Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The Gate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Beyond The Gate - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 12:21

"Don't worry madam." Murray bowed to her. "I won't." He left the Bazaar and came to Blacksmith to see if the job is still available.

Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 13:52

To Car:
on your way to the balcksmith you would notice two people dressed in cloths from your world obviously, and a traveler. talking with eachother. (aka. Leon, Sheik, and Shojo)

To Nikku/Tar:
We would see a man in the crowd walking by with what looks like cloths from our world. (aka Murray)

Tar: Murray is not labeled 'evil'
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 14:45

Murray begins to noticed the group with modern clothing.

"Well, at least I'm not hallucinating anymore...." He muttered to himself, limping to them as his hand is in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 15:29

To Car:
as you get closer you would notice that the one in old travelers cloths is holding an IV Rack. And the one dressed more like a skater kid was holding a club, and had a backpack, as well as a skateboard. and then the third one had an AK47 strapped to his chest, and was wearing a turban. as the 3 are conversing with each-other currently.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 15:43

"Hello there." Murray said, walking to them. "Nice to see more people that I can somewhat relate to."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 15:50

To everyone: (oh btw... like you look 25ish... max, that is for everyone Razz... and Leon looks 18 as established)
Shojo turns to Murray, "Hello there... I see that you aren't from here either... I don't suppose you have been here long?"
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 16:22

Sheik turned around, pointing his AK at the 'evil' man. He fired a burst into his chest, watching the man fall and the crowd look at them weirdly.

"What? He stole my wallet." Sheik said, walking towards the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 16:36

To everyone: (you are correct btw Tar)
Shojo chuckles, "Well we are a rather interesting bunch aren't we?"

The people actually didn't seem to even care what Sheik did... there were a few that jumped at the sound of the loud noise, but besides that none seem to have cared, at least not after his comment about the corpse being a thief.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 18:37

"Nice Aim." Murray praised, unperturbed by the AK completely. "I see that you at least have a weapon, all I have is a ripped suit and my hat." He chuckled. "So how did all of you come to this...eehh....place?" He asked the group.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 18:52

To everyone:
Shojo smiles, "Well isn't it obvious fellow other-worlder? We all walked through The Gate... for whatever it happened to offer us."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 19:11

"Hopefully "It" has a purpose, I still don't know why I'm here." Murray said. "They have this weird 'Magic' crap that I still don't understand, and to be honest, I'm still lost even though I already got a job in this dimension of something.."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 19:19

Shojo smiles, "Well, all that I know is that there are creatures here that we would never see in our world, and I'm guessing there are worse... So what power did you obtain?"

To Car:
you would notice that you aren't picking up the vital points on Shojo, or on Sheik... but Leon you were... but they were fewer than normal.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 19:49

Sheik walked over and took back his 'green paper', searching the corpse for anything else of note.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 20:21

"Well I don't know, all I see is just their weak points, mostly on their backs or somethin'" Murray shrugged. "Was too busy looking at girls."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 20:23

Shojo smiles, "Well, that could be useful."

To Tar:
You would find a small bag of coins.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 20:42

Sheik takes it, walking back to the group and silently messing with his gun, hiding the coins from the group.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:04

*Leon just watched the others talk, not very interested at the moment. He wanted to get out of the group as fast as he could... Shojo was very... scary...
(Sorry, Busy.... hair cut, youth group, church, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:10

Shojo sighs, "So find anything good on that 'just' kill?"
(btw... you can leave the group if you want, and it's fine if you have other stuff to do.)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:12

" How much money? " Leon grinned.
(I'm good. I should be on more from now on...)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:19

To Everyone:
in Tar's bag, there is 20 pieces of copper
in Car's bags, there is a total of; 1 gold, 15 silver, 75 copper.
and in Shojo's bags that he had taken with the cloths (along with the obvious supplies) there is; 30 silver, 50 copper.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:20

"Nothing of note." Sheik replies, continuing to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:50

"To be honest, not much kid." Murray shrugged, following suit with Sheik.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010 - 14:34

*Leon sighed once again and followed in suit.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010 - 20:07

Shojo sighs and follows them to the Hotel, inside the innkeeper informs Murray that a 'package' has been delivered to him.

around the same time you would hear a few shouts outside, and screams as well... something is happening it would seem, and it has some of the people in a panic.

To Car:
(fyi... if you do decide to go get your weapon, in your room you find your cane-sword... the blade has some ruins inscribed on it now... but you will have to go there and get it if you want it.)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010 - 20:49

(K thanks.)

Murray thanked the Innkeeper quickly and said to the group, "Check that out, and I'll get something from my room here." Then he ran to his room to get his package.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Gate
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next