Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 16:35

Alevon reaches for it...
"...uh..."
he takes it and looks down at it
".....thanks..."

...he puts it on...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 16:54

TK looked at her feet and turned her back to him. "Yeah...you...you're welcome..." she whispered and walked next to Mike. "I wonder if my fate lies there..." she said, not really talking to anyone.

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 17:07

"...you are the holder of your fate, TK, let nobody tell you otherwise..."
Alevon says as he passes her on his way to the hallway...
...he puts his back to the left wall, eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 17:09

TK walks towards Alevon and stops in front of him facing him. "Alevon...I don't know, maybe not..." she tries to study his face.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 17:37

Josh stands up, "I feel better but lets see..." he makes 2 ice spikes that he holds then makes 2 more that hover dirrectly behind him, "okay seems like I am doing good enough." he walks into the elevator.
(btw if you aren't sure the spikes he makes in advance are 6 inches long with about 1 inch in diameter and narrows at the end)
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 17:45

Still looking down, Alevon says:
"...fate is merely a word, it is up to you as to how you interpret it..."
He looks up at her.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 18:29

TK takes her left hand and brushes the dirt off of his jacket, the right sleeve. She looks at him and closes one eye trying not to completely meet his gaze. "I guess so..." she said.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 18:48

Alevon puts his right hand on her left shoulder and smiles, looking into her eye(s)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 22:33

"Alright alright, lets do this properly now. Hmm... Of all of you I think only two of you will be particularly useful. You two... (Alevon and Gabrielle) You (Alevon), I'm sure they'll have guns, so I'd be 100% prepared to put up that aura; as for you Frenchy, I'd summon your pets already. They'll be great at ripping them apart." replied Mike as he waited on the elevator.

"I believe I would be of help as well..." Matt said a bit offended.

"No, you wont. The elevator goes down and opens up four ways. You may be a wall, but you can only block one side until you wait for us to save your ass."

Matt grumbled in hatred at the comment but submit to it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 22:40

Gabrielle nodded solemnly at Mike's orders. Then she realized he was tlaking about stuf she only dreamed of. "Wait, what?" The dogs. Sure, it was pretty much anybody's fantasy to summon guard dogs at will, and not ordinary ones, pitch black shadow ones with a hell of an attitude. It didn't matter what they were, so those matter aside she didn't have a clue how Mike knew about something she didn't actually try out yet.

"How did you--?"
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 22:43

"I have a power sense. I know the abilities those have as well as the maximum they can use it. Shouldn't be that surprising." Mike told her,"Anyway it should be pretty simple, this entire hallway is flooded in shadows, so just concentrate on an image of a savage dog, and make it come from the shadow. Should be simple right?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 22:52

She figured it'd be best if she went for a test drive before actually trying it on a few Pit Fiends. "I'll try," she said bitterly, then focused on a shadow that seemed a little darker than the others. She made it look easy, and the dog silhouette appeared in a few seconds, but in fact Gabrielle felt it was rather draining. She leaned on the elevator wall as the shadow dissipated without having moved. "This is... odd."

She felt a wave of sudden heat. Subconsciously she moved over to a colder spot and rubbed her forehead with her hand. "I'm alright, just a little... how could I say this?" Her cheeks were flushed. "I just feel suspiciously hot."

Assuming some people might've taken it as a synonym for 'sexy', she elaborated, "The heat kind of hot."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 22:57

"Nice work. Almost had it there. One thing though is to drown out doubts; all ideas of failure. Otherwise your mind will fight against you to make sure you fail. Try again, and if you need to you can try attacking me with it. As I've told TK, I can't be hurt."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 8:13

TK opened her other eye to meet Alevon's gaze for a spilt second and teleported next Gabrielle. "Neat!" She said in awe. She didn't care what Mike thought of her being useless, the only thing she cared about is her possibly dying on the other side of that door, but more importantly, being free of that cursed rod.

TK became depressed but hid it with a fake smile and tried to only focus on Gabrielle's new ability. She was truly fascinated by this.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 15:50

"Oh stop being so sad. At the moment you can only save your own ass by teleporting, and until you pull a black belt of some martial art or a gun, out of your ass you wont be of use."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 15:57

"That was quite mean," Gabrielle asserted. After thirty seconds or so the feeling of her blood boiling disappeared, and Gabrielle felt cool again. "Here's another."

This time, three pitch black dogs spawned from a relative corner and ran towards Mike at a slower pace than a person would expect them to. As for Gabrielle she appeared like she was having a hard time not fainting.

Last edited by Hinaoki on Fri 14 May 2010 - 16:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:00

"If you pass out from only controlling those things I'm leaving you here. So try harder."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:03

Alevon's arm drops after TK teleports away...
He looks in Mike's vicinity
"Any chance I can get a gun?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:06

"Bad idea. Guns are have ID's, are easily tracked, are illegal for you to own, and I don't have the money to get one for you. Oh, and I just don't want to get you a gun. Too much work on my part."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:09

Gabrielle frowned. Two more dogs emerged and started circling around the group, while running, as she leaned on a wall with the attitude look on her face. The other three were snapping at Mike's legs. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:12

Alevon lowers his head and bares his teeth, his hair covering his eyes
"You think I didn't already think of that!? I already possess enough illegal material to be convicted for life, fool! Of course I wouldn't expect for you to buy one, look where we are...facilities such as this are bound to have armaments."
Alevon looks directly at him
"...and for what other reason than to be more efficient?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:15

Mike looks down at the dogs biting at his legs as he replies,"Nice work indeed. For once we have someone useful in this group. As for you boy... Fuck you, I'm your elder."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:19

Alevon smiles at this
"My elder? If you think I will respect you simply because you're older than me...sorry, you have to earn my respect, no matter who you are."
Alevon tilts his head to the ceiling and laughs
uh-hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:21

Mike just looks down at Alevon as he smiles. Alevon instantly sinks waist deep in the floor as 2 fist sized pieces of metal lunge for his temples. (Classic head ache punch Razz)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 16:21

The dogs disappeared immediately. "Thank you." Gabrielle put her head in her hands as she slid down the wall, looking feverish. "A breeze of cool air would be nice." It seemed Alevon's laughter only accented her malaise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next