Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 18:30

TK grinned, then looked at Videor, "You and I need to talk...alone...after this, considering you and Alevon are out, we have to put France on hold a tiny bit." her voice sounded deadly. TK then looked back at Gabrielle, "Ahh that's neat! A vase!!" TK exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 18:35

Videor nodded as he simply replied,"Alright Tsinanae."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 18:43

(there's a problem with your theory, lol, and that's the fact that he absorbed it in his throat, so it already passed his tastebuds. He simply doesn't react to that sort of thing, just like before, when he drank vodka)

"Sure, but if it kills me, you have to pay"
Alevon says with an evil grin, rubbing his fingers together in the universal 'money' sign
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 18:58

"Don't worry, you'll just feel like you want to die is all." Videor laughed as he ordered them both the drink, earning them a weird look and chuckle from the barkeep.

The drink consisted of half an ounce of Tabasco poured into the bottom, half an ounce of Everclear, and then a dash of Cayenne Pepper at the bottom.

(Aah yes, but I'm saying what he assumed. He's never drank with you, he only goes off the assumption that you hardly drink Wink )
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 19:01

Alevon holds the drink up to Videor for a tap
"Bottom's up, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 19:13

TK bit her bottom lip as she registered Gabrielle's cursing and replied, "It was Udo's fault!" She pointed at Udo, "If it wasn't for him being so stubborn this would have all been avoided." She was acting like a child but she wondered how Udo was going to take her act.

Its nothing bad Videor....I might talk to you here around Gabrielle and the others...we'll see...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 20:36

Videor takes the shot, smiling as he tips the drink into his mouth, putting the glass down as he kept his head up, swallowing the thick drink as his eyes screwed shot. He seemed to hold his breath before finally exhaling and bringing his head down. He chuckled as he shook his head a bit, turning slightly to Alevon as he said,"Your turn, if you think you can handle it." He wasn't trying to sound mean or taunting, he just liked to see people drink what he does.

Videor continued to hold TK, smiling as he listened to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 20:49

Alevon downs it all at once, overturning the drink onto the counter. He sits there, unmoving as looks at Videor for about 10 seconds before he coughs a little violently, his eyes watering.

He absorbs the drink into the lining of his stomach, but that does not spare his mouth and throat of the burning sensation.

He finally conposes himself and looks back at Videor out of the corner of his eyes, leaning over the counter, his long hair in his face partially.

He exhales steam and sits upright, brushing his hair out of his eyes with his hand before looking at Videor.
"I'll take four more."
He says to the barkeep

"...interesting enough, but I got over it"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 20:51

"Hey...do you guys know where Alevon's girlfriend went? I needed to ask her something...I wonder why she was so generous with asking Alevon to give me my blood back...she was too generous...Another thing, I didn't see her at the museum when Alevon asked to speak to me earlier and I don't see her around the base. No one hates Maya, but her disappearance bothers me...either she's hiding on her will or Alevon is keeping her from us for whatever reason."

TK leaned more on Videor's chest and sighed, "Tim is PMSing because today is Kate's birthday, and Kate is in space....and Mike is sick...something odd is going on..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:01

"It's Kate's birthday?" Gabrielle nearly jumped into the ceiling at the actualities. "Tim? Maya? What, what?" She hadn't even noticed Maya was gone. It hadn't even passed through her mind tha the girl was somebody very important.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:14

TK laughed, "After Alevon did his stunt last night over me, in the other room where Ariel ruined the floor, I'm sure you remember his conversation? It seems he went home and asked Maya out, though at first he said he wanted her to be our daughter, things changed drastically and very fast." TK closed one eye, "Yes, today is Kate's birthday, Mike told me after I had found Udo in rubble earlier. Mike said that Tim is PMSing, I'm not even going to guess what the details are."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:25

Videor looked down at TK as he replied,"I didn't think that the Elements COULD get sick... Something strange indeed is going on..." Videor replied, stroking TK's hair,"And I'm not sure where Maya is..."

Videor grinned at Alevon's reaction to the drink as he replied,"Nice, but if you don't drink often I wouldn't suggest 4 of those unless you want to get seriously hammered tonight..." He then took his drink and drank another. After getting over the effects he asked,"By the way, where's Maya? I didn't see her when you guys got back." It was obvious the drinks were starting to effect him now.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:29

Alevon would shrug and down another dink anyway, absorbing it into the lining of his stomach. He shudders for a moment before being normal again

"Maya is taking care of some business before we go to France"
Alevon is swaying slightly

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:29

TK looked up at Videor, "I'm worried about the others, if Mike is sick...then maybe the other Elementals are as well?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:36

Videor shakes his head slightly as he replied,"Well... I guess since we can't leave until Alevon and I are back from the bar, we can always go check on them after we're assured Udo is alright. Besides, with how Alevon is drinking, he might pass out at the bar... Not my original intention however..."

"Aah alright." Videor replied, thinking of taking another shot,"So, anything you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:38

Ignoring the fact that Alevon probably trusts Maya more than he ever has or ever will trust her, seeing as they are a perfect match, TK sighed and eased from Videor's grip to look into his deep, what seemed ancient blue eyes. "Videor...I want to see what's wrong with you...please...."

Alevon...you never really loved me...you can't say you have, actions speak louder than words...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:41

Videor looked back into her eyes for a moment, seemingly dazed before nodding, and turning his head from her. TK would now see a large cotton bandage on the back on his head, half soaked in blood.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:42

"Nothing specific...whatever you want.."
Alevon says, downing another with another cringe, absorbing it into his stomach lining.

His swaying is now obvious and his eyes are half-closed)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:44

TK sighed and rubbed her forehead, "That blood is messing up your beautiful long silver hair" she teased. After a few seconds, TK dropped her chain to the ground and looked at her hands, "If I were retarded I'd slap the shit out of you. But I think I'll force you to sleep now..." TK looked up at the back of his head, trying to stay positive about his wound.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:48

"I'm sorry Tsinanae, but I can't right now... But I will when I leave the bar with Alevon. Alright?" Videor asked, looking at TK.

"Meh, I can't think of anything either... Just drinking with a friend is good enough it seems." He then looks over and says,"You sure you don't want a lighter drink? You seem like the type that'd like a Bloody Mary."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:50

TK stroked her fingers through his hair, wrapping the enchanting silver strings around her fingers. "If you weren't with Alevon I'd not give a damn about when you wanted to sleep or not. All I'd need is a little of your air..." She grinned mischievously.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:51

Alevon downs another and looks over at Videor for a moment (assume he absorbs the stuff every time unless I specify otherwise, lol)

....friend? I thought he hated my guts...

Alevon waves to the barkeep
"I'd like two of the strongest things you have, a 'Bloody Mary', and something to mix them in, if you will, please"

He looks over at Videor, hand on the table
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 21:56

Videor chuckles as he rewraps his arms more around TK as he replies,"You take my breath away, in more than one way, Tsinanae..."

Videor raises an eyebrow at Alevon as he chuckles, saying,"Wow, nice."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 22:01

Alevon would then take the three drinks and pour a very small amount of each into a shot glass, filled to about a cm.

He downs it and shudders strongly (absorbing)
He coughs and wipes his eyes
"Well then..I...think I'm done..."
He smiles like a drunk at Videor
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 22:05

TK wraps her arms around his waist, "Then go to sleep already damn it." TK sighed and looked at the ground, "Hey Viddy...are you really okay with with Alevon's sudden decision of giving my blood back?"

TK looked around at Gabrielle and Udo, then at Nicole before looking back at the ground, "Hey...Viddy...I decided to get half it back...or should I only get 1/3 of it?"

TK broke free of Videor and looked at Udo's leg as if she were plotting something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next