Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
TSDZ_President
Capricorn Hunter
Day of Light
The Wanderer
Nurellia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:33

TK let go of Videor and walked over to her ringblade, picked it up and walked to Samuel, "Samuel...answer me..." she knelt down next to him and said, "Is my blood in you?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:34

Alevon sighs
"No, how could my blood have gotten in him if none was spilled on him?"

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:36

"You can check if you'd like. I'll just bleed to death." Samuel replied a bit dramatically as he extended his leg. TK would see that the bite would was rather vicious, and was a bit darker in tone then normal blood.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:38

TK ignored Alevon for him having those fangs meant he had holes to suck blood and vise versa. He bit Samuel and took meat from the man, and they were fighting so its not like the blood wasn't stirred. TK looked at Samuel's wound with a sweet smile and bent down to his leg. She gripped his leg firmly, tightly, and placed her mouth over the wound, covering it completely. She began sucking at his leg vigorously, not wanting the blood to spred anywhere in his body.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:39

Alevon smells the food TK made and his stomach growls. He shuts his eyes and scowls.

...reminds me of when TK was paralized...I fed her and cared for her...and I'm sure that everyone in this room has nothing but contempt for me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:41

Videor tensed slightly at this, but understood why she was doing it. After a few moments TK would have gotten the blood out as Samuel just lays there, still a bit shaken from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:43

TK got up and wiped her mouth, ignoring whether Samuel would bleed to death or not, "Sorry about that, but I'd do anything to get my blood back" she said. TK wiped her mouth thoroughly once more, running to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth and ran back to the group and stopped when she saw Videor, not sure how he felt about her now. "Viddy..I..." she began, and looked down, dropping her ringblade to the ground again.

Last edited by Nurellia on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:44

"And you were worried about me going all cannibal," Raine muttered, her comment geared toward Emir.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:44

Alevon was dumbfounded at the fact that his own allies were being so...so...hospitable...to the man that would lead to their ruin...he just lays there, thinking...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:46

Videor put a finger on TK's lips before he said,"Sorry, I've been wanting to ask this for awhile now, but I'd rather we go into another room. Do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:47

"Hey, I don't trust drug wenches, and Alevon's just being delusional about people being delusional on life." Emir said, growing tired of Raine for some reason.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:47

A spike of hairs shoot up across Alevon's neck, but he remains motionless, eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:48

Raine sees Alevon and takes note of the irritated feeling coming off of him. She sighed and looked at Samuel with a certain degree of distain.

"If you are the enemy then state why you're here and then when you're done get your ass out," she sneered, eyes narrowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 23:49

TK nodded but stepped back as she said, "I promise I'm not into sucking peoples blood!! I just...I'd do anything to have my blood back..." she said, looking at everyone before back to Videor.

TK then walked, not really sure what Videor had to ask, and frankly, she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:01

Samuel just sat there for a sec before looking at Raine, saying,"I was here to knock out and drag away my quarry but knocked out Maya and she froze us in time. So we're all powerless and stuck until we find out something to do. However, nothing we did seemed to fix it." He chuckled a bit at that before continuing to sit.

Videor smiled as he replied,"I understand Tsinanae. It's alright." Before taking her from the room and into another where he turned to her, smiling,"Alright Tsinanae. I know that we did not know each other long, but I feel a true connection between the both of us. Now, I know I probably should have asked awhile ago... But, it only just donned on me now." Videor reaches into his pocket and pulls out a locket, extending it to TK,"Tsinanae, would you like to go out with me?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:04

Alevon's eyes remained closed, thoughts still spinning around his head...he ponders his fate, and why it has become this way...he thinks through all the good he's tried to do...all failed...he thinks of all he is and thinks...all looked down upon...
"Out...cast..."
He whispers quietly
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:08

Raine stares at Samuel before sitting down in a cross-legged position, still a safe distancec away from him.

"Workin' for anyone important? If you say the right answer I just might consider you valuable." Raine hadn't forgotten the info she learned about Jon and her fist clenched slowly on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:08

TK's eyes opened wide as she stared at the locket.

Its...beautiful...normally I don't take gifts from guys but....

She looked up at him and swallowed, "You're asking me out..." she breathed, completely in shock. "Y-Yes of course I'd like to go out with you" she said with eyes full of tears. TK turned around and slowly unbuttoned her full body trench slowly, "I'll let you put it on me" she whispered, still unbuttoning the coat and began to take it off. Her heart was racing, she didn't expect this and no one has ever asked her out, not even Alevon, those 10 years ago. TK felt wanted, truly for the first time in her life, and she was beyond blissful.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:12

Videor smiled as he opened it, leaning forward as he put the locket around her neck, as well as turning her head, planting a kiss upon her lips just as he got close enough. The locket then clipped as he pulled back, Videor saying,"Thank you Tsinanae."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:16

TK dropped her trench coat to the floor as she turned back around and pulled him closer for another kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him lovingly for a moment. She then broke it and whispered, "I should be the one thanking you..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:21

"And your thanks is appreciated Tsinanae... I love you so much." Videor replies before wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close and into another passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:24

TK closed her eyes in delight, pulled her gloves off and she glided her fingers through his hair as her gloves hit the ground. She tiptoed and kissed him back deeply.

Ah shit...we should get back to the others but...no I don't want to....its so good....
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:30

Videor kissed back, not wanting it to end, but did something unexpected... Stopped,"I'm sorry Tsinanae, but we can continue this elsewhere. For now we need to at least help Samuel with his wound and get the others situated... We'll also need to find some way to wake Maya up. But... We aren't in a hurry." He smiled as he finished, hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:35

TK held him back just as tight. Her heart sank as she registered what he said, but he was right, now wasn't the time for them to be doing this. There was always later, with no distractions. TK smiled at that and eased from Videor's grip, "I'm not helping Samuel with his wound" she said, "He called me weak, so I wanted to see how he faired with a bite. "

TK had already forgotten about her trench coat and her gloves. "Videor, I'm sorry...if you treat Samuel, I won't assist you...the same thing goes for Alevon. I'm only going to check on mom and Ari, and Raine of course..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 0:39

"That's fine Tsinanae, I completely understand. I just feel we could get some use out of him is all. But I'll be sure he's tied. After all, he might be powerful, but he can't time stop out of handcuffs." Videor replied, grinning,"Or we can just kill him before we wake up Maya. End the problem. But for now, we can just use him for information. Maybe even convert him if we play nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next