Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 19:56

"Yes there are guns up ahead as well... But I just learned an interesting fact from my creator. Turns out that I'm not immortal. Just the opposite actually... I will still die normally, just as everyone else... All she did was keep me looking young so I can get possible younger kids... I was merely a tool to 'Her' little game... But god damn... 58 years old already... I don't have much longer..." Matt sounds really depressed through all this as he is held in place.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 19:57

"...Matt, if you can push the walls open a little, we can use TK's rod to keep it from closing on us, giving us time to get out.......TK, may I?"
Alevon reaches his hand out to TK
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:00

"Ugh... I don't see the point... If I do it anyway she will no doubt kill us... And I was going to kill myself with a bomb anyway? So by age, her, or myself are my choices of death? Life is miserable..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:01

"Okay then... well even if you are a middle aged man you can still make yourself look like it if you want... and I hope you have a good life when this is done... and you can have a good life... but till then." A sheet of ice appears above and in front of Matt about 3 feet thick and as tall as a person Josh Jumping over Matt and charging forwards behind the large sheet of ice down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:02

TK shakes her head and pours her anger into the rod, it weighed about 250lbs. " Matt...I won't kill anyone...I need you to push the walls a little, I need to have the rod directly horizontal, just enough for you guys to get out...you guys keep going...when the time is right just yell, I cannot leave the rod...if I do not teleport out of this in time then..." she sighs, "just get going."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:02

"For crying out loud...don't give up, it's just weak to give up...besides, what about us?"
Alevon motions to the others
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:03

A pit opens up beneath Josh, it seems to go down forever... The other end of the pit is 50 feet away and Josh is already falling.

"I can't... I'm not strong enough to push them... I have already tried, and failed... Just like I failed all of you..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:04

"yea, come on we are been this far to just go into this damn hellhole!"
Emir looked at the pit. "JOSH!!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:05

"...that's nonsense...you've only failed us if you've stopped trying. Come on, everyone, all together!"
Alevon puts his hands on the wall and pushes with all of his strength
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:06

Josh uses the block of ice as a platform jumping off of it and leaping with a burst of ice shooting benieth his feet to the other end of the pit yelling back to the others, "PIT TRAP DON'T FOLLOW!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:06

"It's no use... I should... Just... Give up..." Everyone notices that he is starting to fall asleep.

(Just in case you don't remember, last time he passed out he reverted back to normal)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:07

"Ah Shit WAKE UP WAKE UP!" slapping Matt's face. "Or we'll are be screwed!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:07

Alevon smacks him in the back, rather hard
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:09

Josh shoots a large block of ice at Matt's face as he lands on the other side, "Don't give up on us you fool we all still believe in you and you can believe in us we will save you and we will get out of us just stay awake."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 20:09

He doesn't react to any of this as his head slowly dips lower.

As Josh is running forward a blade barrier comes from the wall, blocking every safe passageway forward.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

"Ah come on!" He gets his revolver and pistol whips Matt in the face. "WAKE UP YOU MOFO!"

-------

https://idrealphobia.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=560
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40