Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net

Go down 
+4
Swindle11
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
cowsmacker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Random : In the name of holy thuuundahhh FORCE

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:31

"Oh God. Better not be a glitch or some'in" *He straightened his blue camo jacket and took a sip of miller lite from the bottle he was holding*
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:33

"we would hope so also, the first time the site went down it was horrible, 2 days of rping lost to a small glitch, anyways we are almost to the introduction are so lets stop chattering and get going"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:34

Ignoring Cow's comment Best replied,"Hey Dest, does that drink have any taste to it? Even if its fake?" Best then starts eying the beer suspiciously as they continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:36

people are around the introduction center and someones thread is severly messed up.

and chattering is amongst the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:37

"Hell yea it does, gets ya buzzed up as well," *takes another sip while he follows cow*
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:38

"hey guys...it looks like thiers a lot of people up ahead, this must be the place, maybe someone will know what occured here"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:39

"Alright Cow, you can have fun sorting this issue out. As for me I think I'll sit and watch." Best then proceeds to do so.
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:42

"Huh, lazy ass." *He winks at best while he continues to follow cow*
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:44

cow the turns to a person.

"any knowledge on what happened"

person:"didnt you know, they are saying a bomb went of in thier, it tore the thread to shreds and now he is forced to make a new 1 if he wants to properly introduce himself"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:45

"Have fun storming the castle!" Best yells as he starts laughing, tracing circles with his tail in the ground.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:47

"bestdragon did you not here what that person just said, they think a bomb went off"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:55

"Sounds like something you should check out then," Best says as he lays on the ground now,"The Web looks beautiful today."
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 0:49

"best your the moderator not me, last i checked this was your jo..." he is then iterupted as we all feel the force a pm on us"

"it seems thier is going to be a forum meeting, i just got a pm saying som and ime sure you all probily have as welll, it says to meet in the rule section asap"
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 9:07

"The rule section? Well, that probably IS the calmest place half the time.." *I get up and climb up onto best's back*

"But if everybody is there, it'll be too crowded for anything.."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 9:38

weapons you use: Innacurate FNG Machine GUn
appearence: Black hair, black eyes, 6'2"
powers: Thread necroing
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 11:59

While carrying Nokie Best replies,"Yeah alright, lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 13:18

-hops off best's back and trails behind, careful not to get stepped on- "Lets not get our noses caught in a blender."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 13:41

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that would hurt. Anyway, this walking is boring, I'm going to FLY!" Best jumps into the air and begins flying, laughing as he does so. Before he's away from the group he yells,"I LOVE THIS FORUM!"
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 13:52

-hops up and tries to catch best's tail before he gets too far away, but misses by a few inches and lands on the floor with a faint thud- "Damn! I'ze always wanted to fly on a dragon's back..." -runs after best on the ground, carefully avoiding any feet that get too close-
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 17:07

In the meantime, Hinaoki was already in the Rule section. Her appointment was there, but it seemed like there was something else in store for her. Slowly, the Rule Castle's halls were filled with citizens.

I wonder why they're all here, she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 17:31

Best reaches the Rules section quickly and as he enters decides to continue flying overhead, due to how quickly this thread got packed. As he finds Hinaoki he flies over to her,"Hey, what's with these people? I haven't seen the rules section get this packed in a long time..."
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 17:39

at the rules section.

the forum leader: greetings fellow citizens, as you are aware just a hour ago thier was a great disturbence, a bomb was placed carrying a few trojan viruses, thankfully we are not retarted and we burnt the wooden horses before the viruses hiding inside them, it also released a few cookies but only 1 was dumb enough to eat one. so the casulties where someone has to do a virus removal but no 1s comp was destroyed and we shall work on reconstructing that thread so he may introduce himself. in the meantime i am seting a select few on watch duty. here is the list.

the list includes everyone who so far is in this rp and will sign up in the future and some computer controled npcs.

{also if you are going to go afk for long peroids of time and cannot reply to the rp or you are leaving you at the end of your post must say afk or signing out, we shall add your real life going afk or leaving into the rp to add some comical moments and seriouse "FUCK HES AFK WE REALY COULD USE HIS HELP" moments}
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 18:01

Destroyer popped his head in. "Trojans? I hope your talkin about condoms, and not that cursed virus" *He puts touches his M14 behind his back softly with anxiety*
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 18:15

666 finally stands up, after being silent for so long, not seen by many. "Yes. Well, guard duty is no problem of mine, it IS my job." He floats above the ground, his feet being small thrusters.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 18:34

After listening to the man Best simply says,"So if this was just about a trojan why didn't you just send for the watch dogs? Well wait, you'd still be calling me anyway... Whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next