Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net

Go down 
+4
Swindle11
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
cowsmacker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 19:20

HOLY SHIT!! O.O -stares in horror- IM GONNA DIE! -the viruses start swarming me, biting me. I pass out from the pain, and the viruses move off. A slight swelling can be noted in my abdomen.-
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 21:53

Gort picks up nokie and stops shooting so he can keep running to the rules page "hang in there nokie"
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:39

a few forum people who are tired and me run up to you guys to give the news.

"we must fall back to the rules section now!, we are going to drop from lack of strength if we dont get to the area and rest while the admins thier deal with this last huge virus mass"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:40

Bestdragon3 Logged in.

"Sorry guys, had to get some coffee, then Mythbusters came on, and well yeah." Best overhears the rule section bit though as he shrugs and flies off toward there.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 22:59

"fuck mythbusters they can go to hell this is a way beter way to waste your life"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 23:05

"Hey, no need to swear at me. Besides Mythbusters is amazing^^"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 6:37

"You are all weaklings. You may all move to the rules section, I will keep them at bay, until I feel like moving, eh?" 666 turns back around, continuing his non-stop Artillery barrage, even firing at Noobs that get close to him with his cannons.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 16:04

"666 you fuck tard if everyone moves back your screwed alone, its best to fall back into a more forified position, you may be fine because your firing artilery but the ones who have been up close and personaly brawling it out have brawled themselves to death, we already have 4 reported casulties, you cant hold out by yourself, not from viruses anyway since they come from air"
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 16:06

-i wake up, and stare at gorty briefly- o.o hai. Mai memory is skrew'd up, plz halp?
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 16:42

"Oh well. I will not retreat as far as the Rules section, however." 666 moves back, spearing a N00b with his pike.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 17:50

Gort finaly makes it to the rules section "Nokies memories a bit fucked up...from what he says.."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 18:39

Hinaoki momentarily flashes back with huge static. "I'm--Guys!--there's--slight problem--soon." With her cryptic message released, she poofed out of the section in black and white smoke.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 15:15

cow: we need to fall back and regroup with the rest of the forum at the rules section now, we are a small community every member lost is a huge hit.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:09

"More waves detected. Retreating to the rules section is now reccomended." Then, I quickly fall back, still shooting.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 16:29

o.o Rules section. I guess is killin time? o.o
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 17:36

as the viruses aproach a wierd force field like thing apears around the forum in almost a instant and viruses die on contact.

voice: does this show you can trust me now?

behind your backs is that mysterous man you have met from before.

mystery man: i have returned to tell you that this is a lost cause, you cannot win this battle at this rate for they will keep coming, but i have come to tell a way to stop it
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 17:44

o.o to stop whut?? -blinks- there MORE VAIRUSES?!? O.O
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 18:08

mystery man: this is but a grain of sand in a desert compared to whats left, you are all doomed to die if you do not lisen to these notes.

he hands the notes to noki.

and then he disapears.

the note reads.

you and anyone else in this rp are to set sail on destrouyer9000 ship and come to
www.mysterymanisland.com. thier i will train you for 2 weeks in attempts to ready you for the tasks you must compleat. i will be found in the main chamber of the temple on that 3 mile wide and 2 mile long island. fail to come means the doom of your forum and dozens of other peoples small community forums.

P.S: dont bring friends, only those in rp.
P.S.S: if you dont come you will be under a termination contract. in other words, ile kill you.
P.S.S.S if you took that P.S.S to seriously then you dont know how to take a joke.
P.S.S.S.S if your in this rp dont click on the damned link, its thier for looks.

Last edited by cowsmacker on Wed 13 Jan 2010 - 20:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 18:31

Hinaoki suddenly fell out of the sky and landed with a thud on her knees. "Ow-ow-ow."

She got up miserably, and walked over to Noki. She perked her head in order to read the note, and once she had, she bit her lip. "Get everybody to safety, we, the elite crew, will have to see this man for ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 21:04

"Well, with the insane mass of viruses and noobs, I'd say he is the only one we can trust at this moment. We must move to this island...being overrun is the last thing I want to do." 666, agreeing with Hinaoki.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010 - 15:33

the viruses retreat for the night and the forum is very reckless but tired. 7 casulties reported today, 3 where from minor viruses that just will require a few hourts to fix, but 1 or 2 where so badly hurt that they need to replace computer parts..
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 16:36

Chu guyz allright? And um... What the ugly robot said. o.o
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010 - 20:16

This is going to be archived because of inactivity. If you want to read the old posts, please check them out in Good ol' Times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13