Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond The Gate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Beyond The Gate - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:19

To Car:
The guard yahns, "Yep, that's the idea... you can sleep here in the barracks if you can't find someplace else, and you just are on duty whenever your out and about now. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:22

"Thanks." Murray said, pinning the Emblem on his Grey Pinstripe Suit. Looks ugly. He walked out of the Barracks and decide to test the ugly red emblem out!
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:26

To Car:
everyone seems to be going about their business.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:28

He keeps walking, trying to find crime, or another dame. either way, it's a win-win.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:31

To Car:
after walking around for a while he sees someone who looks like he is stumbling drunk shambling down the street and bumping into people.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:39

"Whoa whoa whoa" Murray puts a hand on the drunk's chest. "Stop right there, being intoxicated is illegal in this kingdom." I think..... "come with me to the Barracks and we'll see what to do with you."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:45

To Car:
The drunk slurs, "gesh your hansh offsh meh!" and pushes off Murrays hand, as he does so 3 bags of coins drop from the man's shirt to the ground.
The 'drunk' looks down at the cash for a second then at Murray, "heheh..." He then quickly dashes off down the street.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:47

Murray gets 2 bags of coins and puts it in his pants pocket than yelled as he ran, "The rest of the coins are yours Citizens!" He sprinted to the man, fists clenched as his coat flows from the speed.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:51

To Car:
You would notice that you are running very fast relatively easily.
the thief runs into an alley where you hear a crash come from, as you get to it you see him just finishing climbing on top of a building and a fallen over pile of barrels that he no doubt used to climb up... though you do notice how to climb this surface even though it wouldn't be possible for a normal person to do with any ease... but for you, it shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:53

Murray grinned and jumped on the top of the building.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 21:55

To Car:
After you CLIMB up the building you notice the man jumping another building down and looking behind himself to see you... he looks scared now that you are actually on the roofs with him... he gets ready to take a running jump one more building down.
(okay you got pretty good inate free-running skills fyi)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:01

(IT's Parkcore dud.)

Murray sprinted again, gaining momentum for the next jump to the other building.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:03

To Car:
You catch up to the man on the third building (since you climbed up), he looks at you and takes a few steps back, "H-hey now... p-please just, just don't kill me!... here I will give you everything I took, just don't kill me!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:11

"Whoa, I'm not trying to kill you. Sheesh." Murray stepped back, so the thief won't fall. "I want a favor: I won't turn you in, though you'll do anything I want alright? "
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:14

to Car:
The Thief seems a bit confused, "uh-okay... sure thing."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:23

"Anyways, give me all you have, so you don't have to do time or face death." Murray smiled, his hand outreached for any more loot.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:28

To Car:
The man places his right hand in his shirt rummaging around as he begins to walk in closer, "Okay, sounds good, I am really sorry for all of this, and all I just-"

he is getting close anyway... if you want to go jack-ass and try to break his neck now or something you can XP if not just post that you want me to continue and I will go on.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:31

(Lol, Why? I'm extorting the damn thief.)

"Alright, give me all of it. I mean all of it." Murray said. "Stealing is a sin, get a better living alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:34

To Car:
(okay then... your call)
The thief has a glum look on his face, but you notice a smile flash across it as he gets close to you pulling a dagger out of his shirt and lunging towards you at a very short distance. (note: this guy is a normal human... and you do see pressure points on people now, that is how you know this whole how to kill people at a glance stuff now)
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:37

Murray dodged it and yelled. "Wrong move!" then does a butterfly kick to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:41

To Car:
The man stumbles back but cuts your leg a bit when he does so, the cut is minor and not deep at all though.
The man is near the ledge now while you are in the middle of this roof.
The man runs at you with the knife, "DIE!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:43

Murray tries to dodge the knife as he jabbed for his ear, making him disoriented.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyTue 7 Sep 2010 - 22:51

To Car:
As the man thrusts the knife forwards for your head, you dodge down and to the left but he cuts your right shoulder slightly as you hit him in the side of his head with your left hand comes up and strikes him in the side of his face, you hear a crack as the man's head turns to far to the side snapping his neck, and his Jaw seems to be dislocated. The now dead man's body stumbles back 2 steps and falls off the roof.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 18:16

"Ow, damn bastard.....you can't trust anybody even in this place." Murray said, rubbing his cut shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 21:09

To Tar/Nikku
Shojo calls out from behind the tree where he is changing, "So your an Muslim eh!? good to meet you, I'm from china and the kid is a Canadian!"

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Gate   Beyond The Gate - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Gate
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next