Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:30

Udo moved back and sat on the edge of the crator, he placed a hand on his head and extended his weak leg and it now screamed at him in over-used pain.
Where were you? He thought as Videor lifted TK in his arms. She better be alright; and her child. If anything happens to her I'll, I...

Udo made effort to quiet his mind, knowing Videor was telepathic. He looked away, full of frustration and confusion.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:31

Alevon then jumps off the building, claws digging in the side to slow his fall.

He hits bottom and jogs up to TK, the suit dissipating
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:34

Yia looked at Alevon running over to TK and watched him closely, making sure he could read his mind. He would find out info about TK later.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:35

...I hope she's alright...

"Is she alright? Does she need medical attention?"
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:44

"TK!" Ariel cried as she ran towards Videor.

"Please, please tell me she's alright!"

Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:47

TK moaned and finally came to. "I heard Udo..." she said almost inaudibly. TK gasped and ran her hand over her stomach in a panic, "My baby!" She closed her eyes as tears rolled down the sides of her face. "My baby is alright...." she opened her eyes and looked over to Ariel. "I'm sorry...I was careless..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:48

Alevon nods
"I'm glad...you're alright..."
He says quietly

He knew she was nearly indestructable, but still
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:48

Yia stepped back at her having a baby. Y-Your pregnant!? Yia asked her completely taken by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:49

Videor continued to hold TK, saying,"Everything is okay now Tsinanae..." He carefully wipes the blood off of her, wiping it on the ground,"It's over now..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:51

Alevon wipes his face
"...we can't have a break...not once...not one SINGLE point in time, where we can just have a nice time..."

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:53

"Yes....I am...I'll be having the baby in 4 and 1/2 months...there is a lot to discuss Yia...I know you're surprised..." she replied.

TK kept her hand on her stomach, massaging her baby for she felt the baby growing already, though it wasn't visible yet. "Everyone is safe?" She asked Videor as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:53

Yia looked at Alevon and nodded, still keeping an eye on his thoughts.

(I'm gonna symbolize mind read like this:

@Alevon = Mind reading Alevon)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:54

"What did you expect man? All fruity tooty for all of us?" Emir said, his hands on his head. "At least I filled myself a whole year's worth of steak."

"Mmm." Nicole said with absentmindedness. Thinking of the random ambush on them.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:54

Alevon suddenly snaps his head up and looks for Maya, just realizing he didn't see her
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:57

Maya was nowhere to be seen.

"I think everyone is fine..." Videor replied, looking around only for a moment before back at TK.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:57

Gabrielle went out of hiding, her head hung low. It proved she was useless once again, just avoiding trouble while her friends were fighting. She walked, slowly, over to Videor holding TK's unconscious body.

"TK." She closed her eyes and gripped her own forehead, shaking her head. "I'm so happy you're alright. I'm glad the baby's alright." She looked up. She wasn't crying, not angry, not nothing. The others could see something else in her eyes.

Disappointment.

"I failed to help. See, TK, you're much stronger than I am."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:58

Udo looked over to TK as a rush of relief swept over him. Her voice put him at ease, though his frustration with what had just occured still lingered. He forced a smile before looking away again.
She's alright; that's what matters. His mind was loud; his aim was to make his thoughts audible to Videor. He stood and climbed out of the crator. His back towards the group he continued. It's your job to protect her; If anything happens to her, It's your fault. And I'll use everything to my dying breath to make you suffer for it.

[EDIT]
Udo began to hobble away. He didn't worry over whether or not Videor heard him nor did he worry of retaliation of such a threat; only his resolve entered his thoughts as he moved to seperate himself from TK and clear his head.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:59

"Head count..."
Alevon says quietly, looking over everyone, seeing that everyone was there and fine but Maya, he goes and searches for her with a very serious look on his face
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:01

Ariel grit her teeth and sighed; she was glad that her friend was alright. But she looked up at her and said in a low, almost threatening tone, "Don't you dare do something like that ever again. Do you hear me? I'll be damned if I let something bad happen to you or your unborn child."
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:02

Yia nodded in agreement. "I agree with Ariel, don't do something like that again!" He says a little angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:02

TK nodded at her best friend and at Yia, replying, "I'll try..." she then looked over to Gabrielle and her eyes watered, "Gabz please....don't say that...I'm glad you're safe. I'm the weakest here...look at me...just look at me!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:03

"Chill guys, At least she's ok." Emir said to them. "It's not like she's that volatile like a ICBM."
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:04

Maxim quietly pulled his helmet of revealing a shorter goatee then before and placed it under his arm as he went to pull his truck around the corner towards the restaraunt.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:05

Alevon would not find her.

"If she were hurt due to my fault, then I'd expect to suffer." He sent back, lifting TK up in his arms,"Lets go home..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 16:06

TK looked up at Videor with pleading eyes, "Wait..." they were full of tears but she wasn't leaving without proving to Gabrielle how weak she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next