Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+5
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
TSDZ_President
Nurellia
Day of Light
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:14

TK looks at Kate, "Thank you ma'am, we'll manage" and looks at Alevon, "I don't want you risking yourself so much...if you aren't safe I'd lose my mind..." she looks at the floor, "I can still handle myself pretty well...you don't have to try so hard..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:16

Alevon laughs
"...dang...I was hoping that if I showed you I was untouchable, then you'd stop worrying about me!"

Alevon smiles at her
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:17

Josh seems a bit depressed but answers Gabrielle honestly, "*sigh* just tell me this do you love that person or me... I'm sorry... I'm not the kinda guy to cheat on someone... and I don't want to always be questioning if you really love me or the other guy... so just... if you love this person more... go ahead and I won't stop you... but if you love me then just be here with me..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:17

Kate taps her foot on the ground in a pattern that can be recognized as Morse code. Suddenly Mike appeared from the ground as he replied,"Sure thing Kate. Come on you two, off to bed." Mike replied as the ground started moving beneath them.

Kate could be seen smirking slightly as she replied,"No need to push yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:19

TK grins and replies, "I'll only stop worrying about you when you stop worrying about me...even so...I'd still worry...I can't not worry about you Alevon...maybe I should make a permanent visible memento on my body as well?"

She looks at the ground, "What do you think Mike? Should I tattoo myself as well?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:20

"I love you both equally," she said, her voice starting to gain volume and agitation. Gabrielle gritted her teeth, wondering how she could explain. "I'm an opportunist, Josh." She also continued with, "and I am polygamous."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:22

"Depends where it is I suppose." Mike replied. You could both tell he was still drinking..."Either way, I can help if you want." Mike laughs at this comment as they work their ways on a steel platform towards their rooms.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:23

When TK mentions the tattoo thing, Alevon protests
"...TK....I...."

he looks down...

"...I...I didn't do it to hurt myself...really...I did it...because..."
he is lost in words
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:24

TK hears Alevon but stays quiet and thinks for a moment, "How about a mark so deep it cuts even my intestine! My heart to be exact" she said, waiting for Alevon's reaction.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:25

Alevon doesn't speak...he hangs his head low...just giving up
...a clearly sad look may be visible

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Sat 22 May 2010 - 22:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:25

Josh looks down, "I'm sorry... I'm just not like that... if you feel that way... maybe this other guy is the same way as you... maybe he would be able to make you happier...I'm sorry..." The ground beneath Gabriele starts to disconnect from the rest of the platform intending to float back down to the ground. (giving her a chance to move instead and not go down.)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:27

TK sighs, "Nevermind it Mike." She gently strokes Alevon's face, "I'm sorry Alevon...I won't talk about this anymore...even if it bothers me...I don't like seeing you so sad..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:29

Gabrielle smiled, a dissonant happiness to the heartbreaking moment. "If you ever change your mind, I'm open." She turned around and, when the platform was near enough to the ground, jumped off and walked out of the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:29

Alevon touches TK's hand, as if to say, all is alright

he lightens his mood a little

Alevon looks a little nervous for a second, as if he is unsure about what he is going to say
"...uh...TK..."

He looks at his feet

"...would you like to share a room tonight?"
Alevon smiles at her
"...and no, don't worry, I certainly wouldn't try anything like THAT..."
he smiles at the ground
"...besides, Mike would be the first to know..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:30

Josh seals up the opening in his little secluded room... he curls up sitting there and begins to quietly cry alone.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:31

"I'd also be the first to watch." Mike replied rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:32

Alevon's face goes to something that I cannot describe as anything but this:

-.-
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:33

(just a future reference when Gabrielle returns to her room the heart that Josh made her is broken in half and the rose has shattered)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:33

TK blushes, "Uh, don't you already have a roomate?" She pauses, "Put sure, I don't mind, besides, I like Mike's company too, he's a funny man" she giggles. "I bet he'd tell...well...Dad...in a heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:35

Alevon laughs a blushes a little that she actually said yes

"...I believe that I do not have a roommate currently...I'm the only one that's been in there"
Alevon smiles

"...but I must say...I don't think I feel entirely comfortable with Mike in the same room I'm sleeping in...."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:36

TK laughs, "He's fine, he won't bite."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:38

Alevon looks a little uneasy at the idea of Mike ACTUALLY sleeping in the same room

"...so who's he sharing a bed with...you or me?"
Alevon says as somewhat of a joke
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:40

TK stated bluntly, "The floor of course"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:40

Emir slouched back into his bed, taking his shirt and his satchel off. this shirt itself is not really not a shirt at all and even a less of one, staring at the mundane ceiling. talking to himself, "Urgh, without alcohol I can't cope with anything, well...I can take cocaine but the possibility of that is just very improbable."
Thinking that he thinks too long for his own good, he need someone to talk to, anyone. Hell it could be a tree trunk if it would. Emir thought, scratching his head sighing. never thought that he can sneak kisses to Gabrielle, but that too, is also improbable. at this rate Emir thinks that Gabrielle thinks he's a whiny unemotional kid that has no grasp on well...anything.

then Emir said with a sad voice. "Man....I need a new shirt." and turned to the wall, trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:41

several large boulders of ice fall from the ceiling... anyone looking up would see that the ground in the sky Josh had made and attached to the ceiling was falling apart... and that josh is also falling seemingly not doing anything to stop himself at all... emir would here (and only Emir) sobbing and a statement a statement in a pessimistic tone, "...my life is worthless...why even try to stop it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next