Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The Gate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Beyond The Gate - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 19:11

Murray came down from the roof tops and began his search for the body, seeing if it's the wanted person.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 20:22

To Nikku/Tar:
YO GUYS!... I posted something for you on page 7! it is the last post there!

To Car:
Murray would find that this was not the wanted man, but he got some odd looks from a few of the townsfolk when he searched the body... he found little though, just 1 more bag of coins and his dagger, which seemed a bit rusty and old.
(yes the townspeople took what they could from the dead body before you got there... and it is kind of obvious but no one is saying anything, they just seem to be waiting for you to leave.)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 20:35

" Canadian? I'm American. -_-" Leon replied to Shojo.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 20:41

"Even worse." Sheik mumbled, walking closer.

"So how did you get into this shithole?" Sheik asked, punching his body armor and uniform to make sure they wouldn't fall apart to whatever was in the town.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 20:59

" I was skating home... the gate appeared... it looked... *Interesting*"
" Though I may look 18, I'm actually only 15..." Leon replied
(Gtg to bed srry guys and girls)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 21:08

Murray left and came to the Bazaar, hoping Kathreen is still there.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 22:16

To Car:
He manages to spot Kathreen after looking for a moment. She seems to be looking around at the booth with all the fancy jewels and gems, as well as jewelry.

To Nikku/Tar:
(btw, yeah both me and Shojo knew that Leon was american, but knowing what Sheik is at least somewhat, it was thought best to not tell him of you being american.)

Shojo walks out from behind a tree now dressed in the traveler's cloths, "Oh, and I was just a poor old man, in my hospital bed... I was very close to death, but then the Gate offered me another life, I couldn't possibly turn down a second chance. So I came here."

Shojo looks around carefully examining Sheik, "Oh, and so I see you brought a gun! splendid."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 22:20

Murray walked to her, and said. "Greetings, Madame." He tipped his hat and bowed. "Nice to see you again, it's a relief."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 22:26

To Car:
Kathrene looks at you and smiles for a moment, "Oh, how nice to see you agai-" then she suddenly gets mad for some reason, "You sell-out dog! Don't speak to me again!" She turns and walks away from you... given there isn't really anyplace for her to go, so she just heads to the back of the bazaar.
(yes... yes there is a reason.)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 22:33

"Huh?" Murray tilted his head in confusion. "Hey Wait! Come back!" Murray running to Kathreen, knowing why is he a sell-out dog.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 22:39

To Car:
Kathreen looks at him angrily, "Oh, what do you want you dog!?"
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 22:57

"Ahh, yes. Wonderful little thing, really." Sheik said, walking into the town.

"What was in here?" He asked them, thinking that they killed the local residents.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 23:00

Murray step back, as if she was gonna spit fire. "Listen, tell me why you're calling me this.....is it what I did to that thief.....cause I can admire the rumor spreadings here...fast as fire..." He said. "Anyways, give me a reason why you're calling me this and I'll swear I will leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 23:08

To Tar/Nikku:
Shojo walking with Sheik to the town, "I don't know what is at the town... we were just heading there."

To Tar:
you would have the feeling for some reason that Shojo was 'Evil' meanwhile Leon was not.

To Car:
Kathreen points at the red emblem on Murray's chest, "Like you wouldn't know you dog! you joined those corrupt assholes!"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 16:28

" Yea.. I want to get a bed for tonight." Leon added to Shojo's comment.

Last edited by Nikku on Fri 10 Sep 2010 - 23:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 17:23

To tar/Nikku: (uh... Shojo just got cloths.. he stole them from that traveler's dead body) XP

Shojo looked around as the three of us walk into town.
(it is the same town that Car is in... and I don't intend to re-explain the layout XP) we came in from the east though.
the Guards in the towers look at us as we enter, the people don't seem to mind us much, but some of them are whispering among themselves when they think we aren't looking. They seem to be going about their business and working well within the town though. (think middle ages-ish town... so wooden buildings and such.)

Shojo smiles, "嘿,所以這個鎮是應我的?...然後整個世界!" ("heh, so this town is what shall be mine?... and then this whole world!" oh and fyi I do post this kinda stuff with a translation because I hate when this stuff isn't XP) "So, shall we find a place to stay? I have some money I think, from that 'kind man' who 'gave us' some."

To Tar:
as you look around at the people every now and then you would just feel that certain people were 'Evil', and yet, you would feel a kinship in someway towards the people with this label.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 20:03

"Oh no, they'll let us in." Sheik said, folding together some paper, a round rock, salt peter, and sulfuric dusts. He would have to pee in the mixture later, but didn't want to do it in front of people. Somehow he felt that he had brothers in this neighborhood. He then leaned over to Shojo and whispered.

"Wu shou zhong wen bu shi zemme hao, ma wu ge dao ni shou shumma. Wu ke yi cao-pao ta, gai ni zaigga gou zia. Na shou ni gai wu zi tong la zai wu dao wu di zia." (I speak shit Chinese, but don't think I don't understand you. I can give you this town, these people are primitive, so long as we rule together until I find another town or get home.")

"You guys want a hotel for free?" Sheik asked, taking out some dollars.
"I don't think they accept American here..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 20:05

Murray furrowed his brow at Kathreen. "Look, how the hell am I supposed to know? It's not like I would know anything about the government in this town." He scratched his chin as he said it.

"Look, I'm just joining temporarily, it's not my only income anyways." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 0:27

To Tar/Nikku:
Shojo pulls out a bag of coins from his shirt, "Like I said, that 'kind traveler' gave us something." opening it, there is a few pieces of silver, and most of it is copper, "huh, this is odd money... but money is money I guess."
as he shows it to Sheik he leans in saying, "謝謝你,但我認為我們應收集資料,然後才接管這個城鎮。我們似乎有一些奇怪的能力,如果我們不知道這些人在這裡也有。" (Thank you, but I think we should gather information before taking over this town. We seem to have some strange abilities, and we have no idea if others here have those too.)

To Car:
Kathreen frowns, "Fine... but I'm not happy about this! and you better not take advantage of it like the others do!"
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 8:24

"Shi xing." (Maybe) He replies.

"Although you know, I could just say I'm the God of death and shoot someone." He added. "After all, these people are quite technologically impaired."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 16:33

To Tar/Nikku:
Shojo chuckles, "And I can drain life from things with my hands it seems, if people can do that here, I don't think they will be to surprised by your gun, and they may have something else stronger... we still need to learn more about this world."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 22:35

"Ahh yes, but I contracted their 'illness' too." Sheik said.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 23:08

To Tar/Nikku:
Shojo sighs, "Indeed, but we should probably stop talking about this in the middle of a street, people are starting to look at us weird."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 9:19

"They'll always look at us weird so long as we're dressed like we're rich but too casual to be regular rich people. Essentially, they'll think we're assholes. We probably are anyway." Sheik said.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 9:35

to Tar/Nikku:
Shojo nods in agreement, "Well they will at least look at YOU two that way, I am in a travelers garb... so yeah I think I could at least blend in."

someone would then walk into Sheik muttering, "sorry." you would have noticed that you sense that he is 'evil'....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Gate
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next