Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:47

He carefully picked the gun up and nodded. He aimed it at Maxim again and squeezed the trigger. He still panicked at the sound and recoil but this time he didn't drop the gun. He shut his eyes after he had pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:50

TK grinned at Gabrielle, "We have Raine as well." TK's eye twitched at the thought of Raine dropping out of the fight at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:58

"Sorry TK, I'm only good with illusions. I can make you guys think you were there." Videor added that last part as a bit of a joke, chuckling a little at it.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:00

Emir came out of his room, walking to the Main room. He took deep breaths as he walked, preparing to tell his sister about his past....He shivered just thinking about it, wondering why the hell he's taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:02

TK nodded, "Right...your specialty is illusions....that's probably the only thing you're good at..." She eyed everyone, maybe she'd have to teleport 4 of them after all, let Raine gather whoever she leaves.

TK spotted Emir and grinned.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:02

"Oh dear, this isn't good." Emir thought, looking at TK and smiled a fake smile as he walked.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:03

The Round actually hitting Maxim this time but hits his shoulder and not the intended target. "Close but no cigar once More!" Sounding more stern then usual. "Do not Close your eyes if you do not incapacitate your enemy with the first shot he will shoot you back.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:05

Yia nodded swiftly and looked a bit scared but he aimed again and fired. He didn't close his eyes this time but he was still scared of the sound.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:06

TK combed her fingers through her bangs as she watched Emir approach.

"Hmmm? Whats with that weird smile?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:10

"Hey, I got to tell you something important..." Emir said, his voice filled with uncertainty. "but I think that telling you this is probably a wrong time eh?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:12

TK thought about what happened earlier with her and Alevon and replied, "Time was never on my side. If you want to wait till after we fight or tell me now, its all up to you." She was still smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:13

The round comes at Maxim's upper torso and before it hits he quickly put up his hand and catched the round. " Good you got the hang of it now." As he started heading back to Yia holding the crumpled bullet and giving it to Yia "Keep a hold of that it would have been your first kill shot."

As he headed back to the truck slipping his coat on "You would be a fine soldier. Now lets get inside and tell them we are ready." He said with a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:19

Yia looked at him and nodded, but he didn't move he stood there looking at the bullet and gun that he was holding. After a few minutes he turns the safety on and turns his attention to the bullet. He just stared at it, his eyes looked confused and sad, if one were to look.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:34

Emir sighed.

"Shall we go somewhere private then?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:43

Videor would stop as he turned to TK, unseen or heard by the others,"Sorry to interupt TK, but I've been talking with Alevon, and he wanted me to send this message to you. I'm doing exactly as he did." Videor would then turn into Alevon as he stood directly in front of TK, and began.

"Tsinanae...I just wanted to tell you that I love you, you are the only woman who has ever made me feel this way and ever will...I love you with all my heart and soul...I only wish that things would have worked out between us, and that they didn't turn out this way...if I could go back, I'd change it all so it'd be just the two of us, none of this pain and confusion for either of us...heh...I'm sorry too, about everything...words cannot express how I feel for you, and for the pain I have caused you...I'm sorry, Tsinanae, that I wasn't there when you needed me the most, I'm sorry that I hurt you...and I'm sorry..." he clutches his chest, looking down "...I'm sorry that I wasn't able to take you on that boat ride, you know?" A tear of blood rolls down his cheek as he looks back at TK and forces a smile "...I was...as soon as all of this was over, as soon as it was safe..but it looks like I can't now...." He looks back down, smile gone "I only wanted to make you happy...but I messed up...and now I'll never have a chance to fix any of it, to hold you, as I once have, or to do anything....I'm sorry, Tsinanae...so sorry.....I love you....more than you realize I think...I'd sacrifice myself so you could live...I'd give up my entire world, just to have you...but..." he trails off a little "...well...I guess I'm just....I just..." he grips his chest again, and another tear of blood rolls down his cheek "I just wanted to say goodbye, in case I...can't ever see you again..." he starts crying, and after a bit, he stops,"Goodbye, Tsinanae, I love you" he kisses his hand and places the palm towards her, his face stained with blood.

Videor then changes back to normal, a look of neutrality on his face before he slowly joined back at TK's side, seen by everyone once more.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:44

Emir looked confused then his face turned into neutrality.

"This is more random than me getting blindsided by Honey Badgers right now."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 6:58

TK blinked twice and popped her knuckles. Before Videor could react to it, she had fiercely punched Videor. "For those of you who haven't learned this about me already" she began as she looked at everyone, "Don't fuck with death around me. If you're dying then you're dying and then we could weep and be mournful. But if your ass is told you have 5 days to live, save the shit till the last day damnit. I go through enough mental stress as it is rather worry my ass off the entire 5 days."

TK brushed her fingers through her violet hair, pointing out its aberration. "It seems only Ariel really knows of my taste of deaths, considering we were both going through our shit those many years ago. Its nothing to make light of." She stated before she looked back at Videor. "That punch was my response, in case it wasn't obvious enough. If he gets depressed, then he asked for it. He should have seen it coming." TK turned her body away from everyone, "Damnit...." she wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at the ceiling. When she cooled off, she grabbed Emir and teleported back to her room.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 8:39

(O.O... *pisses pants* holy shit)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 9:13

Videor nods to TK, not registering the hit as he said,"I'll pass on the message."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 19:40

...hmmm...I hope TK takes it alright...poor girl...I just didn't want to go without saying goodbye just in case there's an accident, considering that nobody is around to help...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 19:50

"Hey Alevon, got you a reply." Videor replied, appearing back in front of him. Videor then turns into TK, and walks over to Alevon, putting her hand upward towards your face, before it turns into a fist and he punches you right in the nose. Changing back into normal he said,"There's your message."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 19:51

(Nooooobody?)

Gabrielle's expression changed to fright and surprise again as she saw what was happening. "Could we just go? People are dying right now." Her tone of voice was demanding, exasperated. She just wanted to save those people, regardless of whether she would pass as an inconsiderate bitch in the process.

Last edited by Hinaoki on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 19:57

Alevon stumbles back from the shock of having felt such extreme pain in that way, being that he hasn't been injured in a long time...he hits the table as he backs up and falls over, blood running from his crushed nose. He laughs a bit

"That's my girl"

He stumbles to a standing position, blook running down from his obviously broken nose. He's grinning

"Hey, can you give her a message back, please? ...and make sure she can see me"

"Haha, I'm proud of you, TK. As strong as ever, mentally and physically"
He winks

"See you later then. Goodluck, Tsinanae"
He smiles and waves, ignoring his caved-in nose
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 20:50

Videor does as asked, seen only by TK.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 20:57

TK had teleported back with Emir only to glare at Videor, "Honestly, this is insane." she replied as she saw the message. "Gabrielle is right, we need to get going rather exchange messages. Alevon could have spoken to me before he departed, oh but he was too busy enjoying himself stretching and what not" She looked back at Emir and had a melancholy look to her face. "Sorry...tell me when we get back alright? You still wanna sit the fight out?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next