Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Battle Simulator

Go down 
+2
dragonof_life2
Zentaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010 - 23:01

To Gort:
Chai receives a message: "um... Chai its the programmers... these messages may be monitored now so we can't tell you any locations... but why is Jake going towards a battlefield?"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 18:29

'...Oh god >.<"Chia facepalms "I think he wants to end the game!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010 - 18:39

To Gort:
She recieves a response, "Yeah we doubt that we already told him the only way to end it would be to kill 1337 5H4D0W well he seems to be fighting some low level guys and... oh GOD WHAT THE HELL IS HE!?... that is just horrible... and now...WHY WON'T HE LET THEM JUST DIE!?"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : &quot;yah know... C-4 can fix this&quot;

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010 - 11:23

"hey guys it's i'm headding over to get the other jake now and drag his ass back." jake say's headding toward the battle after restocking his gear.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010 - 18:41

to dragonof_life2: (welcome back^^)
you begin heading out with a your supplies fully stocked. you recieve a message, "Okay but be very carefull here are his cordinates ** ** **, but he seems to be in a bit of a fit right now... I would try not to anger him... you may need to use some hacks to protect yourself..."

to all:
you recieve a message saying to destroy the hacked infinite money coins now (it is assumed you do so they are gone now)
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010 - 23:09

(nnnnnnoooooooo muy monies)

"man I really wished I would have paid attention to that class about talking to people... oh well." jake heads to the cordinates.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010 - 23:42

to dragonof_life2:
you arrive to see a site of true horror. you see large spikes of Rock jutting uup from the ground many have people impaled on them still alive gasping for air and screaming in pain as they try to pull themselves off. you even see a man hung from one of these pillars from his own intestines as he is dissembouled yet somehow not dead.
A man is crumpled on the ground he looks up at you and you see that he is bleeding out of his eyes, ears, nose, and fingurenails he tries to call for your help but as he opens his mouth blood gushes out and he falls over hopefully dead. there are many arround this place in such condition it apears that only a few people are actually dead though. you can hear thier screams of pain...
In the middle of this you see Jake! (link if pic no work Razz: http://f-ayn-t.deviantart.com/art/New-GUY-OC-76175569 )
The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 New-GUY-OC-76175569
Jake looks at you vaccently.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 0:50

"hey jake I like your work... but i'd have to say this may not be the best idea..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 8:37

to dragonof_life2:
you think see a pocket of air in front of you move then the air in front of you explodes knocking you back. Jake says, "...Just leave me alone..." *sigh*
a man who apperantly was not spoted before tries to run away but a spike of earth shoots out of the ground and scewers him.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 13:37

jake flips landing on his feet. "listen man, i would recomend that you stop and we can i duno talk about your feelings? wow that sounded gayer commen out than in my head. ok listen the more you hack, the bigger the becon you'll leave for him and THAT could get us ALL killed... so unless a mass death is forseen in ur future stop and get ur ass over here." who needs a class jake thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 17:54

to dragonof_life2:
Jake(him) looks at Jake(you) and laughs for a second, "Hacking? I am not hacking! I have the ability to manipulate matter! so don't worry this is just seeing how much I can do right now. These subjects are working well... but don't get me wrong I am one f the best hackers you will ever find.... and if you tell chai that I WILL DELETE YOU! so go back and do what you need to do... call me if Chai is in trouble..."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 18:13

"sorry pal but my orders are to make sure all real players don't get hurt so, we'll be hangging out until you decide to go back to camp." jake(me) says crossing his arms. "and don't worry your little secret is safe with me."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 18:38

"fine then perhaps you want to become a test subject like him hmm?" at your feet a guy clings to your leg and trying to pull himself up as blood leaks from every opening in his body.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 21:31

"listen pal this is no time to be an ass. if you don't want to cooperate i will drag ur ass back."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010 - 21:53

dragonof_life2:
jake feels his bbody being riped appart and sees all binary for a seccond (1's and 0's or computor code) then it stops in an instant. "You should not be threatening your superiors you low rank trash... we should go he may have noticed that..." everyone being tortured simply dies and Jake(me) begins to walk back to town with Jake(you) also Jake(me) gained a level from all his kills Razz
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:05

jake laughs, "if i wasn't being nice that wouldn't have happened, but lets save this ego fight for later."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010 - 23:38

to dragonof_life2:
Jake(me): "nice? I know exactly what you are capable of Jake seed 252 gray hatter residence *** email *** phone ***, IP adress *** idrealphobia account name dragonof_life2 (Razz) and I have seen all the files on your computer I am not impressed... I will just say this much you don't even know what is really going on here it is far more than anyone of you would expect and I won't share it with one of a seperate hacker alinment... but you should be carefull if 1337 5H4D0W's plan works then this is just the begining... the real thing will be when we get out... also know this 1337 5H4D0W won't be hunting us... as long as we follow his rules we should be fine."
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 0:58

"not entierly shure that's a bad thing man.... and i keep my good shit my self." jake says smiling iin his helmet.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 9:19

to 666:

Dalton gets an image in his head randomly of his old friend Sam. It appears he's in a Castle Floating in the sky, being used against his will. Along with this image come the words: "Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 17:51

"Uh, driver..-" Yeah. I know." At that, Geminga goes to wherever Sam's distress call originated from.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 18:27

to 666:
you find the directions to the location are scrambled it seems to have come from somewhere inbetween the 3 main kingdoms arround a giant battlefield filled with high level characters, but that isn't the strange part it seems to have come from a location 15 miles straight up into the sky... also you upon tracing it you hear some maniac sounding voice pierce your skull as it screams at you insanely, "MWAHAHAHA!!... COME FOR YOUR MEANINGLESS FRIEND IF YOU WANT IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE! IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PREDICTED! MWAHAHAHAHA!" with that it ends and you recieve a message from the programers, "NO *KKKZZTT* OVER *KZZZT* CONTR- *KKZZZZT* -E IS TH- *KZZZT* AWAY *KKKKZT* -PEAT *KKZZZT* -E HAS *KZZZZT* -ER WE C- *KZZZT* -ROL *KKZZZZT* -S LOR- *KZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT*"

to all:
You all recieve this message for the above reason, "NO *KKKZZTT* OVER *KZZZT* CONTR- *KKZZZZT* -E IS TH- *KZZZT* AWAY *KKKKZT* -PEAT *KKZZZT* -E HAS *KZZZZT* -ER WE C- *KZZZT* -ROL *KKZZZZT* -S LOR- *KZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT*"

to dragonof_life2:
The Jake's arrive back at town only to recieve the message.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 18:32

"Driver, since we seem to have established that running away is usually a good option for us...and just judging from that fucked up transmission, I think we should run the hell away." "I believe so." At that, Geminga runs off.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 18:35

to 666:
geminga attempts to run away but you run into an invisible wall that then ceases to exist when you hit it.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 18:37

"you get that message 2?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2010 - 18:47

to deagonof_life2:
Jake says, "...yeah...what the hell was that message about... I can't contact the designers... this isn't good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle Simulator   The Ultimate Battle Simulator - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Battle Simulator
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next