Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The Gate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Beyond The Gate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 21:05

"Hmm.....What about the government here? Who rules this town?" He asked, scratching his chin.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 21:52

To Car:
The Guard replies a bit thrown off guard, "Surely you jest? of course you are within the Kingdom of our great ruler, Akbar."
(lol pun)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 22:00

"I'm a foreigner, as you see my attire my good sir." Murray said. "Tell me about Akbar."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 22:18

As the wolf jumped at him, Sheik pulled the pin and stuck the grenade in the wolf's mouth as it was about to bite him, then stepped aside and walked away as it detonated.

"Kaboom." He said, walking toward the town.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 22:38

To Car:
The guard looks a bit nervous as he continues, "*ahem*...uh... our great lord Akbar, is our kind, and just ruler... he is the greatest of men... and he is never wrong..." The Guard is looking around and speaking a bit louder as he says this.

To Tar:
The wolf managed to make a gash in Sheiks left arm... it is rather deep.
you hear the boom behind you and the squishy noises of it being blown apart... but then you hear a lower growl as you hear something rushing up behind you... you don't have time to turn and fire upon it, but perhaps time enough to dodge to the side. (you didn't kill the other one... just hit it a few times XP.... but yes it is hurt.)
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 22:40

Sheik rolled to the side, but didn't bother to kill the asshole. Instead, he bashed it over the head. It would be clubbed to death, then dragged off a cliff if there was any.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 22:48

"You don't seem to be sure on your ruler my good sir. You seem to hesitate and talking unusually loud." Murray said to him, spinning his cane.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:13

To Tar: (note: These are damn wolves the size of bears)
Sheik hits the Wolf in the back of the head and the force that sheik hits it with though is quiet unexpected though... and the hilt of his gun becomes stuck in the wolf's skull... upon removing it he would note that the but of the gun is cracked badly. (and no I don't care if it is metal or wood there) He also would feel his left arm tingling, and notice that the wounds on it were closing up a bit... but then stopped about half-healed.
also there is no cliff or ledge to drag these corpses off.

To Car:
The Guard looks a bit worried but laughs trying to hide how nervous he is, "hahahah! that is a good one traveler... of course our great King Akbar is the greatest man that ever lived! we all love him! There is absolutely no reason to be unsure of him! long live Akbar!"
everyone conscious in the room also quickly says, "long live Akbar!"
The Guard looks back at Murray, "So was there anything else you wanted traveler?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:15

"Nothing as of right now. Thanks." Murray said, opening the bag of coins and gave half of it to the guard. "Many blessings to you." and walked out of the Barracks as he decides what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:36

To Car:
The coins in the pouch are odd... there were 10 silver coins after he had given half to the guard.
that is all... things seem to be going on in town as usual though.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:38

Murray closed the bag and puts it in his pocket, He wondered what the hell is this world and what should he do next? He kept walking until he reach the Bazaar, not knowing what's ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:42

To Car:
The bazaar had a few small shops... some were selling food, some were selling travel kits and tools, others were selling cloths, and some were selling weapons... but one of them had an assortment of gems, pendants, necklaces, and rings, another vender had a motley assortment of some low-quality weapons seemingly only some rusty swords, old bows, and a bit of wooden armor... and one other vender seemed to have nothing.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:47

Murray walked to the vendor with nothing, dodging the crowds with ease, as he stopped to see the vendor, his cane stomped on the ground, making a huge clank.

Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:51

To Car:
The old man there looks up at Murray and smiles, "So then young man... is there something of yours that you wish to enchant? or have you just come to give an old man some company?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 23:56

"Both, I'm extremely confused of this land and I'll like to see if you can enchant my Cane Sword." He replied, smiling. he took out his thin sword, that seems to be invisible due to it's slim blade but it shines in the sunlight. He puts his sword and scabbard on the table.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 0:10

To Car:
The old man smiles, "I could give it an enchantment to make it unbreakable, or an enchantment to make it possess fire, if you prefer... as for price, that will be a debatable subject young man, buuuut... I could do it for 20 silver I suppose, and I am being rather generous with this offer."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 0:14

"I'll like to be unbreakable and slice anything with ease." Murray said, putting his breifcase down and getting the bag of coins from his pocket. "I'll give you all of this just to enchant my sword, now I'm being generous." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 0:39

To Car:
The man smiles taking the bag, "Of course... it won't make it cut through anything... but your blade will not break.. and it seems there is only 10 silver in this bag... hmmm... perhaps I would be willing to do it for this much... if you were to also give me that funny garment of yours over your shirt." (yes... he wants your Jacket... or Coat... or whatever it was you were wearing over your shirt XP)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 0:43

"Hmmmm...." Murray muttered, scratching his chin. His jacket completes his grey suit, without it, he just looks like a slacker.....though in this society it doesn't really matter, no one even knows his perspective of life anyways.

He took off his jacket, showing a pearl white shirt and gave it to the Old man.
"Here, Glad to help the populace I guess."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 0:48

To Car:
The man smiles taking his Jacket and his silver... then taking the cane in full, "Very good young man... I will have your weapon enchanted by tomorrow... come back then... and just because I like you, I will enchant the sheath to your cane-sword the same for free."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 8:26

"Well, shit." Sheik said. He would saw off the butt later. Wait... it was an AK... so he could just take it off. Whatever. As the bear recovered, he pumped the remaining part of the loaded magazine into the bear/wolf's head.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 9:01

" Fine...." Leon stated, not caring any more.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 12:29

Murray smiled, as he said "WEll, bring the enchanted weapon to me to the inn next to the barracks when it's done. If you can not do this and stolen my valuables I will find you and smite you." Still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 13:38

To Tar:
he would feel a sense of danger... somehow you just know that something else isn't far behind... you feel like you should run... now... and yet, you feel like you may be able to manage through whatever is coming.

To Nikku:
Shojo smiles, "Good boy... well here he comes." ^_^
The Traveler walks up to the two looking at them funny, "uh... hello. You two don't look like your from these parts. And did you escape from the asylum?"
Shojo looks at his cloths, "Oh this?... sorry, no I did not a loony, I merely am lacking good attire currently..."
The traveler gives Shojo an odd look, "Well then I guess I will just get going."
Shojo puts a hand on the mans shoulder as he is about to walk away, "Wait!... to be honest... we are kind of new to this land... we haven't heard anything of it from where we came from... could you please just tell us where we are?... or anything about this land?"
The traveler pushes off Shojo's arm and sighs, "fine... you are in the great Lord Akbar's kingdom... I am actually a bit surprised you wouldn't know that... now can I please go? this place is dangerous with all the monsters."
with that the Traveler began jogging away towards the town.

To Car:
The old man laughs at what Murray said for about 3 minutes then stops almost crying from laughter, "oh-oh-oh... that was a good one young man. I really needed that, have you thought of a career as a jester? I mean threatening an enchanter? even one of my meager abilities, that is a great joke. Well, that or your insane.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2010 - 13:51

"I'm probably insane, but you never know." He winked at him. "Well, I must be going, please send the cane to the Inn if you won't mind." He bowed at him and walked to the inn, checking in for a room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Gate
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next