Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet of randomness.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Planet of randomness. Empty
PostSubject: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySat 26 Dec 2009 - 0:27

Before you continue reading this, I want you to be aware that this is a funny Roleplay, I'm in the mood to laugh.

Well, the story begin like that:

---------

We're a bunch of stupid volunteer who accepted to be part of Dr Elektron's experimental device test.
Elektron: Well! Hello guys, I've created a device that will transport you into a parallel universe, I have no idea what you're gonna encounter, but hey, you're my guinea pigs after all!
Ted: Eh... wha-
*We all get teleported*.

--------

Well, As you probably guessed, my Character is Ted, you guys gotta PM me if you wanna get in the RP, I'll start if we get 4 or 5 guys (including me)
Give me your char's name and short description.

Oh btw, we all have an astrosuit and an oxygen tank to survive for a certain time if we appear in an inappropriate place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySat 26 Dec 2009 - 17:13

Characters:

Cowsmacker: name: johny jay
Sex: male
apearence: 6.3 feet tall, blonde hair, somewhat skinny.
summary: he's a worker at wal mart and when he heard about this he decided to join,
since it could help him buy a house. is racist. and has very bad luck.

Gort the mighty: Name: Bob
Sex: female
apearence: (N/D)
summary: (N/D)

ColinEtzel: name:Sir Jerald luxumburg the 5th (just Jerald to friends)
sex: male
apearance: roughly 5 foot 8 inches, blond hair, blue eyes, chiseled and svelte body, white
summary: lived a privileged life being from a royal family. discovered to have an extremely high IQ and was the top of his class as he went to the best schools and just recently finished college very early. he got an internship under the professor a week ago. the doctor decided to set me into this test group without telling me a thing. he also is very tolerant of all people groups but dislikes intolerance and refuses to judge any person or creature on mere appearance.
what he said right before being teleported: WAIT WHAT!!!

0blivion: name: Ted Ford
sex: sometimes
apearance: 5'10'' , shaved, green eyes, not strong builded
summary: open minded, but also very naive, he's still a very sociable person and hates to be lone, in fact, he's scared of sollitude. He's not afraid of the unknown, he seems attracted to everything that's unfamiliar to him, he loves to learn. But that curiosity is also a great problem...

---
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 11:57

We all drop on the somekind of floor. What a luck! we could have teleported anywhere in the void of space and died from intense heat or cold.

A weird land covered of transparent hexagons about 2 feet large. they seem alive, just like plants or something. And you can see some funny miniature polygonic creatures sliding on the hexagons to move.

Ted:«Pheewww, I still have my 3 arms... Wait... WHAT?! 3 ARMS?!»

Ted indeed have another arm sticked on his back, we quickly realize that Johny have a missing arm!
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 13:08

Jerald quickly pats himself down and says "phew i still have all my limbs and nothing is added or removed... wait that isn't my voice!?... AND THIS ISN'T MY BODY!? I AM JERALD NOT TED!!! AND I WORKED SO HARD FOR THAT FIT BODY TOO!!!"

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Sun 10 Jan 2010 - 13:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 13:17

«Well, thanks for your muscles pal, I always wanted to have some of those.»

*sudden flash*

Everyone is back to their normal body and with all their limbs and organs.

Elektron voice: «sorry! here, you're fixed, now keep exploring the area!»
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 18:30

"this was a most wierd experience, but i bet it only gets wierder from here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 19:47

«Well, let's explore the area.»
At his first step, Ted trips on the hexagonal floor and start sliding at an hallucinating speed
«FUCK HELP ME!! THIS IS FUCKING SLIPPY!!!»
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 20:37

Jerald quickly reacts quickly grabing Ted's arm and pulling him up. "hey be more carefull ok we need to stick together and carefully plan our actions if we are going to survive in this strange place." Jerald then tries to smile to disperse the tension but he just ends up looking very nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 20:38

a fart noise is heard, the odor come with it after
«Oh what the hell, who farted now?»
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 21:03

"...Most likely you as we are wearing space suits and your the only one who can smell it sir"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 21:15

«Oh hey right! I forgot to attach the tube to my oxygen tank!» *he attaches it*
«Wait... I don't need it? I could breath without it!» *he removes it*
Other fart noises can be heard, the farts all come from the hexagons on the floor, the gaz spread and the vision reduces second after seconds.
«Oh fuck EWW» *attaches the tube, then throw up in his helmet*
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 21:19

"hhhmmm i think that this gas is either ridiculously smelly or poisonous... either way i think it would be wise if we all kept ourselves on the oxygen supply till we get out of this strange hexagon land... i will see if i can get a soil sample out of this for now." Jerald scoops up some of the hexagon that we are standing on and places it in a test tube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 21:47

The sample he took instantanly becomes gas. As for the hexagon, it suddently turns black and solid like steel. It is not slippy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 22:08

Jerald thinks to himself out loud "hhmmm this is a most curious defense system... it must be some kind of plant."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 22:10

«Well, the good thing is: we can walk on it! So get a knife and start making cuts in every hexagons on our path so we don't trip at every foot we walk... And let's do it quickly, those oxygen tanks Elektron gave us aren't much big.»
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 22:20

Jerald stops Ted and the others "wait we don't know anything about these yet we can't just start hurting! They may be alive and furthermore they might know how to fight back if we do too much damage!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 22:22

"Well, in my opinion, there's only one way to learn more about them"
Ted then stabs one. It becomes solid, his knife is stuck in it.
"AH CRAP! I CAN't..GET..IT...OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 22:31

Jerald tells Ted (in a degrading tone) "I warned you didn't I and there goes one of our few resources as well just great Ted. Besides for your plan to wok we would want to use a scooping motion not a stabbing one as can clearly be seen by your little demonstration." Jerald is obviously trying to cover up his fear of the current situation with sarcasm and feeble insults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 22:34

"Hmph, very well then, I have another plan, I'll just plunge on them to slide as far as possible from this hell, who's with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 22:39

"hhhmmm i think i can come up with a better idea give me a sec i will run some tests on the atmosphere" Jerald then hops a bit on the solid hexagons testing the gravity carefully, then claping his hands to test how the sound travels, and lastly putting his head to the hard hexagon and taping on it with his fist to check on how the vibrations are moving... and then doing the last test to one of the slippery hexagons afterward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 7:36

«What the hell do you think this will do? We're in a fart cloud remember?»
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 7:49

"i am determining the gravity of this world as well as the composition of the solid and slippery hexagons, and air."
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 9:43

Bob smells the air "mmmmmmm reminds me of the time I was with my mother"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 17:05

«Hey idiot! put your helmet back on, this might be dangerous for your health, plus it stinks.»

A huge dome appears not far from there as something was pushing under the hexagons. The thing started moving toward the group.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 17:08

Bob starts running tword the dome yelling "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i LIKE DOMES."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet of randomness.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next