Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:04

(right...that's why I said he hit her rod, she's still holding it above him)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:05

(oh lol Razz)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:06

TK teleports farther back, away from everyone and stares at the ceiling in hope that it'd fall down.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:08

Alevon rolls over and crawls towards the nearest wall...he props himself up against the wall, leaning over a bit, still breathing heavily, holding his chest...blood running down from the crack in his lips
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:13

"Oy vey..." TK whispered and runs over to Alevon's side. She tears a small piece of cloth from her already torn shirt, making her stomach a little more revealing and taps his lip. "What I mess I made..." she frowned.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:14

Alevon's position does not change
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:17

Josh frowns at them and says, "hey Alevon can you talk still? are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:18

"ye-" -cough- "-es"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:19

TK sighs and moves the cloth away, she touches his chest, where his heart is beating and whispers, "If it stops, I will forever blame myself...don't bother arguing about it either..." she looks to the ground, "I will take the entire blame...no matter what..."

She bites her lip so that it'd bleed and says, "My rod won't hurt me...but this is the least I can do..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:21

Alevon looks up at her, a slightly dazed look in his eyes
...he reaches his hand up and touches her right cheek
"....no........don't hurt yourself.............not for me...."
...still breathing deeply
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:23

TK shakes her head, "Shut up...you sound like an idiot..." she turns her head, "I make you suffer...so why not punish myself..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:24

Josh sheds a tear looking at them as it falls it turns to ice and shatters as it hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:25

"........I suffer because of my own doing......I don't know what I would do with myself if you got hurt because of my selfish feelings......so please..........don't.............."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:28

TK touches the blood on her lip and sighs, "I don't want to hurt anyone...but because I know for sure that I can prevent one of your pains...I won't hurt myself anymore..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:28

Alevon closes his eyes and gives off a wheezing sigh of relief
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:30

TK's lip stops bleeding (Josh froze the blood on the surface of her lip... also this is so sad Sad... and really drawing me in... I can't help but feel physical pain reading this Sad (and yeah emotional pain can become physical) but don't stop this is really good ^_^)
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:31

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:32

(Lol XD)

TK breaks the ice on her lip and licks them moist so that a scab would eventually appear. She looks at Alevon and sighs.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:34

Alevon more or less sits there, staring forward, at the opposite wall...his breath beginning to sound a little more normal...Alevon tries to get up...
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:39

Josh just looks at them still hugging Gabrielle.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:41

TK steps back about 3 feet and closes her eyes and raises one hand in the air, her other outstretched with the rod. She spins around, twirling her rod at a fast and consistent speed. A faint screech emits from the rod as she twirls her rod around her spinning body, everytime her foot touches the ground she spins faster and faster in motion with her rod, she almost appears invisible inside of a bubble as she dances with her rod, for what seemed like 5 minutes and stopped on one foot.

She looks at Alevon, "How was that Alevon?" She asked with a faint smile and holds her hand out towards him to help him up.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:44

She would notice that he is staggering and having an issue getting up, his head down...blood still dripping from his gaping mouth...
"..................good..................." he barely says, not noticing the hand
(yeah, he saw the spin)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:47

Josh grips Gabrielle and floats back to them telling Gabrielle, "don't turn around."
then looking at Alevon, "Okay Alevon where is the internal bleeding? I should be able to clot it if I know where it is."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:49

TK grabs his hand and gently turns around so that her back faces him. She sighs and takes a deep breath, gently presses her back on him and bends over so that he fell over on her back. She takes another deep breath ignoring his weight along with her rod and says, "You're far from ok...I take full blame, no arguing allowed..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 22:51

"AGH!" Alevon yells in pain (you just put his weight on his chest, lol) He declines this move and props himself against the wall...to Josh: "...no...don't......" -COUGH!!!- "...don't do that, the cold would cause my body to go into somewhat of a sleep...it's a surgical tecnique....."
he feels himself...
"...I...I don't know...my sternum is ok...but......................I can tell if it's someone else, but..........I don't know...."
"...and thank you TK, I appreciate your help..."
He feels himself a little more
"...I think I just got the wind knocked out of me...and as for the blood..." he feels his throat...
"...I think I just have some torn tissue somewhere in my throat..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next