Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
Dream_Angel
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:57

Alevon cries desperately for a few more moments before hyperventilating, and going silent, falling to the floor, motionless, with the ring fragments laying beside him
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:58

Yia saw her crying and rushed over to her and hugged her. "What's going on!?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:59

TK stood to her feet, not looking at Yia as she replied, "I'm sorry...I can't bring myself to talk about it" she replied quietly. TK let her arms drop by her side, barely holding on to her sensu, she wanted to hug Yia back but couldn't. TK heard Alevon's fall but couldn't bring herself to check on him.

It was ok for him to break her heart but it wasn't ok for her to break his? She was deeply troubled as she slowly met Yia's gaze. "Alevon's probably collapsed..." she pointed in his direction.

Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:01

"I'll go check on him." Yia says looking at the spot he was laying down on and teleports over to him. He checks Alevon's pulse.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:05

Alevon's pulse is very low, and abnormal
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:05

"TK! Get Alloy! NOW!" Yia yells.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:10

TK teleported to Maxim, and brought him to Yia, then teleported back to Yia's room and forced a smile on her face when she saw Grace.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:12

"Alloy carry Alevon to the nurse I don't know what it looks like."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:17

"I'm back Grace" she said, not wanting to disturb her while she worked.

"You think he'll be alright?" she asked the illusion man.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:21

"Welcome back TK." Grace replied happily, getting closer to completing it.

The man appears before TK as he shakes his head, saying,"I can't make out any coherent thoughts... So I'm unsure..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:22

TK grinned at Grace, "Thank you" she replied just as happily. She looked up at the man and sighed, "Thank you...oh by the way, have you remembered your name yet?" she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:25

Raine watched the whole scene unfold and she clutched her head, it was throbbing with pain from her symptoms and from the fact that Alevon let out such a scream. Her face twisted up into a sneer and she walked forward poised to kick him, but she didn't, she just glared at him. She looked very miserable and sour.

"Now, I'd really want to see something else of yours crumble to pieces. It's entertaining watching you writhe in pain since you do it so over-dramatically." She turned back around and went and curled up on the couch, still clutching her head.

"When the hell are we leaving people, I'll be as decrepit as that old lady."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:31

Alevon's hair seems to stand straight on end (on his neck) as Raine talks about him

Without warning, she is slammed into the wall above the couch, Alevon is motionless
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:33

The man shakes his head and replies,"No, I haven't... It's still just a blank spot in my memory." He then sits on the bed afterword, putting his head in one hand as he scratched his head, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:34

Alevon floats to a standing position and shakily inhales, straightening his posture
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:35

"Oooh, baby," she groaned, slight annoyance in her tone, "I've always liked it rough, just not from you though." She slid down to the couch and held her side.

Last edited by Dream_Angel on Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:36

TK had no idea why she was so interested in this man but she was, and he made her happy though when she smiled she turned away. "How about...Videor? Will that do? Or do you still wish for me to address you as Mr.?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:38

Alevon spins around, as light as a feather, lifting his hand slowly, his wrist limp as it raises

His hand snaps forward, pointing at Raine

She is lifted into the air by her hair, and then slammed into the ceiling

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:38

"Videor... Videor." On the frst one he merely said it, but he sat up in acknowledgment as he said it again. He smiled widely as he leaped toward TK and hugged her tightly replying,"It's perfect TK! Thank you so much! Ha haaa! Videor!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:39

Alevon wears a tired, uninterested look on his face, blank of any feelings except for a hint of sadness
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:42

Right before Raine hits the ceiling she opens a portal on the ceiling and she's put to safety in the room TK is in. She puts her hands on her hips and stares at TK intently.

"Your boytoy is having a cow, at me no less, and I'm already pissed enough as is." She smooths down her hair.

"Go tell him to bugger off, and you can add in to stop being so damn depressing, he's being a downer." She snarled, unknotting her hair with her fingers.

"Clean up the mess you made, Old Lady."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:43

TK at first didn't know what happened but after realizing she was hugged, she held him back. "You're very welcome..." she whispered.

After hearing the commotion outside she froze, "Watch my mom" she whispered to Videor.

TK teleported to the main hall after she had heard what Raine said. TK nodded and closed her eyes, sending a ping to Jessica.

Last edited by Nurellia on Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:44

Alevon ignores Raine's exiting, and turns back around, the ring floating to his hand as he looks down at it, silent, and still

Time rewinds to when Alevon was on the floor, and Raine is standing there

(nobody can remember)

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:51

"Videor... Videor." On the frst one he merely said it, but he sat up in acknowledgment as he said it again. He smiled widely as he leaped toward TK and hugged her tightly replying,"It's perfect TK! Thank you so much! Ha haaa! Videor!"
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 22:52

Raine looked down at Alevon, emotionless. She stepped forward and placed her hand on his back for comfort.

"It's 'k, big guy, world's not over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next