Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:47

Ariel groaned and put her pillow over her head, attempting to drown out the racket. She had been having an amazing dream where it was just her and Gabrielle, alone together for an entire day. She knew that the message was important however, so she dragged herself out of bed, grumbling as she did so.

"Alright alright, I'm coming!" she called loudly, slightly irritated. Though all she had to do was think of last night and it instantly put her in a better mood. She couldn't wait to tell TK what happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:50

Alevon gets up, and walks out of his room, looking for the source of the disturbing
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:50

Yiaraw bolted upright as the girl intruded into a private space. "Alright! Alright! Get out please!" Yia says his face turning red from embarassment. He holds his head he had a headache.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:53

"Fine fine." said Maxim as he got out of bed putting his boots and his trench coat an headed out toward the meeting "What could it be this time?" he said to himself a small smirk escaping from his face.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:55

...I think we should tell her later, after this...I don't want her to worry or be stressed out if this is an important situation.

Alevon thinks to his 'friend' as he walks down the hall
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:00

TK got up and groaned, "Ah....shit...my head hurts..." she rubbed her head and threw her feet to the floor. TK looked over at Grace and smiled, ignoring her throbbing head. She knew the headache would go away in a minute.

TK teleported in the bathroom and freshened up, gargling mouthwash and then splashed water on her face. The water got caught in her bangs but she ignored it and teleported out of the bathroom.

She looked at her mother and lifted her out of bed gently, not wanting to wake her.

"Morning mom" she grinned. TK spotted her ringblade and memorized the position for she didn't want to cut her mom in the process of carrying it. TK then teleported in the main room. All this only took TK 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:07

Anyone in the main room would see that along one wall were body bags, stacked up against the wall, and Tia was sitting in front of a television, the news on.

Tia turned as people started coming in as she said,"What the hell! Who left the fucking door open!" She was a bit teary eyed as she looked at everyone in the group,"Cause somehow, something got into the room and let Damon out!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:08

TK swallowed hard and looked around. She was at a loss of what to say but if she had to, she'd take the blame.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:08

"Who's that?"
Alevon asks, stretching
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:26

Tia looked at Alevon as she pointed at the body bags and said,"He's the one who did that... Damon is a man who can never die, and just walks around looking like some damn zombie! Anyone who gets within 30 feet of the guy just drops dead, and he has already killed 57 people in this base just waking out... Now he's gone, and we couldn't track him. But the main issue at hand is that." She points at the TV now, where a psychotic looking man was dancing, with around 1000 people dancing to an unheard beat with him, exactly like him. Every few seconds however as part of the routine, he'd stand up straight, and twist his head around, with only a row of 10 copying him, and all dropping dead before he continued dancing.

"This is going live in the city just 6 miles from here! You guys HAVE to stop him! All of us have family there!" Tia looked like she was going to break now, with her face starting to redden as well.

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:27

"I don't have any family anyways, but I'll be glad to help." Emir said, who was in the room waking up. "How much is 30 feet anyways?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:28

"Acknowledged"
Alevon says before pausing for a second

"...I understand, leave it to us"
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:30

"How do you expect us to stop him if he cant be killed?" asking Maxim as he stepped forward.

Last edited by BloodKiaser923 on Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:31

"We'll find a way, don't fret"
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:31

When Ariel arrived and heard what had happened, her face paled. She knew that she had been the one to leave the door unlocked. She glanced at the entrance and was relieved to find that Gabrielle was absent. She wouldn't allow her to take the blame for this.

She stepped towards Tia and asked quietly, "Is it alright if I speak with you for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:36

TK held grace warmly and sighed, "Mom....do you wish me to wake you and take you with us? I don't know if I should leave you alone with this zombie on the loose or not...I don't know if I want you coming with us to see this psycho or not..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:44

Tia looked at Ariel and nodded, walking to her.

(As a note, dancy guy isn't the zombie killer, it's someone else.)

"Mmm... I'd prefer going with you. I am more at risk alone here then I would be if I saw the death of a few people." TK's mother replied.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:46

(right, right)

TK nodded, "Agreed, let me know when to wake you."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:48

"Anytime you wish my dear. I see everything regardless."

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:52

TK closed her eyes and kissed her mom's forehead, "Alright..."

TK opened her eyes and gently patted Grace's cheeks "Grace? Wake up, its time for us to go" she called soflty.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:54

Grace yawned as she opened her eyes and smiled up at TK, asking,"Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:54

Ariel swallowed nervously as she tried to compose herself. Her gaze was concentrated on the floor as she attempted to stay calm. She lifted her head to look straight at Tia, her face expressionless as she struggled to mask the guilt.

"I'm..." she started in a low voice. "I am the one to blame for allowing Damon to escape."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:57

Tia looked at her with pain in her eyes for a moment before sighing and replying,"No, don't put all the weight on you... Someone got into the system regardless and broke him out, and having the door closed would have just... Given us more time... It's alright Ariel, we all make mistakes... But you can't hold it all on your shoulders. Someone wanted this to happen, and it did. Whether or not you closed the door would have made little difference now. So... Don't worry about it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 19:00

TK sat Grace on the floor, making sure she stood upright before she teleported to her room, grabbed a black coat to go over her mini dress and ringblade and teleported back to Grace.

"We're going on a dangerous trip" she said calmly, smiling back at Grace. "We're going to meet a dangerous man whose killed many people from dancing."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 19:02

"Oh... Okay." Grace replied sadly at first, but then happy,"So long as I'm with you though I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next