Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+5
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
TSDZ_President
Nurellia
Day of Light
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:01

Finally the group reached the edge of the forest. Several yards ahead of them was the back of a building, what the watch said to be the accounting center. It was at least 3 stories high and had a single overfilled dumpster in the back, though most of it was paper and cardboard. There was a single door in the back, with a normal looking man leaning next to it, scanning his surroundings. He didn't see any of you.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:03

Alevon goes and looks in the helicopter
...after about 3 minutes, he comes back and sighs

"...no...not there...Emir must have put my stuff in his room..."

Alevon closes his eyes
"...thanks anyways"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:03

TK looks at her clothes and sighs, she runs into her and Alevon's room and looked through the clothes he brought her earlier. "Mm...."

She found a velvet red tie front top (if no one knows how it looks) and she found a comfortable black mini skirt. She got a new pair of underwear, this time it was only red velvet boy shorts. She figured there was no need for a bra. TK then ran to the restroom, this time making sure the door is locked and she showers, enjoying the touch of the water and smiles when she thinks of Alevon during that moment.

She washed her hair, blow dried it and got dressed. She exited the restroom and put all her dirty clothes together in their own spot and placed the clean clothes back away.

Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:04

Gabrielle made the international sign for "Rush him,"but kept an interrogative expression, assuming they'd understand what she meant.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:05

Alevon would notice Mike sitting where they landed, his knees pulled up against his chest as his head faced up. His eyes closed. He had a smile upon his face.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:06

"...ok..."
Alevon says, walking up to him

"..hmm?"
Alevon notices the smile
Back to top Go down
YongYoKyo

Random : Death always have the last laugh... :D

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:06

Lucas, having little to no experience interacting will people, just stares at Gab after she made the sign. He lifts up his shoulders for a second in a clueless manner.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:07

"I can take him just give me a second BUT i need you guys to hurry ok?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:12

"Hm? Oh, yeah... I hope you don't mind kid but I'm going to stay here a bit longer... It's just so... peaceful..." Mike replied, now laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:14

"...that's fine...would you mind taking me back first?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:16

"Ugh... Kid, turn off the light. Even with your kids poor senses you should at least be able to see it." Mike replied, still laying down.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:18

"Okay, whatever." Seeing Lucas' bewildered look, she explained to him. "See that guy? I asked if we could take him down. I guess it's a yes." She lowered her center of gravity, ready to pounce after Saul made his entrance, whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:19

Alevon looks at Mike for a moment

"...it's not here, can you take me back, please?"

Light clicks off
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:21

"Easy girl, all I'm gonna do is make him obsessed with that dumpster I need you to hold the door open for me because I cant use my arms when im in control of someone else. I can only walk. Alright here I go" He takes off his headphones, turns down the volume to off and concentrates on the guard trying to take control of his mind.
Back to top Go down
YongYoKyo

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:23

Lucas nodded at Gab and Saul. He raises an arm and stops his golems when they were walking too close, ready to continue when it was clear.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:24

She straightened her back. "Uhm, okay." She watched as the guard took morbid interest in staring at the dumpster, paying no attention to his surroundings. She just normally, and with self-assurance, walked to the door and grabbed the handle.

(Locked or no?)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:25

You notice the guard stop scanning the area as he looks directly at the dumpster. As if by some unknown force he walked directly to it and gave it a big hug. He then proceeded to take out a handkerchief and start polishing it.

(Yes locked)

-----

As Alevon turned out the lights the rocks around them begin to glow a bright aqua, the color pulsating through the rocks. You would then notice that the pulsating color is actually coming mostly from Mike's body.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:29

Saul lets go of control and looks as Gabby is unable to get into the door.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:30

Alevon looks at it, then at Mike
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:31

Mike stands and stretches as the rocks get slightly dimmer and turn white in shade,"Aaaw... You know what this place is boy?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:32

She turned around, and mouthed, nonplussed, 'It's locked'. She walked back into hiding and put her head in her hands. "I could open the door with my bear shadow, but that would be too loud..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:33

"Damn it give me another minute" He takes control again and makes the guard unlock the door and resume obsessing over the dumpster. After Saul breaks control he pants heavily.
Back to top Go down
YongYoKyo

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:34

Lucas just stares at Saul, deeply confused with the guard's affection with the dumpster and Saul's tiredness. He continues to wait for a cue to continue forward.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:35

Inside the door everyone would notice what looks like a small break room with stairs leading up on the left. Further on there would be a hallway with 2 rooms, then some cubicles. You can see the front door from here.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 18:36

"Where now?" He is breathing heavily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next