Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The Gate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
We Tigers
We Tigers

Beyond The Gate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:11

" Okay. If we're gonna be traveling with eachother, just call me Leon..." He replied, hating the feeling of being inferior. The IV was wierd. He felt something, but he couldn't name it.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:15

To Nikku:
Shojo smiles, "Very well then Leon... and if you don't mind... would you like to spar a bit?... I would like to try out this new body of mine... you can even use that IV rack as a weapon if you want... of course you can always refuse."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:18

" Spar...? What's the point of that? We're in an unknown land, you're in a medical gown, and I'm like 4 years older looking than I was when I last was conscious... I'd rather find out where I am than spar at the moment..." Leon replied, a little angrily. Just incase, he had himself mentally prepared if he was attacked, already edgy.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:25

To Nikku:
Shojo sighs, "Fine, fine young man... besides, I was over 70 years older than this before I woke up... I was deathly ill, and I could barely move... sorry young man, I mean Leon... I simply wanted to see what my new, young body was capable of."
Shojo seems sincere, "Either way... you came to this world for power... and I came to this world for a second chance, follow me. And I will give you all the power you want."
Shojo's voice takes on a very dark tone suddenly though, "but... power comes at a cost young man. Are you ready to pay the price for power? If so then follow me, and you will find what you seek.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:28

Leon's eyes narrowed. " A price...." He muttered.
" Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:32

to Nikku:
They continue on for a while then Shojo stops, "I'm sorry... I have to take a piss... I will be right back..." with that Shojo walks off to the left side of the road behind a tree.

Leon would feel a funny connection between himself and the IV rack that he was holding... like it was more of an extension of himself than just an object or... the word that comes to mind is weapon.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:34

*Leon thinks about the IV, weapon? Hmm... Damn, Old men take forever to piss he thought, laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:39

To Nikku:
Shojo has not come back yet... it has been about 1 and a half minutes now... and you see a traveler walking down the road towards you... he is still a ways away.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:41

(Do I still have my backpack w/ my skateboard?)
Leon watches the traveler. Sizing him up...
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:45

(yep you have everything that you had on you before XP everyone does)
to Nikku:
The traveler seems to be a common looking person... he looks maybe about 30. He seems to just be a normal guy.
Shojo walks back out from behind the tree and looks over seeing the man, "hmmm... Leon do you think we should stop that man and ask him about this place?"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:47

" You can if you want, I think he looks dangerous..." Leon said, watching the man come towards them.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:53

To Nikku:
Shojo smiles, "He doesn't look very scary to me... he seems normal, and we should learn what we can about this world before we interact with the people..."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:55

" He could have hidden weapons, be a trained assassin, or have some mystical power. You're death, not mine..." Leon replied.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 0:59

to Nikku:
Shojo just smiles, "Well then... we won't know that till we ask him... besides... we outnumber him... and that Gate gave you power as well didn't it?... so you can use that."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 2:34

Murray touched his face. He couldn't believe it. He felt so......young. He looked around and just began climbing the footholds of the walls, to see the scenery. Murray became overexcited, though in his subconscious a bit suspicious, everything has a reason....He just got a free ride to his Utopia.

He began to climb up with ease, his suit stretching from his muscles and his other hand clenching tightly to his carbon fiber, diamond patterned briefcase.

"Can't wait to see what's in this place....or around it." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 2:54

to Car: (oh fyi... the "footholds" are more or less just divots and the such... it is just that you for some-reason are seeing these potentials that people normally wouldn't be able to see let alone use. and use them with ease... so yeah XP... but you are climbing easily enough and going along just fine Razz)
As Murray reaches the top of the wooden building he would see that the town is rather small. there seem to be about 20 buildings... and 4 towers stationed at each corner of the town... there is an inn and a tavern in the middle of the town... and it looks like you could jump from most of these buildings to the other ones relatively easily... or at least it feels that way... there are villagers walking around below... from the looks of things, this town seems like one that you would expect in the 16th or 15th century... like a small village.
You would also note that the town is ordered in 4 rows of 5 buildings... you are on the south east most building... there is a path leading through some woods at the north, south, east, and west exits of the town.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 3:04

"Interesting...." Murray said quietly, putting down his briefcase and his cane, sitting down on the roof and looking around the landscape. "Looks peaceful, I could settle and make a family of some sort." He chuckled, playing with a pendent on his neck and thought deeply what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 3:10

To Car:
Murray would hear someone yell at him, he would notice it was coming from the tower closest to him. A town guard yelled at him, "Hey! you there! your not meant to be on the roofs!... How the hell did you even get up there!?"
(btw... you can see a way to scale almost anything right now... though you don't know why XP)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 3:12

"I climbed." Murray yelled back bleakly, getting his stuff from the roof. "Fine, I'll go down I guess."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 3:16

A T-Rex rushes out of the forest charging the village and smashing down several buildings as the guards scream, "Holy shit! it's Rexor!" and proceed to fire a volley of arrows at the angry beast...
(lol jk Razz)

To Car:
The guard continues to watch Murray.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 3:19

"I'm guessing this is the middle ages.....I didn't want it to be THIS simple." He thought as he tried to find the footholds on the walls before.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 3:22

To Car:
While looking over the edge... Murray accidentally leans a bit to far over and falls... oddly, he moves without thinking rather quickly and lands on the ground, on his feet... and he didn't even feel any shock from the fall... it would seem that his body is far better than any he had in life... and he would notice something else... as he was close to these people arround him, he could see something different about them as well... he could see their vital points... he just seemed to know for some reason...
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 3:24

"Well this is very peculiar." Murray muttered, putting his cane in his hand and his briefcase in the other and walked into the streets.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 3:27

To Car:
You seem to be on a market street... there are the following building; smith, inn, clothing shop, food shop, and the bazaar.
Also you seem to be getting a lot of strange looks from the townsfolk because of your dress presumably.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Sep 2010 - 3:32

Murray waved at them as a response and looked at the stalls. He thought, His face filled with worry.

"Man, this is getting pretty weird.....I need some kind of reference on the year so I know how to fit in before I get hanged...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Gate
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next