Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet of randomness.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Planet of randomness. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 21:56

"hmmm... wait to good to be real!? the gas cloud remember!? i bet we are still there we are all hallucinating!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 21:58

"Maybe... Maybe... well, let us wait a bunch of hours, we still don't know where we are, we may be on the hexagon field, still udnerwater or in a giant kool aid man, but I'd stop to eat this non-real stuff if I was you."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 22:08

Jerald bursts out panicking. He slaps the chicken out of Teds hand and grabs him yelling "But if we are there then we might not have hours we could die any second from it like i said it may be poisonous!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 22:10

"Good thing we can still imagine more oxygen tanks... hehe..." He passes out.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 22:24

"SHIT! I knew it we are all going to die if we don't get out of this hallucination soon!!! Luckily I ha-.. I ... ha ...ve ... a .....pla .. pla ....plan..." *Thud* Jerald falls over unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 22:30

The other two lose counciousness seconds after.
We wake up, in the blink of an eye in a crater, again, covered of hexagons. We're on the floor, feeling all weak and dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 22:33

Jeruld says "uhg... I ... I told you it wasn't real... ugh my head... well now i gotta test one think... KATANA APEAR NOW!!!!.... Damn my head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 7:45

Ted throw up
"Ugh...What happ-" The hexagon under Ted propelled him in the sky like a spring.
"AAAAaaa... *too far to be heard*" The other hexagons under you spring you in the sky too. We all cross great distance and finally fall into a jungle made of yellow vegetals.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 15:26

"ugggg, some use these damned suits where, they did jack shit, i feel like a car in mexico, toltaly filled with like 80 people at once"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:44

"Guys.., I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it..."
Ted fell on a sharp rock, he has a deep wound on his tummy.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 17:26

"holy shit"

i then pick up ted and get him out of the sharp rock as to stop dirt from geting in it.

"ohh great does anyone have any basic supplies to patch this up, the last thing we need is a infection from a unknown pathagen"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 17:30

Jerald rushes to Ted and grabs his bag. "yes i do actually have some medical supplies in my bag lay him down over there and i will see what i can do... also if any of you has some medical experience then help me out with this." he then begins fixing Ted as best he can with his small supply of medical tools.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 21:24

Ted screams as he feels the touch of Jerald on his wound
"OKAY! NOW JUST KNOCK ME OUT SO I DON'T FEEL THE PAIN!! IT'S JUST TOO HORRIBLE!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 21:39

Jerald states, "Fine this pressure point behind your neck should put you out for about an hour... good night we will see you again soon... and if we fail I am sorry..." Jerald allows Ted a response then pinches his neck knocking him out and continues his surgery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 21:42

"JUST DO I- zzzzz"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 13:08

Jerald successfully patches up Ted up and shortly later he awakens. "Be carefull now Ted you can't move arround too much or your wounds might open back up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 13:50

At the same moment, articulated vines from trees catches everyone and keep them hold in somekind of big vine sack.
"AAAH...oh, it ddn't opened.... Anyway, WE'RE TRAPPED!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 14:17

Jerald says, "Well I guess this calls for some rash action..." with his scalple still in hand he begins to cut himself free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 15:50

As the sack opens, the team fell into a pond of tar.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 16:29

"great we better not be hallucinating again... COOLAID MAN NOW!..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 17:42

"No, we're really in a tar pond. The good point is: I feel the soil under the tar, we won't drown."
They all realize that the tar pond is pretty big
"Now watch your steps, there might be depths in wich you could drown."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 17:46

Jerald puts his stuff back in his bag and pulls out a small hand held device, "...well I was wondering why the crazy doctor put these things in my bag... guess he anticipated we might need some sonar..." Activates the small sonar device and checks the depths leading the group out carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 17:48

"Hurry up, I hate being dipped in this thick bla- OWW! SOMETHING PINCHED ME!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 18:05

"Oh no there are multiple creatures in the tar showing up on radar... quickly this way is safe!" takes off running in one direction as fast as he can considering the tar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 18:10

"OW OW" Ted says as he keeps walking foward, following Jerald. "Fucking crayfishes!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet of randomness.   Planet of randomness. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planet of randomness.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next