Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 21:12

"So......what's this Flu shot like?" asking anyone in line.

----

Hinaoki: I am surprised he'd ask this.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 21:13

After getting his shot, Miguel goes to the other side of the room to play basketball.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 21:15

The kid behind you replies,"No idea, but I got a flu shot a few months ago. Maybe there's a new flu that's going to kill us!" Some kids were uneasy at this, but you could tell from his tone he was only joking.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 21:17

"O really? well, be careful: all of us can drop dead right this moment, even you." said mockingly, poking the kid behind him on the chest.

-----

Bestdragon3 - Daaayum... That ruins a joke right there. Nice job ass Razz
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 21:29

Josh simply puts out his right arm holding his book in his left and says, "Go on ahead I won't move." he continues reading.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 22:13

"Nope nope nope father said I'm not to get a flu shot and I should always listen to my father." Rodin said shaking his head and making sure to not stand in line.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 22:47

One of the doctors walks up to Rodin as he replies,"Now come on, it's alright if your afraid of shots... But trust me, it's only a slight prick and then we'll be do-" Before he could finish a crash could be heard. Everyone could plainly see Tyler thrashing about, the crash coming from a tray striking the ground.

"Let go of me you bastards! I know what your really up to! Yo-" A shot was given to him, knocking him out cold almost instantly. Everyone was quickly told to look away as Tyler was brought out of the gym.

----

Hinaoki: As much as that makes the roleplay exciting, I doubt that even the most powerful blood vessel tranquilizer can 'knock out' somebody so fast.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 22:48

Josh pulls his arm away and steps back, "What exactly are these shots?... that was no flu shot..."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010 - 22:52

"Holy Shit my dad was right!!!" Rodin looks at the doctor. "Keep that shit away from me you quack!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 6:41

Colin
"Don't worry, that was merely something to knock children out. After all, even the most brave can be afraid of needles and-" *Prick* While you were looking at him a nurse got you from the other side,"Now it's done. Have a wonderful day."

Rodin
"Ugh... Kid there's no need to make this difficult... But here, how about I tell you what's really happening since your so smart..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 7:27

he looks at him for a moment not responding to the prick, "If I pass out now I will get you...............good." he lifts back up his book and continues reading it walking away now that he had the shot. (walks by near Rodin and discretely listens to the conversation from a short distance)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 7:43

Gabrielle waited in line, slack and resigned. She wondered what the flu shot looked like, and at the sight of a girl trembling in place, she smiled and said, "It's not so bad, really. Cheer up, we'll be less vulnerable!" She turned towards the stall.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 11:04

"No way man, you don't have consent to stick me with that needle, so back off or I'm going to have to get violent." Rodin said raising his hands and backing away from the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 13:12

The doctor leans in and quietly replies for only him to hear,"You have no idea who your messing with kid... And we already have your father's consent... He is just like every other human... Now, either you take the shot and survive, or you leave now and die."

The doctor regains his composure as he walks back to his table.

----

Hinaoki: Evil scientist alert!
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 16:38

Josh walks over to Ronin and asks him, "Sooo... what did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 19:33

"He said if we don't get the shot we die." Rodin scratches his head "This is definitely not a flu shot." Walks to the table and excepts the shot.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 19:42

A look of sock passes by Joshua's face for a moment then he quickly regains his composure and starts to frantically flip through the book has been reading to an earlier chapter, 'origins of the alpha'.
Thinking: "A shot that if you don't get you will surely die I know I heard of that right.... here.... the alpha shot... possibility... or... here was another one latter wasn't there with the pit fiends..." he continues flipping through his book for references to this that are potential... (he is really into alpha stuff so he is just being optimistic/pessimistic depending on it Razz)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:45

After everyone gets their shots the doctors quickly clean up, allowing the kids to play for the rest of the hour. Then it was time to go home.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 20:51

Josh stands up and states blankly to no one, "hmmm... interesting... I need to get more information on this..." he then begins packing his things to go home.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 21:09

Miguel heard, but didn't quite care. As his family constantly stated, everything changed after the war. His grandpa's bank employed a similar policy of DIE! until his uncle took over.

Walking home, he met up with Joe and Kyle, who prepared 17 other people for the event.

"Got it?" Joe asked
"Yep." Miguel replied, pulling out a suitcase full of whiskey brewed by some slave labor plantation east of here. The group then started west to the abandoned and destroyed parts of town. All but 5 of them hid near an abandoned construction site as 11 other people approached.

"Got da stuff?" One apparently drunk leader of the other group asked.
"Yeah we got da stuff." Miguel replied, taking out the suitcase and handing it to one of his group. Joe was sure to point out the right bottle to be handed over. The other group's apparent leader took a sip, immediately spitting it out.

"Da fuck is this shi-!?" He started before he found another bottle flying towards his head. Everyone else popped out of their hiding spots as Miguel punched in succession 2 of the other group. In seconds it was all over. Joe walked over to one of the kids in the other group who was being pinned to a wall by one of his own people.

"Next time you make good on your payments." He said, spitting. On the way back to the settled town the group dispersed gradually as they passed their homes as usual. There was a party tonight at 5. Miguel could make it at 5:30, because he would be 'Studying', which, in reality was half studying half looking up this You don't Get a Flu Shot You DIE!!! stuff.

----

Hinaoki: I'm going to be completely honest here. Tarsonis is really good at making entertaining long posts. This is my favorite post of the first part.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 21:16

Josh returns to his home a mansion... he goes into his room/swimming pool lounge/TV room/Computer room place (all appliances water proof... ridiculously rich family.) he then gets onto his computer and begins studying what he can figure out about shots as well as trying to connect it to alphas in some way if possible but also other things involving just flu shots as well and that whole you don't take it you die thing.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 21:22

Rodin goes to the supermarket buys a gallon of orange juice then goes home to train till he passes out.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 21:28

All information related to such things are found as classified. If you were to try and delve deeper it would threaten police arrest, even though you couldn't get deeper anyway.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 21:28

Gabrielle's expression was one of confusion when she was quickly given the supposed vaccine and left alone with a bunch of girls who only talked about their boyfriends she didn't really know or care to know. She left school early, practically dragging her feet on the ground.

For some reason, today she didn't feel like directly going home. She sighed, thinking the flu shot had really had a particularly detrimental side effect. She was always one to get strong reactions from weak medication, as her mother told her very often.

She sighed once more and changed her direction at the nearest intersection. She hadn't visited said area before.

----

Hinaoki: I realize that this characterization was completely ignored in my further posts. One, yes, she does care for boyfriends (to a degree), and it never came up that she gets acute effects from medication. I guess it is good to visit back on these from time to time.

Last edited by Hinaoki on Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 21:30

Josh gives up on the internet and then starts browsing through a series of rare books he had found and collected written by Alpha's who lived through those events to find some answers if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next