Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sound of magic

Go down 
+4
Ta]R[SoNiS
The Wanderer
Zentaku
Icekitten
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

The Sound of magic - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:27

as the group passes by a tree Shall literally just flies through it not disturbing anything as he merely passes through it, "huh what were you saying?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:38

"....Never mind." drinking more into his flask.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyMon 10 May 2010 - 20:49

with that Shal continues his happy song and the tree he just passed threw... all its leaves fall off it rots and dies within a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 17:14

Cal and this man walk into the town,
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyWed 12 May 2010 - 23:01

Shall flys into the town and speaks in a booming voice, "People of this land I am your new king! now tell me where the prince is and I won't kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyThu 13 May 2010 - 9:17

A young man, looking like Cal boy version. Cal stops dead in her tracks, letting the man go. "Son of a troll!" Cal turns and runs behind Tiberius
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 18:31

Tiberius's face looks extremely unsteady and somewhat friendly. "You ok Cally?" looking down at her with a simper.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 18:36

"WELL NO RESPONSE EH? GUESS I BETTER BEGIN MAKING THEM THEN!" Shal's eyes glow a shining blue and you may feel your mind invaded for a moment by another presence but seeing it is you it leaves quickly enough... it does not do the same with the people, "NOW THOSE UNDER MY SPELL BOW DOWN TO ME AS YOU ARE NOW MINE!" many of the people do so though some are staggering as they try to stay standing or griping their heads in pain, "NOW THEN MY SERVANTS TELL ME WHERE I MAY FIND THE PRINCE AND THEN COME WITH ME TO KILL HIM!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 18:40

Tiberius looks up the sky, and said blankly. "Shut up Shal, it's not gonna help if you present yourself to the Town guard, and also where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 18:56

"I have no idea but 90% of these people are now completely under my control, 5% are resisting but in excruciating pain, and 5% managed to break free. So it must not be anywhere near a mage academy."
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 20:15

Boy: "Hey light mage! Get over here, i didnt know light mages still exested after that big battle for the skys" He says yelling to get her attention

Cal:" Tiberius please hide me." she says almost in tears
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 20:17

Tiberius puts his large cloak around her, hiding Callista completely. "What Light mage? theres is just drunk, large man who would like to go for your neck."
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 20:19

Boy: "Well, you must be right light mages dont existe. Do they Callista?"

Cal now in shock..
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptyFri 14 May 2010 - 20:25

"Who are you exactly?" getting his sword out, a red shine gleams on it.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 17:54

"Shall I kill this boy?"
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 19:17

"I wouldnt he's a light mage, we use to be.. be..." Cal says looking her voice into a whisper. "lovers" This word was said in a whisper to quiet for nomal people to hear.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 19:19

"you and this twerp BWAHAHAHAHAHA! oh that just made my day... and so what if he is a light mage, how will that effect me? I mean if he's the same as you killing him should be no problem it will be even easier for me than it was for that prince to kill you."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 19:20

"Lovers?" trying to stifle a laugh. "man you have very low standards Cally really." now laughing with Shal.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 19:30

Shall can't stop laughing and suddenly the majority of the population bursts into laughter as well under Shall's innate control.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 19:41

"Hi-Ho! Let's all laugh together!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 19:44

6 of the citizens laughing suddenly explode and everyone of them stops including Shall, "oops... to funny I guess... anyway about killing the pathetic twerp that I hope you were at least the one who did the dumping of..."
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 20:56

Cal whimpers, walks away removing Tibs coat. She muttering words. The light mage turns around and starts to walk away. He didnt find it funny considering he still had feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 21:02

Shall waves his giant tongue at him saying, "bye bye little one. have fun living while we save everything... Now then people march for the Prince and kill him." the people begin marching towards where-ever the prince is and Shall follows.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 9:56

Tiberius gets his coat, wearing it once more. "Come on Pied piper, let's get some more booze first if we need to kill somebody." looking at Shal.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 15:38

"fine... AND YOU GUYS OVER THERE RAID THE BREWRY AND BRING IT TO HIM!" A group of about twenty men walk into a brewry and walk out carrying a few tankards of ale for Tib.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sound of magic   The Sound of magic - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound of magic
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next