Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The Gate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptyFri 3 Sep 2010 - 23:41

The Gate description: The gate stands about 20 feet tall... it is 2 giant doors that stand before you... they are intricate decorated, and yet the design seems to be moving and warping over the surface of the dark doors. It is covered in chains, and there seems to be a statue attached at the top of the gate extending from the middle of it, it sticks out from the waist up, having the body of a muscular man, and what appears to be demon wings on it, it's head is that of a gargoyle.

Nikku:
Leon is skateboarding home down the sidewalk when he sees The Gate before him in the middle of the sidewalk. It was not there a moment ago but now it stands right in front of him.
The Statue at the head moves making noise from the grinding stones as it moves to motion to him, "Hello young lad... You have been chosen, for this great opportunity. If you step through this Gate... you will never be able to return, yet beyond this Gate lies great power... far beyond anything you can find in this world... come on and enter if you wish... but you will not get a second chance... and you have little time to decide..." The statue smiles at him showing it's sharp fang and teeth.
Leon is completely alone.
The Gate is closed

Car:
Murray walks out of the mafia tower when he sees a giant Gate in the middle of the road...
The statue on top of the gate moves making the sound of grinding stone clearly audible and very loud. It motions towards Murray and smiles showing it's fangs and sharp teeth, "Murray, you have been selected. You may have a second chance at your life, to have a life you want. You will have true power, power to do as you wish, power to chose, and power in strength. Enter through this Gate, and you may have another chance at your life, to do as you wish. This is a one time offer... if you walk away, I will never appear again, and you will never get this opportunity once more.... so chose now, will you step through this Gate, or live out the last of your pathetic life here? Be careful how you chose though... as you will not be able to ever return if you chose to enter."
Murray would notice that no one else seems to notice this Gate. Cars are simply driving by it without stopping, and the people are still walking across the busy streets without stopping or even looking at it.
The Gate is closed

Tar:
Sheik is fleeing as a large armed force is chasing him down currently, and he is in the desert... he hears the screams of one of his two comrades that fell behind as he is shot down a few dunes behind him and his one remaining comrade. That is when he sees it appear in front of him... The Gate.
It blocks his path and the statue moves the grinding of stones being made clear. Sheiks comrade notices him stop and yells at him stopping and turning to cover their rear, "Why are you stopping!? WE HAVE TO RUN OR THEY WILL KILL US! HURRY UP COMMANDER!"
The statue speaks to Sheik, "You seem to be in some trouble here... Lucky for you, you have been chosen. come here and enter the Gate. You will never be able to return, yet you will acquire great power, a youthful new body, that includes a new leg, and a second chance at life in a new world... A new world that could be yours. It would appear you don't have much time to chose though... if you try to run you will just be gunned down right now... and even if you live you won't get this chance again... Come... enter The Gate, and obtain true power! COME THROUGH AND LIVE!... or stay here and die... the choice is yours." The statue smiles as it rears back and laughs now.
The Gate is closed

Colin:
Shojo is laying down in his hospital bed as he always is, his IV still plugged into his arm, and alone... just waiting for his death... then it happens... on the wall opposite him The Gate appears.
The statue smiles looking at Shojo, "Shojo... you have been chosen... Stand up Shojo! Stand up and enter The Gate!"
Shojo smiles and scoffs, "heh, why should I?.... your just a drug induced hallucination...."
The Statue smiles, ]i]"Oh? can a hallucination do this?"[/i] The statue inhales a deep breathe then screams shattering the windows in the room and cracking all the machine screams in the room as several emergency alarms go off in the room and begin blaring from the damaged machines.
Shojo's smile fades quickly and is replaced with a dead serious face, but not showing any fear as it is asserting his own strength of will, "What hell-spawn are you? and what business do you have with me?"
The statue smiles, "Enter this gate, and you will find yourself a new body... you will have great power, and a new world... one that perhaps could be your world... you can have a second chance to live, a second chance to rule, a second chance to conquer... but this offer will not be given again... if you chose not to enter I will not return... you will spend the rest of your pathetic life rotting in that bed... so chose... will you stay here and die like pathetic vermin... or will you stand and walk through The Gate and live a life like a mighty lion!"
Shojo smiles at the offer, "I have lived a life like a lion... and I refuse to die soundlessly like a mouse..."
Shojo crawls out of his hospital bed picking up a few syringes from a tray at his bedside and putting them in his gowns pocket... he takes the thing holding his IV and leans on it as he walks towards The Gate feebly...
A doctor rushes into the room at that time and sees Shojo about half-way to the Gate (though the doctor does not see the Gate) The doctor rushes to Shojo grabbing him, "Shojo you can't be up from your bed! and what the hell happened here!?"
Shojo pulls one of the syringes out of his pocket and stabs the doctor in the neck injecting him, "Stay out of this you fool!" The doctor falls to the ground with the syringe in his jugular.
Shojo shambles to the entrance of the gate and places his hand on the door saying, "I accept your offer Gate... I will enter."
The statue smiles as the chains roll back and The Gate is unsealed.
Several more doctors and nurses rush into the room seeing the doctor with the syringe in his neck and Shojo. They run for Shojo.
The Gate opens up before Shojo as dark Tentacles lunge out of the Gate grabbing Shojo and dragging him into The Gate.
The doctors and Nurses simply saw him lift off the ground and fly through the wall. vanishing into thin air.
Shojo blacks out almost instantly inside The Gate from the intense pressure and pain.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 1:01

Murray straightens his diamond patterned tie as he looks at the gate with no surprise. Never show surprise on any entity, shows weakness and gives them a huge advantage on your mentality. Though this...."Gate" promises so much, it seems convincing. All he wanted is a simple life, so these people won't be burden on his favors. MAybe he's been working too much and thought of this "Gate" in his mind. Either way, it shouldn't hurt him.

He strengthened his hold on his briefcase and walk to the Gate with his cane banging on the concrete majestically.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 1:08

Car:
A car almost hits Murry as he walks into traffic but the statue on the gate looks at it and lets out a piercing cry sending the car flying backwards along with many other cars on the sides of the road the ground indenting and breaking as if it was hit by a meteor, and the glass windows of the surrounding buildings and cars shatter as you hear the people begin to scream and run in a panic at the sudden effect.

the statue turns to face Murray, "You should be more careful, you were almost hit just now. So, have you decided to enter?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 1:15

"Sure, what else am I going to do in this life?" Murray said, unperturbed by the screech or the car. Though inside he was scared. He walk closer to the Gate.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 1:19

Car:
The statue smiles as the people run in a panic... The statue is watching Murray intently as you can hear the sound of the grinding stone while he moves, "Simply touch The Gate, and command it to open... if you do so be warned, your fate is sealed."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 1:24

Murray raised his brow and touched the gate's surface and said. "I command to open." and thought sheepishly, "Well, this is gonna be weird."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 1:33

Car:
Murray felt the surface of The Gate... it felt very Cold despite the weather, and he felt the surface moving under his palm.
The chains of The Gate move quickly unwrapping themselves from The Gate, as the Statue laughs, "I hope you do not regret your choice Murray, good luck."

The Gate began to open as Murray peered inside he would see what appears to be darkness... but there was something a long ways away inside... it looked kinda bright... like a read fiery eye... dark tentacles quickly move out of the Gate and Envelope Murray pulling him in quickly The Gate slamming behind him.

Murray feels a great pressure around him as if gravity had gone up immensely, and was pressing in from every direction. Also he feels sharp pains jut throughout his body to an extreme extent. He blacks out in only a few seconds.

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 3:24

"Farouq." Qasr said to his comrade.
"Hide yourself in the sand. Call the mortar teams in the town, tell them to unload their equipment from the cars and wait for your signal to fire on my position. Tell them thi s when the Americans and Turks meet in the middle. The Americans are mainly new recruits, fresh from school. They will be crying as their officers calm them down. The Turks will give you trouble, though. Keep your AK ready. And watch the North. God keep you Farouq."

Qasr turned to the gate as Farouq dashed behind a dune and prepared his radio.

"Appealing offer. How should I walk in exactly?" Qasr asked.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 9:13

Leon raised his eyebrow. '...Great Power...' he thought.
Grabbing his skateboard, he started to walk through the gate. 'This is it...' he thought to himself.
*He Goes Through The Gate*
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 13:57

to Tar:
"Simply touch The Gate and command entrance, and you shall be let through." the statue says smiling at Sheik.

to Nikku:
Leon opens the gate, the chains rolling back so that it can open, as he walks into the gate dark tentacles rush out grabbing him and dragging him in, "I HOPE YOU DON'T REGRET YOUR CHOICE! ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE YOUNG ONE! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Leon would feel great pressure closing in on him from every direction when he was inside... like gravity was being magnified hundreds of times, and he would feel immense pain surging through his entire body. He would see a giant red eye with a silted pupil in front of him... it seems to be flowing like some galactic fire. The eye just stares at him as he is approaching it.
Leon would then feel the pressure pushing in on him suddenly go away... and rather it pulls out, he would feel his body being pulled apart as he looks at himself he sees his body disappearing as it is torn apart by this unknown force.
(you may yell something or try to do something if you want.)

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Sat 4 Sep 2010 - 16:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 16:49

" What's Happ-" He shouted, but then cut off due to immense pain. Before he was fully torn apart, he locked eyes with the giant eye.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 16:53

To Nikku:
The eye stares at Leon as it is now right in front of him. Leon's body is torn apart as he last sees the eye... Nikku losses consciousness as his head begins to be torn apart as well...

(only one to go and then you will all wake up... or else I just killed you all and this was it and I have just been screwing with you XP)
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 22:50

"I command you to open." Qasr said, touching the gate.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 23:03

to Tar:
The Gate feels cold despite the extreme heat of the desert, and the surface moves under his hand. The chains on the gate move back so that the Gate may open.
Farouq is heard scream in pain as loud gunfire goes off behind Sheik... Farouq is being killed obviously, and those chasing him are getting close.
The Gate opens before Sheik and he sees a red eye inside at some great distance, it has a slitted pupil. dark tentacles rush out of the door pulling him in as bullets fly by him nearby. He is quickly pulled into The Gate and it closes behind him.
Sheik feels a great pressure push in on him from every direction inside The Gate, and also feels pain coursing through his entire body... soon the pain and pressure makes him pass out...

(I shall post the continuation of this for everyone soon.)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 23:25

To Nikku:
You awaken on a grassy hillside, there is a dirt path at the top of the hill, and there are woods beyond that. To the bottom of the grassy hill is more woods, with a single clearing pathway.
He would notice that his body feels stronger than normal... and he is a bit taller than he was before.
if he looked up to the top of the hill where the path is, he would see that there was another man standing there... he looked around in his 20's... but what was odd is that this man was wearing a medical gown and was carrying one of those metal things that carries the IV bags.

To Tar:
Sheik awakens to find himself located, on top of what seems to be a lookout tower built of wood... if he were to look out the tower he would notice an expansive forest. though to the north there seems to be a clearing that leads to some grassy hill, which has some flat plains that lead to a town going off to the right... and the woods beyond the hill don't seem to be very deep though.
Sheik would notice more than anything though, that his body had become young again... but not just young, stronger than ever before in his life... and his leg was back.

To Car:
You awaken in an alley. You would notice that your body is young once more, and that you can move very easily... in fact more easily than you have ever been able to move before. You see that the buildings in this small town are made of wood, much like log cabins and such... they are also not to tall... only about two stories tall at most.
You see both an easy exit from either side of the alley, and you also though feel like you could easily climb up to the top of the buildings next to you by climbing some footholds, that seem oddly more obvious than they should be.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 23:33

*Leon opened his eyes.
" Am I dead" he asked, to noone in particular, then noticed the guy.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 23:37

To Nikku:
The guy looks down at Leon and smiles, "Hello there... who are you?... and where the hell am I?"
Leon would notice that his bodies age has gone up to around 18, and that his movements are far more easy than seems right.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 23:41

"I'm Leon.. this gate just appeared and I started to get torn apart... and now I'm here- Notices his body-" What the hell?! I'm...Like 17 or 18!" He said, shocked.
" What the hell is happening?" He asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 23:46

To Nikku:
The man smiles and laughs, "So, we both stepped through that Gate, eh?... well then... you seem younger than me... tell me how old were you before?... I have noticed my body is far younger than it was before... and we should probably get some better cloths for this world... I think I see a village off that way." he points to the right from Leon's perspective.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 23:52

" I was 15... My name's Leon by the way...."
" Where are you from? I was skateboarding home and suddenly a gate appeared... It offered me power..." He added the power part a little darkly.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 23:56

To Nikku:
The man in front of Leon smile a dark smile, "Oh, you were offered power?... then you should come with me... if you come, by my side. Then I am sure you can be great... by the way... my name is Shojo. I was from China... that is if you came from the same world as me you should know what that place is..."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 23:58

" Yea, I know where China is..." Leon got up, and was ready to follow the man to the village.
" I'm from America..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:02

To Nikku:
The Shojo's arm twitches just slightly, "Oh, an American eh?... okay then... it perhaps you can be of some help I suppose..." Shojo removes the IV from his arm and begins to walk towards the town with Leon, "here... why don't you carry this for an old man, young ally?" Shojo says holding up the metal rack thing that the IV bag is held up by (if anyone has any clue what these things are called please tell me XP)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:05

Leon holds the IV rack. There was something peculier about the man, that kept hitting Leon. He needed to watch him, for all he knew, the person was a trained killer.
" Sure..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:09

To Nikku:
As Leon takes the IV rack he would be surprised as he took it... as he felt some urge growing inside of himself... he isn't sure what it is... but it definitely involves the object he is holding...
Shojo meanwhile is looking at his hands as he walks opening and closing his palms, and smiling as he is clearly enjoying moving his body around, "Thank you young man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beyond The Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Gate
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next