Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:02

Videor let go of TK, patting her shoulder as he replied,"Raine is right, this has gone far enough. Get off of him Alevon. Now..."

Samuel however howled in pain from the chunk of flesh lost, thrusting the knife downward and into the knee holding his head in place, seeing as Alevon was kind enough to move the knife aside.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:05

Alevon clenches his teeth in pain and forces the knife out and would throw it to the side with as much strength as possible, headbutting Samuel in the nose as hard as possible if this works

He ignores Videor, naturally
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:06

TK flinched at seeing Alevon biting a chunk of meat off of Samuel, easing away from Videor and laying Grace down, next to Ariel.

The FUCK?

She started trembling slightly and looked at Raine, "Y-Yo" she managed to utter.

TK then ran to Alevon and grabbed his right arm.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:06

Emir shrugged at the chunk of meat. Not because he was trying to be a badass, he seen his own comrades eat each other in Russia. It's humorous to think about it...but witnessing it is another story.

Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

Raine waved a greeting, not exactly looking friendly and she made a gagging motion at Emir.

"And this ass of a man is who will fall victim to my digestive juices." She smirked, letting the joke fall flat before she turned to Videor.

"And damn straight I am, no one listens to me and then shit happens. Yo yourself, TK." She looked grimly at Alevon, wondering why he was doing what he was doing.

"Get off him, honestly, getting a chunk of yourself bitten out of ya isn't the most pleasant of sensations," she said dryly, her nose scrunching up from the coppery scent of blood.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:07

Samuel ignored his bloody nose and leg as he wrapped his arm around Alevon's head, trying to choke him.

Videor on the other hand briskly walked over to the knife, and started making a wide arc around the wrestling guys.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:08

"What the hell are you doing?!"
Alevon yells at TK

"This man is an enemy! Why are you defending him!?!?"
He struggles to stay on Samuel

Alevon's eyes widen as Samuel begins choking him, Alevon quickly grips Samuel's head.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:09

"Huh." was the only word Nicole said to Raine.

"Don't worry, she's pissed at a formal guy who seems to be close to her. Now she's acting all hard ass because of it." Emir whispered to Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:11

TK blinked twice, "Excuse me but I daresay...I'll not have anyone eating anyone around Grace, if she woke up to see that I'd lose my mind and kill everyone on sight who had dealings with her horror. You don't know how it feels for a child to witness such an act" she spat.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:11

"Secrets don't make friends you know," Raine crooned, her tone filled with false kindness and totally overcome with cynical emotion. She hadn't heard what Emir had said but she never liked when people talked about her. It sent shivers crawling up and down her spine.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:12

...as Alevon was being choked in front of TK
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:12

"TK, are you serious?" Emir laughed. "Unless Maya is a baby eater, Hell, I would worry too!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:14

TK let go of Alevon and looked at Emir, "Maya eats people, maybe babies too, if she wakes up to eat Grace I'm killing her on the spot, no offense."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:15

"Don't mind that, just don't be a paranoid drug whore alright? The only thing that worries me is of people being cannibals is probably Raine, Alevon and probably Maya." Emir said, pulling out his gun.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:15

Samuel just lay there, finally seeing the face of death in front of him. Samuel started to give up, seeing that it was useless, until he saw someone behind Alevon, and smiled.

After a few more seconds, Alevon would feel a sharp pain in the back of his neck as it went through his entire body, before it went numb. Videor had carefully placed the knife in the back of Alevon's spine in just the right spot. Alevon was now a Quadriplegic.

"Sorry Alevon, but you just took it too far. Once we fix this time issue you'll heal, but for now we can't have you killing everyone. Honestly, use your head. Samuel explained himself that we need to help each other right now, and he has yet to attack us. Having you as you are, you'll just kill everyone..."

Samuel just lay there however, Alevon still atop him as his life flashed before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:18

Alevon's limp body fell to the side, he twitches slightly

w-what?
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:19

TK smiled at Emir, "Don't worry" she said and looked at what Videor had done, "Wooooooow" she said and whistled. TK then grabbed Samuel by his hair and dragged him away from Alevon, and placed him next to the dead Thomas.

"Stay" she said as she walked over to Videor and held him.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:20

"Sorry Alevon." Videor says before picking him up off of Samuel and tossing his limp body onto a bed before going back to holding TK.

Though I have to say, I quite enjoyed that. Could have killed him too... But, that's not the man I am.

Samuel however, stayed. Just as he was asked.

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:21

Raine growled at Emir comically, like a stray animal. "Shall I start with you first then?" she asked sarcastically, baring her teeth like fangs.

She then stared in shock as Alevon hit the floor. She didn't know what to say at this point.

"Ahhh," she sighed, "I feel like repeating the 'happy house' line..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:22

"Never expected that, though Alevon would be dead...." Emir said, stroking his chin beard. "But him being a cripple? Blasphemy!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:23

Alevon strains as hard as possible to move, and to no avail
"W-why? HE is the enemy, not me!"
Alevon yells before he slowly quiets down and just lays there, silent...finding no use in talking to the people...they never listen, don't understand...the world is but a happy place to them, no sense of danger or urgency, no sense of importance...no sense...

Alevon slowly closes his mouth, with the intention of not speaking anymore upon deaf ears
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:27

TK held Videor tightly and looked down at Alevon as she said, "Yeah, but like I said. Samuel isn't doing anything right now, after all, you started the fight. Another thing, I told you, I'd not have Grace waking up to see you eating people, she's afraid of that and who knows what might have happened."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:28

"We can take him out right now...so why don't we? You people are so f*cking stupid, I swear...the moment this timestop ends, he can kill us all."
He says calmly
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:30

TK replied, "I have a question for you smartass. Did any of my black blood get inside of Samuel when you bit him? You wonder why I wanted it back from you!! DID ANY OF IT GET IN HIM?!"

Last edited by Nurellia on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:31

"Shut the hell up."
Is all Alevon says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next