Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:49

TK's eyes still filled with fear, she quickly said "No, no, I'm fine. Get some sleep you-" she tried to remember what she was about to say but she became nauseous with the dizziness. TK shook her head once more and said, "You need your rest."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:51

Alevon reads TK's face...
"I see...yes...it is normal..."
He wipes the tears away, unaffected...
"...I cry in my sleep...I don't dream...only nightmares.........that happens, I guess, because I refuse myself emotions in the real world..."
Alevon looks away and sits upright

(last post of night)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 22:56

TK sighs and asks "How can you help me with mine...if you refuse your emotions here?" She stands up with her rod and turns her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 23:23

Josh regains consciousness at this point and speaks faintly, "ice... need... cold... boiling..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 23:43

Matt watched the entire ride in dispare. When they brought out alcohol he ignored it... When they went outside, he was fazed, but let them. He was not being careful now... Even as his form returned to normal. The only thing left was to do his final job... And hope the kids were asleep so that he wouldn't have to say goodbye...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 0:06

TK walked towards Matt but stopped midway, thinking of what to say but her mind is full of nothing but fear of Alevon saying how he will never come back. She shakes her head and tries to speak again but no words came yet. Cussing under her breath she fights her dizziness, pain, and fear at once while staring at the back of who she cares for the most.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 6:58

Alevon wispers to TK: "...TK, I wasn't able to finish what I was saying outside...what I was going to say was: Look, Matt may have been a bad person, but he appears to have changed...his interest right now is keeping you safe. That\'s why he won't come back, he's the kind of person to push it too far when he shouldn't...and so, he may die trying to protect us..."
Alevon gets a looks on his face that can only be described as depression and a mix of self-hate "and as far as what you said to me...you're right...which life would you choose? A life like mine? Or a life with the rod? If being emotionless will make the rod go away, I can show you how, but it may be a fate worse...so nevermind..." Alevon goes to sleep

(this would happen before the trip)

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Tue 11 May 2010 - 7:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 7:04

(Whenever people are ready we can fast foreward. We aren't stopping until we get there. Just state what you're doing as we arrive. Keep in mind though, it's a 10 hour trip. )
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 9:04

I can't live a life without emotion

TK just stands there with closed eyes in thought as everyone rests.

(I will let you guys decide when we arrive)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 12:36

"Tough it out, Josh..." Gabrielle whispered inaudibly, "I just want to get some rest." Gabrielle jumped back on the seat, out of the car trunk where she had been contemplating her lack of resistance against strong alcohol. Certainly having been somewhat slowed down by the alcohol, she closed her eyes and lay down on the seat.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 14:56

*Trip*

The alpha detection equipment was quite useful while shadowing. Miguel could pull off the road and monitor the group without even seeing them. The suit wasn't going too well when it came to welding and attaching, as Miguel wasn't the best at that kind of stuff, but the Javascript used by its computer module was simple as hell.

An hour into it, the framework of the suit had been laid out, but there was still a lot to do when it came to wiring, joints, and pistons... essentially, the hard part.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 15:21

TK still stands in place, refusing to sleep and clutches her rod tightly. Every hour that passes feels like a month to her. She wants to beg Matt to stay with her but she has too much pride for that. She contemplates on what she wants to say to him as her heart continues to race.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 16:58

Josh sits there and is having trouble breathing he looks over at Gabrielle and whispers back, "Okay I will try..." He grabs the seats in front of himself and pulls himself up so that he is sitting straight up and looks over at Matt, "Hey Tyler! Try to avoid direct combat till it passes we don't want you to explode!" Josh falls back into his seat and lays there awake at room temperature and having trouble breathing.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:09

Matt completely ignores the delusional boy's comment.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:13

TK sits on the floor of the vehicle knowing she can't fight the dizziness anymore. She leaned a little to her left for support from a seat and her rod slants in the same direction. "Matt..." she whispered before she dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:18

Josh notices Tyler did not respond (he doesn't know his real name yet Razz) he says, "You were really *weeze due to lack of air* fed that bomb. *weeze* you have a chance of *weeze* exploding if you take to hard of *weeze* a hit to your stomach..."Josh waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:25

Matt looks at him merely for a second as he says,"Get some sleep. We should be there in a few hours time..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:27

Josh falls back and falls asleep for the remainder of the trip... shortly in his body slumps to the side his head resting on Gabrielle's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:32

(Unless anyone has something to contribute, I'll continue he story in a bit^^)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:34

Emir kept looking on the window, the Vodka bottle empty on the floor as he drank it all after Gabrielle refused. He didn't feel anything when drinking alcohol, it was just like water. He can not sleep well anyways, so he'll just look at the roads, thinking if their sad or not begin trampled by tires.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:41

TK mumbled "Matt...please...I..." and she falls back into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:56

(I'll take that as a skip request.)

The van slowly lurched to a halt. It was night time, the stars above them shining like Christmas lights.To those still awake, it would seem that they are at the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. Matt and Mr Hale were quite a bit off the road, far enough that most can't hear them. Emir on the other hand hears just fine.

"Matt, are you sure this is what you want to do?" replied Mr Hale as he pulled off his steel backpack.

"Yes... Load it with as much as you feel comfortable... I'll make sure that all their information is destroyed..." replied Matt as the two began filling the pack with explosives.

"Still, what about the others? What should I tell them?" Mr Hale asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Tell them... That I had to go away for awhile..." Matt replied sadly.

(Remember, only Emir could hear that.)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 18:58

Josh wakes up at this time and looks over seeing them outside, "hmm? whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:00

Emir stops looking at the window, getting out his Revolver, still having the Red bullet inside.

"Hey Guys, I think that 'Matt' is leaving us....and I hear some rattling and wires into a backpack or something....." Emir's face stricken with worry. "he said something with 'I make sure that all their information is destroyed'...." looking at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:03

"That doesn't sound good... and I have to tell him that he still has a bomb in his stomach... Alevon really did make him eat one earlier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next