Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Battle Simulator

Go down 
+2
dragonof_life2
Zentaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:28

Chai takes a teacup and drinks the content.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:32

"fine whatever... so whats next?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:40

to Gort:
as chai does so she is led back into the throne room where the guard and the squire leave her along with the tea set. Chrono greets her and offers her the second throne as a place to sit comfortably while they talk.

To Dragon:
"You... you should get back to the main base here follow me." the man exits the bunker.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:42

"no thanks..I'd rather..stand.."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:47

jake follows the man.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:50

to Gort:
"very well then... you know I fear this kingdom will fall soon or wipe out everything around it..."

to dragon:
you follow the man... this will take quite a while if you want to speak to him you want.

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 22:52

"so who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:10

to dragon:
suddenly your information index opens up it states
name: Mister Gun-totter
game: the massively popular "kill kill kill" the first game to activate all 5 scences released 2232 AD
description: he is big, bald, and has big guns... nuf said.
Mister Gun-totter states, "well I am a member of the Rebels same as the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:12

The Mech says, "Well, I've analyzed that my driver is too much of a pansy to talk, so, yes." Dalton just gives the mech a scornful look.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:13

"....I don't follow"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:39

"so why am i so special enough to get to go to the main base?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 10:24

to be honest I am making this stuff up as i go allong Razz but I do have some key events planed Wink
to 666:
the mechanic inters the mech and instructs you to head in "that way" pointing... you then see a guy with an over-sized sword charging you... (no not cloud gust a generic JRPG guy)

to Gort:
Chrono says, "Of course I am speaking of this terrible war... You see the three kingdoms used to live in peace, but then one day a ambassador was killed when she was in another's domain... actually an ambassador from every domain was killed in another domain, anyway figures were quickly pointed and before I could do anything everyone was crying out for war..." *you notice tears falling from the Kings face at this point* "One of the ambassador's killed was my wife Marle... everyone instantly assumed that I wanted this war... but I don't she wouldn't want this..." *sob* "I admire The Allied Project (aka the Rebels your info index informs you) to be honest... That is where she would want to go... They actually see the war as the terrible thing it is and have stayed united even under constant assault..."

to dragon:
"Well you need some rest don't you? I mean according to the schedule you and my guard duty time is up... but I suppose you could stay if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 11:57

She quickly changes her mind about steeling from the treasury "Oh..er..may I am sorry..about your wife..but may I ask, were is the rebel hide out?" She quickly replays a scene from an old retro game she saw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSq5aCZO5n8
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 17:10

"Tango detected, opening fire." The Mech then fires it's two large guns at the person charging with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 17:44

to gort:
"Oh they were clever It is hard to get there, you see It is n the other side of the territory overrun with The Great terrors (your info index states that They are mostly evil beings that have no particular alliance usually, but there are a few separate groups of these evil characters) Although I have heard that there is a secure underground route to and from each of the 3 kingdoms to The Allied Project... Happily though It is a secret that any member is willing to protect with their life... I have heard it is how they lead those who wish to join to their base. although another route would be through the sky... I hear that the Technological Kingdom has been making air raids... But also that The Allied Project has developed some anti-aircraft defenses..."
Just then 3 guards enter the room along with another man.
Info index:
name: Kefka
history: final fantasy III (American version and the later remake)
lvl:52
images:digital: http://usuarios.multimania.es/varyfat/ff6kefka.jpg
Pixil: http://gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.18.78.42.Attached+Files/1537.kefka.gif
Painted: http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/61fps/kefka.jpg
He looks at Chrono (info index changes status of King to TRAITOR) "hmm" *smile* "Guards arrest this man now for TREASON HE HAS PLOTTED AGAINST THE KINGDOM!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!"
Chrono looks at him in anger "what is the meaning of this!" Kefka smiles wider and says, "We found Rebel documents in your room and that woman is your accomplis!" yells Kefka pointing at Chai. "Now guards sieze them all!!!"
Chrono quickly stands and it seems as if he is instantly on the other side of the guards you see them all fall unconscious... He strikes at Kefka but a forcefield appears and more guards begin to rush in. Chrono then throws something at the ground and the room is seperated into two halves by a forcefield the side with Kefka the guards and the door, Then the side with you and Chrono He runs behind the throne yelling "hurry follow me!"

to 666:
The man usses the giant sword as a shield to block the gunfire and continues his charge... it works... mostly the sword is cracking.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 18:12

"Alright, screw this. Hey pansy, click the button with the two miniguns on it." Dalton clicks the button. "Minigun barrage started."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 18:28

to 666:
The gunfire is deflected by the sword but the rapid assault hits him where he is unguarded as well first taking out his legs then when he falls it lights up his body in the end he is no more than a bullet riddled corpse.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 21:21

"Alright, let's move, pansy." The Mech starts walking.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 21:32

Chai follows with a shocked look on her face "what the hell was that?!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 21:55

"Eh, Mechanic, where the fuck did you want us to go? I mean, you didn't really give specific instructions."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 22:03

to 666:
Jake continues and encounters a generic FPS character hiding behind a large rock and shooting at you from cover.

to Gort:
Chrono leads Chai through a system of hidden passageways as he does he answers her question.
"I'm not sure what they are talking about whatever It is it is a pack of lies I was loyal to this kingdom I suppose that power hungry freak Kefka planted evidence just so that he could take over... Well this leaves us with only one place to go... The Allied Project!"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010 - 23:22

"eh naw i'm good how much further?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 18:51

to dragon:
"Not much further it is just over those hills.", says Mister Gun-totter pointing straight ahead of them... you notice some large turret's stationed on the hills aiming to the sky... A bit ahead of you, you now see what looks like an ordinary person dressed in regular cloths (very odd here)... your info index tries to give you info but here is what you get as a message:
-*@1223-.,<>:[[p;p';[]{P::?>)(%5344$#%^(_!$=-+_89*^&%$%##!)_)0-098-(!@)$Y>::_{:?./l;pp;ll..[[=-045^?%%PL%:43.;.43p6p.%^.76?.#%@!#$%@#$)09-*()(&*^%$&^{?>?;'['[/.?>?,,.,><>54213132##4#$#%$#6@~#$!#%!$%^10010101001!#!@#%%*&$*%^&^#$@453
this mysterious figure laughs and you see Mister Gun-totter suddenly scream in pain then explode into a cloud of data it is 1's and 0's flying through the air but they quickly disappear.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 20:56

"Blah, neither of you wanna talk huh? Yeah, well, fuck you too." The Mech continues walking.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 22:19

"hell yea...fighting against fighting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Battle Simulator
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next