Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet of randomness.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Planet of randomness. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 18:15

Jerald helps Ted exit the tar pit as they get to the end saying, "let's hope it is something like a crayfish and not far worse!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 18:17

As Ted get out of the tar, he notice a small pincer atached to his toe. As he keeps moving a way, A 9 feet long crayfish comes with it.
"OMFG"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 18:49

Jerald stabs the thing in the head killing it then lays down Tim and tries to pull out the pincer using his scalpel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 11:43

*It's Ted, not Tim, lol.*

"Ok guys, now let's watch our step and find anything that could help us defend ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 13:10

"Well I can't use this scalpel for a safe surgery anymore without dissinfecting it so I guess it will make a good weapon... besides I always have a spare scalpel which is right in my bag."^^ looks around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 13:20

"I wonder what's going to happen n- *the soil collapses* AAAAAAA!!!!!"
They all fall in an underground tunnel, its walls are covered of tard, as If not long ago before their arrival, it was filled of tar
"where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 15:11

"well it appears to be a cavern or cave of sorts... one thing is certain we need to find another way out... also does anyone know if the crazy doctor had any plan to bring us back or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 15:16

"Well, he said that after using the machine to warp, it takes several hours to cool it down... but he said he didn't know how long would be 5 hours in the world we would be warped, it could have taken 5 seconds, or even 5 million years..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 15:32

"right well it is good that you caught that because he just told me to pack my science bag and then put me with you guys and suited me up right before he told us bye and teleported us... well we have been here for a few hours now... although we have no Idea how long that gass thing actually lasted... and I suggest that he only put trained soldiers in here... with guns... and medics...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 15:35

"We're guinea pigs..." a rumble noise is heard in the depths of the tunnel
"What could that be?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 15:41

"with our luck a giant man eating worm......... Lets run this way now!" takes off running in the opposite direction of where the rumbling is coming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 15:44

"Hey look! There's light! there's an exit! yipee!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 16:04

"I wouldn't be too sure with the way things have been going so far!" runs out the exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010 - 18:22

Ted looks back while running to the exit, he sees a jet of tar going straight toward them
"RUN FASTER! IT'S NOT A FRICKIN WORM' ITS FRICKIN TAR!!!"
as he jumps out of the tunnel, he realize that it was a cliff.
"FUUUuuuccck..." says Ted as he falls down.
Jerald and the others stand on the border of the cliff
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010 - 18:25

"OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED TED!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010 - 18:54

"THOSE BASTARDS!... follow me if you want to live!"
Jerald climbs on the wall to the side of the ledge and looks down to see if ted is OK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010 - 21:40

Ted cannot be seen, the pit is about 1 miles deep, down of it, you can clearly see a great tar sea, decorated by the reflect of light on it.

The jet of tar comes out right after they moved away from the hole. All the tar fall in the sea, right where Ted prorably felt.

Ted's chance of survival are really slight, but who knows... This crazy world may be enough crazy to spare him from that fall.

There's rocks on the cliff you can use to climb down of it, a bit farther on the left of the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010 - 22:16

Jerald calls to the others, "there are some rocks over there that we can use to get down... just follow me!" Jerald climbs over to the rocks and begins to climb down everyone following him... except Ted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010 - 22:20

Their climb down appeared to last for days even if it took only less than an hour, As the reach the beach they start looking around on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Feb 2010 - 17:17

This is going to be archived because of inactivity and request. If you want to read the old posts, please check them out in Good ol' Times.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet of randomness.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4