Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+5
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
TSDZ_President
Nurellia
Day of Light
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:39

Emir tries to find Kate as she took his liquor away. "Man...need...my Liquor...." putting his hand onto his chest as if he suffered a mortal wound.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:40

Kate would be found in the training room that he left Razz
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:41

"Why do I freakin forget where I go?!" going to the training room. "Hey! Kate, you know where's my liquor? I need it real badly."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:42

"I gave it to Mike." Kate bluntly replied,"And no, you do not need it. Nor will you drink a drop while under my protection."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:42

TK lands on the ground making a small crater about 3 feet in diameter, but they both felt the wind that came from the impact for her hair flew up until the wind subsided and she could hear Alevon slide a little.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:43

Gabrielle looked at Josh, coy, and started bombarding him with preferential questions. "What do you think of polygamy?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:44

Alevon is now standing, sword in mid-swing with deadly force (vertical slice)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:46

Josh seems a bit startled at the question not sure where it came from he looks at her though and says, "All I need is you..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:46

TK instantly teleports behind him and holds still, rod horizontally stretched out in front of her as she wears a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:48

His sword hits the spot where she was, giving off a burst of sparks on the ground
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:50

Edit: nvm

Last edited by Nurellia on Sat 22 May 2010 - 21:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:51

She looked a little disappointed, but continued anyway. "Faithfulness aside, would you rather have a partner who has several other lovers?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:52

Edit: nvm too

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Sat 22 May 2010 - 21:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:54

"I guess you're right. Even I wouldn't want to kill someone the way the 'Fiends do. It's just inhuman and in-robotic, really."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:55

Edited XD

TK takes a deep breath and looks at Alevon wearily.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:55

Josh thinking he figured out what she was talking about, "Wait if this is about that Jill thing I swear I didn't kiss her I pushed her away I would never do that to you!" they are now at the top of the room and Josh makes a floor of ice there for them so that they can see down through the ice but others can't see up through it, "and now we have a private place to talk."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:56

Alevon twitches again, and turns around slowly, facing TK
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:57

TK drops her rod to the ground and falls on her knees, shaking uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 21:57

She shook her head, still smiling, as if she had the better end of the stick. "I'm talking about me here."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:00

Alevon looks down at TK
"mmm?"
he hums very quietly

-sigh- ...even if this is a feint...I don't want to not-react if it isn't...

Alevon kneels down to TK

"...are you alright?"
he says with a worried tone
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:06

TK shakes her head, "I think I suddenly lost all my strength...I think maybe because I'm tired...and conflicting feelings aren't helping..." she forces a smile on her face, "I have to admit I'm a little pissed I couldn't pound you at least 10 times" she looked at her rod and grabbed ahold of hit.

TK staggers to her feet and looks at Alevon, "Don't worry, no more tricks..." she chuckled for a moment and felt a wave of exhaustion strike her entire body but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:08

Josh sits down and looks at Gabrielle a bit stunned and not sure how to respond, "I-erm...I would prefer if I was the only one in your life... but if you can't be happy with me... then... you don't have to be with me... I don't think I would be able to stand seeing you with someone else... but it would be better than you staying with me only to be miserable... but I would probably feel how you felt when Jill tried to kiss me if you ever did something like that I heard you swearing at her..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:10

Kate walked over to the two of them with a smile as she replied,"You both did excellently. It is completely understandable that you are tired from the effort though. Besides, he's just as tired as you are with how much I saw him use his ability. But that's alright, I'll help you two to your rooms if you want."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:10

Gabrielle looked down and shook her head once again. "Not Jill. Forget about Jill. I don't dislike you, Josh. I just think a person can love two people at the same time."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 22:11

Alevon sheathes his sword and hurries to TK

...he puts his arms around her as to help her walk and a partial hug

"...you shouldn't push yourself so much...so what if you can't hit me? It only means that I'm harder to kill and will be able to help the team more........"

He says with a fading smile

Alevon looks at Kate
"...you are correct, I was beginning to feel it a bit"
...a drop of sweat rolls down his cheek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next