Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net

Go down 
+4
Swindle11
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
cowsmacker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 15:33

-i run toward the rules section, and jump into the cloud of viruses, tearing each one up and using others for support to keep myself up in the cloud. Clawing at the viruses, my paws occasionally slip off one virus and find their way to another one, keeping me suspended in beautiful virus gore-
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 16:55

666 overdrives his feet, and starts moving ahead of them, firing rounds off into the Virus Cloud as he moves.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 17:08

-I carefully avoid the paths of the rounds, knowing what they could do to me, All while jumping through the cloud to damage the viruses in any way possible, while praying silently that I don't find a virus that can crush me.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 17:13

Gort swings his battle axe, sliceing the head's off some of the nubes "Crikey, these guys are tuff.." Gort starts to back up twords the rule's page.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptySat 9 Jan 2010 - 16:10

1 of the noobs you are attacking offers you some cookies gora.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptySat 9 Jan 2010 - 16:25

-chuckes faintly while continueing to attack the viruses-
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptySat 9 Jan 2010 - 16:32

"These noobs suck balls!" Hinaoki shouted as she cut off the head of one of them. Momentarily suspended in the air before descending with force and impaling an unsuspecting noob, her wings were painted red, their darker shades barely showing through. "They just get... ugh." A noob had just sprayed her with silly string; he didn't live long after.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptySat 9 Jan 2010 - 17:08

-bursts out laughing, and has extreme trouble just staying up in the virus cloud. I start descending, slipping off the viruses and finally land on the ground, laughing my ass off-
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Random : In the name of holy thuuundahhh FORCE

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptySat 9 Jan 2010 - 17:25

Destroyer smiles faintly while running with the group. He thinks about something for a moment, then nods and yells up to hinaoki "Keep heading to the rules section. I'll handle these noobs. Get everyone there. NOW!" He takes his M14 off of his back and fires shots into the air to get the attention of the noobs and starts firing at them.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010 - 18:32

it seems as if the viruses never end. hey keep on streaming end like a never ending river. and the noobs though not nearly as large are causing a hasle as well.

then the pms get to everybody.

"everyone brace yourselves, another wave is coming"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 9:48

Gort runs to the rules section, and takes out a 10mm pistol and starts spraying bullets into the crowed running after him "SHIT! AIM FOR THE HEAD!!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 16:26

"Extreme numbers of N00bs detected, artillery strike authorized." At that, his two larger cannons come out, and I start firing at the next wave, long before it gets to us.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 17:28

-i stop laughing and jump back into the virus cloud with a broad smile on my face, clawing at them viruses-
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:12

2 hours later---

reported forum casulties: 1
virus deaths: 4580
noobs smashed: 400.

the day is now at dawn and the waves are starting to lighten up. everyone is suffering from grave lack of energy, but they must fight on since the end of the attack is so near.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:31

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG -vents frustration at the massive virus cloud, limbs feeling like lead-
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:46

Best finally awakens from the nap he was taking as he looked upon the cloud in confusion."When did THAT get here?"
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:48

About when you fell asleep, motherfuckah! Now get up here and help me out! Im tired as fuck!
-struggles to keep in the air to kill them motherfuckers- x.x
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:49

"*Yaaawn* Give me a minute. Have to wake up 1st... Not much of a morning person."
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:50

-flings a few dead viruses at your face to wake you up- Christ, get up here! x.x im gonna fall! -dropping lower and lower-
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:52

"If you fall I'll catch you and throw you back up, but until I wake up properly I'm not fighting. Speaking of which-"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:57

Hinaoki chops a virus' head off before he can bite your arm. "Fucking Christ, man. I thought you were dead asleep."
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 18:58

"Whaaat????" -gettin awfully close to the bottom of the cloud, panting with exhaustion-
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 19:00

Bestdragon3 doesn't move. That's when the truth finally hits.

AFK
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 19:01

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010 - 19:10

"Ah, crap--" Static. "Shit!" Static again. Hinaoki's image was distorted, then came back to normal again, then she practically flashed out of existence, just like that. Poof. She was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net   The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trails Of Ididrealphobia.rpg-board.net
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next