Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet of randomness.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

Planet of randomness. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:14

"thank god i kept my helmet on, since i didnt wana risk poping up and not being able to breathe, so i wish i could say i know how you guys feel right now but i would be lieing if i did"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 21:38

"my helmit broke"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 21:48

"What's wrong with that girl?! -_-"
The dome hits her and pushes her toward us
"PREPARE FOR IMPACT!!"
We all get hit and pushed by the dome wich continues its course trough the hexagon field. The ride lasts for about the quarter of an hour, the dome then crashes on a purple mineral peak that stands upon the field and shinning marvelously. A painful scream is heard from under the floor, then the dome flatten itself until it disappears. We're left in front of the peak.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 21:52

"oooh...is this choklate?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:02

Jerald says "don't eat it, it may kill you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:05

"Well then! why did you open your mouth? she could have eaten some!"
The tone of his voice clearly shows his divergence toward Bob.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:07

Jerald states "it doesn't matter how we feel about each-other right now we need everyone we can get if we are going to live through this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:10

"The more we are, the more food we need, and wee didn't find anything edible yet, that's what I say... You're lucky that I'm not hungry right now. Well now, let's examine that rock."
He turns back, facing the huge formation.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:13

Jerald becomes quiet for a moment then speaks, "actually i always have a few lunches in my scientific tool bag that i keep with me in case i forget to leave for a few days... it could last one person about 4 days..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:16

"We're 4. do the math. -_-" He then kicks the mineral "Hmph, this is beautiful, but will be no use her... let's just take a sample.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:18

"indeed."
Jerald then uses a tiny pick to extract a sample and place it in a test tube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:22

Then, all of sudden, the whole peak starts collapsing on us. luckily, the hexagons under us sunk before we get hit and plunge us into a weird purple ocean. We quickly swim away before we get crunched by the debrits.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:41

"the first hour and i already wish i was back at home mocking the black mailman."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 7:39

"Keep swimming... we gotta find somewhere to go before we lack of oxygen... I'd like to break trough the hexagons that make up the ceiling, but we all know what's gonna happen."
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 16:11

"something very random thats for sure, its the first hour and we have seen hexogonal floors, fart clouds, minerals that are weak as sand paper, and purple water, whats next is the koolaid man gona pop out and turn the water into cherry drink?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 16:24

???:«OH YEAAH!!!»
"Uh? What was that?"
A giant Kool Aid man comes from beneath them, 4 vicious tongues come out of his mouth, grabbing every of us and swallowing us in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:05

"ummm i think we were eaten and i think i just figured out this world... the secret is that it is open to suggestion... so i have a plan... *cough* ahem. What next we get thrown up and are sitting at a banquet table?"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:49

bob bites her own tail "Mmmmm...tast like...monkeys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:51

we get a table covered by a heap of monkeys
"Oh, I get it..."
Bob becomes an incredibly sexy and wears a string suit
"Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:52

An assult rifle appiers on bob's back " yay i got a rifle Very Happy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:54

"But hey, who imagined the hexagons thingies, the dome and the purple rock?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:58

Jerald suddenly is wearing regular cloths and has a sly look on his face as he says "i wonder if these new powers i just willed into myself will be maintained when we return."
then realizing what Ted did to bob Jerald says "really that is a rather rude and ignorant thing to do to a fine young lady." Bob suddenly is wearing her normal cloths and has been reverted to her real appearance again.
the monkeys suddenly vanish from the table.
then a fabulous feast apears on the table.
"come let us eat for now. Smile
(by the way Mister Gort your char has a tail? what does your char even look like?)
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 19:49

"i know what ime gona think off."

a single shot 2 barrle shotgun apears in his hand.

"OH YA THE JIGABOO BURNER HAS ARIVE."
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 19:51

Bob imagins a plate of nachos in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 21:42

"Mmmh, I have a bad feeling about this, this is just... too good to be real!"
He takes a sit and start picking at chiken wings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet of randomness.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next