Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+5
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
TSDZ_President
Nurellia
Day of Light
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:39

Gabrielle sniffed and made a copy of herself. At a distance it looked exactly like her, but on closer examination it was just a silhouette. "I figured the guard needed something to keep him occupied a bit longer." Not hasty, she made herself go in the opposite direction. She made a little more noise than they did on the way there.

"Alright. Let's get inside." She walked over to the door and went inside, examining the location with great curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:42

Alevon looks at Mike

"...I'm not sure, actually"
Back to top Go down
YongYoKyo

Random : Death always have the last laugh... :D

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:42

Lucas follows Gab inside the door, but winced when the golems made a terrible noise on the floor of the building. Relunctantly, he releases the golems outside into a pile of scrap and return to the others quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:45

The area was pretty dark, but she could make out some details. There was a mini fridge with some soda in it, opened but unplugged. It had mostly diet drinks. There were several papers scattered everywhere that didn't seem organized in any way. In the front of the building you could see two guards standing in front of the building. They were talking at this point.

-----

"Well then that makes two of us. But honestly, I found this place awhile back, and it just feels great. Like the entire world speaking to me at once... It's very soothing... Plus, it's also quite stunning, how the rocks change green when someone lays down on them. Here, you try." Mike replied as he cleared the ground next to where Alevon was.

(The rocks will change into the color of your 'soul' which can be any color you want. The pulsing is obviously heartbeat, so you can set that up as well. Anyway, when you're laying down you feel great, and can think a lot better then you normally would.)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:45

Emir was at his room again, he never found Kate nor even attempt to. he was swinging his Revolver with his forefinger whistling, thought about Alevon's Promise to find him another way to cope with anything. though right now he is losing hope at everything. His Life. People. and personally his love life.

"Urgh, I wish I got something to do at least....or to talk to."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:56

Alevon looks at the rock
"...alright, I'll lay down for a little bit, but I really MUST get going..."
Alevon says, he goes to lay down as the rock turn a purple-ish color

...I hope TK is alright... (rock turns a little bluer)

...oh, seriously, drop the BS and focus on priorities... (rock shifts back to purple and gets a little more red)

...that's enough...I love her and that's that...
(rock shifts back to blue)

...I hope I can get my stuff back... (rock glows a strong purple)

Alevon clears his thoughts...

...I love this new power I have...but at what cost... (rock is purple still)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:59

Mike looks around the rocks as he states,"Heh, well wont you look at that... You know, I've never brought another person down here before. Feels kind of... Not strange... But... Different."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:01

Alevon gets up
"...alright...now can you please take me to the surface? You can come back here, of course, but I can't go up there on my own and need you to take me"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:04

"Alright alright..." Mike replies as he walks near him, pushing them both back up once more.

"Alright then, you take care of yourself now. Oh, and if you need anything, tap your foot once quickly, then stomp twice. Well, seeya." Mike then sinks into the ground once more.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:05

"...thanks..."
Alevon heads to Emir's room
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:10

TK sits on a bed.

(I hope Gabrielle is alright, and the others with her....and where did Alevon run off to...again...?)

Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:10

Emir stops spinning his revolver, and held it in his hand. He hear footsteps. putting the Revolver on his bed he began to go to his locked door, putting his ear on it.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:13

Alevon knocks on Emir's door
"Emir? You there?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:14

"What else would I be?" opening the door slowly, leaving a small gap. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:14

"Well, I promised I'd help, did I not?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:16

"Fine, go in." Opening the door.

His room consists of only a bed and a window, on the ground is just his satchel and bullet boxes and a notebook.

(You guys are underground)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:20

TK sits up. "OH!" She held her rod tightly and ran out of the room, making sure it wasn't locked before she closed it behind her.

(Emir...Emir...Emir...)

When she got to Emir's door she noticed it wasn't closed and she placed her back softly on the wall and slowly slid closer to his door.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:26

Emir got his notebook from the floor and began to sit on his bed writing.
"So whatcha gonna help me out on? I seem to forget." not looking at Alevon as he writes.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:29

TK stopped moving when she approached hearing range.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:31

"You said you needed help coping with murder...but you may start with what you feel is important"

Alevon sits on the bed opposite of Emir, facing him
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:37

"I don't know what's important really, that's the problem." now looking at him and stops writing.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:46

"...alright...let's start with your desires...what is important set aside, what do you desire most?"
Alevon says, looking at Emir
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:49

"Love...." then making a large scribble on his notebook.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:50

"...I see..."

Alevon crosses his arms, but puts one arm up and leans his head on it (like my avatar, lol)

"...and what aspect of love suits you most? The love in friendship? The love in lust? ...or perhaps true love?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:53

"just Love all together." then making a huge circle motion with his pen on the notebook that is lying down on his bed , then scribbling once more. if you look closely, the notebook is tattered and it's edges with tape and sheets of paper between the edges. most of them are photographs and drawings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next