Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net

Go down 
+4
Swindle11
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
cowsmacker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net Empty
PostSubject: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009 - 20:49

the storyline:

year 2010.

idrealphobia is under attack. since the leaving of scrp thousands of noobs have been lured to its emptyness. thier they strengthened thier ranks faster then no 1 thought possible. in mear months scrp had become almost uninhabitable by anything but noobs. and when the noobs came..so did thier elite...the hackers of injustice. now the hackers have broken the walls of idrealphobia..and now only a handfull of defenders must protect this website from the noobish horde.....

application form.

weapons you use:
appearence:
powers{you start out with 1 power at first, you will gain more as the rp progresses, please try to make the power revolve around you or things you do/say or accout name and such}

people in it so far.

cowsmacker2
weapons: bare hands.
appearence: blonde hair, skiny, wears leather{since it comes from cows} and sunglasses.
powers:
slap of the cowsmacker-super charges my slap to where it can smash someones skull in. or do some seriouse damage.

Bestdragon3
Weapons: Claws, Fangs, Tail, Wings, and Breath Attack.
Appearance: I appear to be a Half-Dragon with black scales. My figure is more or less human like, with a reptilian feel to it.
Powers:
turn into a black wyvern when enraged. afterwords the user clapses from exhauston.

Hinaoki
Weapons: Nails, knives, bombs.
Appearance: A brunette with bleached bangs that are about as long as half her chest. She has hazel eyes and is as white as a bleached sheet. She is angular and can grow wings at a whim.
Powers: She can create a swarm of man-eating butterflies that consume noobs, doesnt affect girls or non noobs/allies. causes extreme tiredness.

Weapons: Flamethrowers, Rockets, Cannons
Appearance: A Cyborg-like person with weapons.
Power:
tatical nuke mode-can morph into a mechanical like thing with fast shooting tatical nuke.

Nokiemens
Weapons: Tooth, claw, scathing insult.
Appearance: A tiny timber wolf, he typically maintains the appearance of being harmless. Dark fur! :3
Power:
He can distract people by being extremely cute, but it leaves him blind for a few moments cuz of the pupil dilation he uses to be cute

Destroyer9000
Weapons: M14 with scope, bayonet, and classic water camo; a Destroyer-class ship named Infinity
Appearance: Wears tan khakis, black boots, gloves, and tank-top, water camo jacket, looks like me (thick dark hair, hazel eyes, tall, decent build, very white) and wears light armor under the jacket
Power:
killstreak 3 kills=ammo and health drop 6 kills a10 thunderbolt strike
10 kills a laser strike.

Tarsonis
weapons you use: Innacurate FNG Machine GUn
appearence: Black hair, black eyes, 6'2"
powers:
thread necro 1-can bring back people who died in a thread to serve as cyber zombies.

gort the almighty
weapons you use: A huge battleaxe
appearence: a short round man, wearing grean armor
powers :
super strength-his strength is 10x that of a normal person.

please do join this funny rp.

p.s FIRST RP BITCHES!!!!

Last edited by cowsmacker on Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 13:49; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009 - 21:44

Bestdragon3
Weapons: Claws, Fangs, Tail, Wings, and Breath Attack.
Appearance: I appear to be a Half-Dragon with black scales. My figure is more or less human like, with a reptilian feel to it.
Powers: My power is in a form of rage which I only use when angered or if my life is threatened. I instantly turn into a Great Wyrm Black dragon for a short while. After it is over I pass out from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009 - 22:43

Hinaoki
Weapons: Nails, knives, bombs.
Appearance: A brunette with bleached bangs that are about as long as half her chest. She has hazel eyes and is as white as a bleached sheet. She is angular and can grow wings at a whim.
Powers: She can create a swarm of man-eating butterflies that consume newbish flesh, skin and bones, leaving nothing but clothes, eyeballs, and a pile of gore. However, this ability has no effect on females lest they be shemales, and males that have proven their worthiness to her. Afterwards she grows thirsty and exhausted.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptySat 26 Dec 2009 - 9:29

Weapons: Flamethrowers, Rockets, Cannons
Appearance: A Cyborg-like person with weapons replacing the majority of his body parts, he has no hair, but instead a glowing dome that houses his AI.
Power: He/It can morph into a large mechanical thing with a tactical nuke for a weapon, though, the nuke can be fired faster than normal nukes, and it implodes the target rather than exploding. Afterwords, he is drained of all power and can do nothing to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptySat 26 Dec 2009 - 9:43

Nokiemens
Weapons: Tooth, claw, scathing insult.
Appearance: A tiny timber wolf, he typically maintains the appearance of being harmless. Dark fur! :3
Power: He can distract people by being extremely cute, but it leaves him blind for a few moments cuz of the pupil dilation he uses to be cute.
He can also squeeze into tight spaces due to his small size but is easily crushed. Is not really a power but w/e xD

Last edited by Nokiemens on Mon 28 Dec 2009 - 11:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Random : In the name of holy thuuundahhh FORCE

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptySat 26 Dec 2009 - 20:16

Destroyer9000
Weapons: M14 with scope, bayonet, and classic water camo; a Destroyer-class ship named Infinity
Appearance: Wears tan khakis, black boots, gloves, and tank-top, water camo jacket, looks like me (thick dark hair, hazel eyes, tall, decent build, very white) and wears light armor under the jacket
Power: Killstreak (straight out of call of duty, ROOKIES Razz) 4 kills; call in a package drop of some ammo and health packs out of no where. 6 kills; call in an A-10 thunderbolt (out of nowhere Razz) that will fly around for a short time using its chaingun. 10 kills; Let there be light. Calls in an exploding lazer strike from above, decimating everything in the area it strikes. Do not let too much time between kills and do not become knocked out or highly wounded, or the killstreak will go back to the beggining. Also goes back to the beggining after the final stage of the killstreak.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 18:26

we have plenty of people now, so lets begin.

naration.
you want to hear a story, how about a story of war.
it starts out like any normal day. the land of idrealphobia a very small but peacefull part of the universe called the internet. people rping like normal and chating going on in the chat section. the admins keeping the peace, and moderators alerting the admins to any threat. and in case you dont know how the chain of power works then here it is. the admins are like the main leaders, they scuff out problems and make the world a beter place. the moderators they are the ones who find out information and give it to the admins. then thier are the players, who populate the world and keep it cheerful. but all this...is about to change, when those on the dark side of the universe..come to destrouy the light.

it starts out in the chat section of the forum. a wierd dark cloud is overhead and a very bad storm is coming. which can only mean in this that either a virus is on the forum and fucking up the connection or the internet is about to have problems such as lag or maybe geting disconected.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 18:46

Still smiling from a recent conversation she had with a friend, Hinaoki lifted her chin up and looked over to the sky. It seemed like there was a storm coming, so she figured it was best to alert everybody. She put her sneakers back on, as she usually keeps the dirty white and yellow things off, and decided to take a walk to her News Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 19:31

"hay hinaoki it seems a storms comin, prety bad 1 to, any idea on what it is?
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 20:19

"Probably another glitch within the servers, or unscheduled maintenance," she replied in her usual concerned tone, speaking as if she were to somebody she didn't want to anger or worry. "It'll probably go away in a day or two. But for now, I think it's best if we warned the others and went someplace safe, lest the storm be deadly."

With a smile, she effortlessly passed by an array of houses in a sprint, and walked up a stairway that typically meant she exited a neighborhood. She slowed, allowing her legs to rest, and greeted a few people along the way.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 20:37

"your probily right, whats wierd is another of these fuckers happened just a few days ago while you where gone, probily just the site being a bitch, or like you said someone doing maintanence and scheduled while you where gone so u wernt aware.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 20:53

As the two are talking you see Tim walking from The Library, which was right down the street from them."Hey guys. I see you noticed the storm too. Probably just site maintenance. Anyway, what have you guys been up to today?"

Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 21:01

"I tried solving a few unanswered questions in my head, such as why we must abide to rules even when we are not forced to," Hinaoki answered with utter honesty. "Although that isn't what I really wanted to do today. I wanted to finish up coding a few things such as the chatbox." The corners of her mouth rose as her eyebrows dropped, creating an expression of uncertainty.

She decided to ignore the feeling and instead released the muscles holding her eyes squinted, not to arouse curiosity or questions she did not want to answer, but she was almost certain she felt it. It was a feeling she had felt several times before, each when a realm encountered hardships. It was almost as if this storm were... more.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 21:10

"Yeah a chatbox would be nice. Though the lag problem we had last time was a bit annoying, think you'll be able to fix that?" As Bestdragon3 is talking he his arching his back slightly as he tries to scratch between his wings. He couldn't reach."God damn this itch... You know, for being a cyber world it sure is realistic..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 21:39

"I'm not so sure," she answered nervously. She smiled and put her hands in her pockets, not hurried to go anywhere.

"Can I help you with that?" she offered as she saw him struggle with his wings.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 21:43

"That'd be great, just right there, between my wings. I find it funny though, I'm a Mod, I can even turn into a full dragon! But I can't even scratch between my wings..."
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:01

"i cant reach my back so i guess we are even" sayed with a very great smile. "still these events have occured a lot since the past few weeks, and ive also noticed that thiers a very wierd vibe in the air, it has that something is about to go wrong feeling"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:03

"Yeah I know what you mean... But I'm pretty sure we can handle it. It couldn't be as bad as that spam pit in the Junk section. I mean come on, it might be a spam forum but I didn't think they'd dig themselves that deep..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:03

She went over and scratched between his wings without thinking of it much. "Well, it might just be a coincidence, I'd have to go check later." She raised her right hand, her free hand, to her face and checked the time, having just recently gotten a watch. Suddenly she frowned.

"Bloody hell," she mumbled and sighed, "I'm late for an appointment!" With that she walked a few steps away, trying not to look too frustrated. "Well, bye-bye!" She grew the majestic purple and red wings she was know for, and flew away in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:08

"Aah that felt great..." Bestdragon3 replied as Hinaoki flew away."Though honestly, as I've always said. My wings look a lot better then hers." At that he bursts into laughter, a trail of corrosive acid leaking from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:12

just then...a loud sound is herd from the introduction area. and the ground rumbles.

"best...do you think that was just a flux of lag that was large as my cow kill streek or something bad that we need to check out"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:19

"Not sure, I tend to stay away from the intro threads usually... Unless I know them of course. Though I suppose we should check this out, seeing as I'm lagging like hell..."
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Random : In the name of holy thuuundahhh FORCE

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:25

*Destroyer9000 banged his head while listening to his limewire music when he came upon cow and best* Hail, brother. Sup, cow. How yall doin today?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:27

"Doing great Dest," Best replies happily as he gives Dest a man hug,"Cow and I are just walking to the intro thread. Something seems to be going on."
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:28

"ya a huge lag spike occured, and it seemed to come from the introduction area"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next