for, then?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:01

to all:
Kirby, "How the hell am I supposed to know what master want's but now I want to fight... and I was only ordered to make sure that you were allive!" he smiles evilly
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:05

"Oh, fuck you." He then begins firing all of his weapons at Kirby again.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:06

Chai pulls the shorukin out of Jane's back "..Jake! HAng on! Ill..Ill do something!" (uses the healing spell thing..Im to lazey to look back)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:20

to all: (it's k Gort Very Happy)
Kirby: laughs then inhales all your fire... he pauses for a second after your barage has ended and you think he smiles as he fires the onslaught back at Geminga.

Jake: "Thanks Chai. but. just glad you weren't hurt... this isn't good he is really powerfull... Chai I love you." Jake turns and runs into the fight.

Kirby: the second he begins firing out geminga's missles back at him they explode in his face knocking him back. (he already fired your bullets back at you)
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:22

"God damnit JAke!! I have the powers! LEt me fight...oh forget it.."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:22

"Oh shit. Bullets incoming. Commence manuever." Geminga dodges out of the way, even though some bullets hits his lower legs and feet. "Gah, fuck." Geminga then realizes that Kirby is knocked back, and goes in for another super-sonic attack.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:27

to all:
Geminga's blast attack is successfull it knockes kirby into a wall hard and really pisses him off.
Jake is still running toward the battle but the ground benieth Chai lifts up and speeds ahead to Jake "yeah well then let's fight together Chai!" Jake smiles as he countinues to run into the battle.
Kirby stands with a look of anger in his eyes, "NO I WILL NOT LOOSE TO YOU PATHETIC MORSELS."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 22:29

"ORLY?" The letters scrolled along a box on his chest. "COMMENCE UBERMEGAWEAPONS, ALSO KNOWN AS FIRING EVERYTHING I STILL HAVE!" Geminga does so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Battle Simulator
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next