Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:24

TK stretched and asked, "Videor, can you detect powers?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:31

Alevon arrives at the yellow house

"...you've got to be kidding me..."
He sighs and walks in, looking at the normal 'house' stuff

"...what am I supposed to do here...gawd this is going to blow..."
He slumps over in a recliner after getting a trashcan and sitting it next to himself, throwing up blood into it before sitting back in the chair, narrowing his eyes

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:37

"Sorry TK, but I can't." Videor answered to TK.

"Not at the moment Yia. But if you are having issues then you might want to stay behind as well." Katelyn answered,"But right now, you all need to go, otherwise there wont be a city left."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:39

TK pumped her fist in the air. "YOSH! Lets go people!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:40

He lays back as far as possible in the chair
"UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH"

He spins in it until he becomes dizzy and throws up some more...and unfortunately for him, he stayed that dizzy for an hour
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:41

Yia nodded and went to TK. "I'll go but I don't know if I can use my powers... I can't learn your powers anymore for some reason..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:43

TK sighed, "Alright Yia, get your rest."

"Yia, Emir...who else is going to sit it out?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:46

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm coming!" Yia says putting his hands into fists and taking a step forward. "I can learn my abilities on the front."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:46

Alevon sits up and looks at a lamp in the room, eyes trained to one spot.

He gets up, unblinking, and moves ever closer to the lamp

"What's this?"
He finds what he was looking at in better detail.

Dust.

...or more specifically, cobwebs.

He immediately begins cleaning the entire house, every nook there is in that house would become spotless. Period.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:49

TK grins and pats her sensu, "Alrighty then! Lets gooooooo!!" She called out to the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 21:57

"So when do we leave?" Asking Maxim as he started to walk out to the entrance but stopping before he got to the door.

"I wouldnt Count the little guy out he has a strong spirit." yelling back to where the others could hear.

As he headed out to his Snow covered truck. "Man you leave it in the snow for a night and you get a ton of snow on it." as he started grumbling over the tedious job of cleaning the snow off.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:01

TK replied, "Now" with a huge grin. She then asked Videor, "If you don't mind...I mean...just a question...could you keep yourself revealed?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:02

Yia smile grew so big it would have covered his entire face. He jumped up and ran out after Maxim. He see's him brushing the snow off his truck and goes to help.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:03

Videor would then appear once more to everyone as he says,"Of course TK." Before bowing graciously to her before just floating beside her. Might as well conserve energy after all.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:07

TK grinned at him and said, "I don't suppose you could zoom us all to the scene?"
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:13

"Well thats should do it." cleaning the rest off of his truck.

"Thanks Yia for your help." said Maxim as he jumped onto back of his truck pulling a small 9mm from a create tossing it to Yia "You know how to use on these right?" grabbing two magazines for it and hopping back down handding him the clips.

Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:15

Yia stared at the gun. "I-I'm only thirteen..." Yia says looking at Maxim with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:22

"Thought todays video games showed you how to use one." said Maxim as he pulled out a large desert eagle from his coat pocket. "Well now you will." as Maxim starts running roughly through the process of aiming and the safety function, etc. "But if your not comfortable with it its fine and you can give it back all up to."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:24

He looked back down at it. He looked for the safety and turned it on. He took the magazines. "I don't know how to use one... I'm not one to play very much video games... You're going to have to show me..." He says quietly as he puts the gun in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:30

"Hmm...what could we use as target practice? hmm...guess i have no choice then."

Maxim then takes off his coat and puts it into his truck. Then instructing Yia to stand where his shots couldnt hit anything that wasnt intended. Then walking about 20 yrds from where he stood said "Use me as a target then." pointing to his chest over his heart "Right here."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:32

Gabrielle's wide eyes--still wide from seeing the sudden show of 'illusion' butterflies--made her look terrified as she tilted her head at Videor. "What--how." Her mouth forming a small 'o', she looked at TK. "Better to go... but if you want to get there fast I would eagerly suggest one of you help me teleport."

She finally stopped staring like a crazed LSD addict towards her peers and cleared her throat. She couldn't shake off the regret of not having given Alevon a good shake before seeing him leave, despite knowing he was dying.

(Man, I soooo want to be there with Yia and Maxim.)

Last edited by Hinaoki on Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:33

Yia nodded. He knew that him being metal after all, he shouldn't be harmed... Right? He pulled the gun out and checked to see if it already had a magazine in it. "All I gotta do is take the safety off and pull the trigger right...?" Yia asks. He was very nervous.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:36

"Pretty much, though it would help if you aimed before you fire and squeeze the trigger dont pull it also everytime you fire exhale your breathe." Said Maxim as he stood straight.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:40

He nodded and turned the safety off. His hands shook but he aimed it at Alloy's chest. He lightly squeezed the trigger and exhaled as he did. The sound of it firing scared him and the recoil didn't help. He dropped it scared, after it fired.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 22:45

Maxim turned around as he saw the round plunge into the snow behind him.

"You can do better then that. Come on try again." pounding his left fist to his chest "Right here. Dont let it scare you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next