Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life in the Pits

Go down 
+7
TSDZ_President
ShinJix
Zentaku
We Tigers
Day of Light
Ta]R[SoNiS
Bestdragon3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Life in the Pits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 20:56

9 gets up as usual and stretches...he walks over to the sink and notices that there are two meal bars this time...

He clasps his hands together
"Jackpot!"

He eats both of them...even though there wasn't much tastes, hey, it was food.
...after eating both, he wonders for a moment what must be up for the voice or whoever to have placed such there
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 20:58

*10 ate three quarters of his meal, wondering why there was two meals there.
As if to answer his question, he found the door locked.
" Okay... this is new", he said to no one in particular.
* He then walked over to the side of his bed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 20:59

2 wakes up, walks to his sink and glares at the two meal bars with suspicion. He coughs and grabs the two bars, eating one of them; saving the other. He then went back to his bed, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 21:06

6 woke up with a yawn and sat up in bed, stretching. Then he jumped out of bed and went over to the sink where his meal bar awaited him. However, he noticed that there were two meal bars there instead of one. He scratched his head in confusion.

'Hm, maybe I was given two so I could save one for later.'

6 ate one of the bland meal bars and saved the other for later. He didn't have any pockets, but noticed his pants were stretchy. He placed the remaining meal bar in the waistband of his pants and found that it was snug enough so that it wouldn't fall out. Satisfied, he went over to the door but found that it was locked. He stared at the door handle for a moment.

'Something isn't right...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 21:29

Eight walked over to her sink. She regarded the bars with a slight amusement and grabbed one. After eating it, she repeated the process with the other. If the Voice had given her two, she should eat two. Such was always the morning routine, and she doubtled she should disobey its will.

She grabbed the door handle and tugged at it, realizing it was locked. "Huh?"

Suddenly, Eight regretted eating the two bars.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 22:02

1 wakes up and, while surveying the room like usual, notices 2 meal bars on the sink.

Huh...must have been how I acted....but I always act the same.....a reward for something...but for what?

1 eyes both bars and, after deciding nothing was different from other meal bars, ate them both. Afterwords, 1 walked over to Voice's room, turned the knob.

Confused on the fact that it is locked made 1 nervous.

Did they hear my words of change......but it was in my head when i said them....what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 22:31

7 gets up noting the two meal bars, "Sweet." he says with a smile as he walks over taking one and eating it then pocketing the other one to save for latter.

he walks over to the door to the examination room noting that it is locked... then trying the one to the rec room and noting that it was locked as well, "hmmm this is inconvenient... *sigh*... well I guess there is no questions this wake and no meeting with the others..."

7 contented himself with performing some simple exersizes such as sit-ups and push ups, as well as performing a few varied types of wall runs for a while....
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 22:39

9 begins walking around a bit, not knowing what to do...he didn't care so much that he was shut in his room, as he did that he had nothing to do...he wondered what the voice or whoever was up to...

...what if they are killing the others...no...5! ...no...I can't show any display of irregular behavior....uggghhh, what do they expect me to do!

9 walks to the examination room and tries the door to no success...he tries the rec room door and fails as well...he decides to do push-ups to pass the time
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 22:44

Maybe she was waken up too early? Maybe there was an inconvenience int heir system? Eight shrugged, and walked back towards the same old. bed. she put her head to her pillow and tried to fall asleep, but was worried that she might be the only person trapped inside.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 22:54

*10 sat on the bed, wonder what was going to happen.
Suddenly hungry again, he finished off the first meal bar, and set it down on top of the sink.
*Out of boredom, he sat against the wall, using the pillow from the bed to support his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 22:59

7 sighs, "This isn't as good of a work-out as in the rec room... oh well I gotta stay in shape..." displaying his usual behavior he does a few tricks running on the walls and performing a few flips... he would do several of these actions on the wall of his room that is connected to 8's room (are the walls connected?) and she may have been able to hear him running up the wall and such through her wall... (If I am right about the walls... and this is obviously un-intentional.)
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:05

6 sat on his bed and thought for a moment, wondering what was going on. First he had two meal bars on his sink when there was only supposed to be one and then he found the door in his room to be locked. It didn't make any sense. He briefly wondered if the others were experiencing the same things. He sighed and shook his head.

'Maybe I just need to act normal and everything will go back as they were.'

6 didn't have anything in his room that could be useful in an activity so he decided to do some stretching before doing simple things like push-ups and sit-ups. It was all he could really do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:07

(oh right... if 8 would hear it 6 might hear it as well Razz... that is if I have the layout correct XD)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:16

(Whether or not your mental layout is correct, the room is sound and shock proofed. A pound of C4 could go off in your room and no one would hear or feel it.)

Time passed, and nothing changed. The lights were on, the doors were locked, and nothing seemed to change at all.

(6 hours have passed without anything happening)
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:19

2 stared at the ground in front of him as he sat on his bed, time seemed endless in his perspective. He blinked, his vision started to flicker and fade. He rubbed his eyes, and became tired. He felt like he was given immediate blindness and the pain of a headache for a split second. He continued to stare at the ground again afterwards, still bored out of his mind as nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:20

Eight began growing restless, bored, and afraid. This wasn't correct. She gritted her teeth and wished the Voice would call out. She needed some kind of sound to be present.

She circled the room every fifteen minutes, then went back to bed in attemp to sleep. There was nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:21

*10 sat on his bed, a rather bored look on his face.
" Heellllooooo? " 10 yelled, hoping that the microphones somewhere in his room would pick it up and answer him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:22

9 changes his workout and starts jogging in place and punching the air, like he would do in the rec room, though he is missing his weights

...what is going on...
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:26

(okay then just wasn't sure thanks for the input best ^_^)

7 stops his work-outs finally and sighs, 'This is getting boring...' he walks over to the door to the examination room and knocks on it, "HEY! MISTER VOICE! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?... AREN'T YOU MEANT TO LET ME IN AND ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT NOW!?" he called out hopping he was loud enough that the voice would hear him.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:36

No responses came, nothing changed. The only thing that happened was the passing of time.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:38

9 goes to the question room and feels the door, since the handle didn't work, he just put his hands on it and leans his forehead head against it
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:44

7 looked at the door and kicked it then walked back to his bed, "Worst... wake... ever..." he plopped himself on his bed and just laid there staring at the door it would seem...

'ぐふ...も、少なくともそれは私が考える時間与えている...それらの夢....そこには偽の方法はありません...彼らがこれまでしている生き生きと本当の...どの....意味私はあの男...私の背中にこのマークがそれを証明する...そうし...私は意に反して撮影されている必要があります...私は彼らは私が何かを学んだか、または私が死んでいるかを聞かせできないように...彼らは常に私を見てしなければならない...それは良い私はすべての私の癖を変更していないです...と私は慎重に、これらの私が想起午前言葉を...知っていたと私の語彙を増やすことのないようにして私は継続する必要があります...私は方法を見つけるまで生き残るために必要な...他の人が同じでなければなりません...しかし、それらの1つベッドかもしれないここに他人に注視余分を維持するために配置さ...私は脱出する...私は捕虜永遠に開催されることができないために...私は自由の巨大な龍午前後... (ugh... well at least it has given me time to think... those dreams.... there is no way they are fake... they are far to vivid and real... which means.... I was that guy... this mark on my back proves it... so then... I must have been taken against my will... so I can't let them know that I have learned anything or I am dead... they must be watching me constantly... it's good I haven't changed my mannerisms at all... and I have to be careful not to expand my vocabulary with these knew words I am recalling... I have to just continue... I need to survive till I find a way out... the others must be the same... but one of them might be a sleeper placed here to keep an extra close eye on the others... I will escape... for I cannot be held captive forever... after all I am the great dragon of freedom...)'
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:48

9 walks to the center of the room, faces perfectly between the two doors (one on either side of his vision), crosses his arms, stands perfectly straight with his feet together and closes his eyes...he is so unmoving, he is like a statue

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Thu 29 Jul 2010 - 1:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 0:05

7 just sits there unmoving looking at the door his expression empty as if he is thinking of nothing or perhaps just dead... though he is blinking from time to time so he must still be alive.

'...しかし...しかし、どうすればいいですか?...私が脱出ばよいでしょうか...私が誰を信頼できますか?...私は何も言うことができない...がどのような他の連絡ですか?...ない私がする必要はありません...私が覚えているなら...して確かに彼らは同様です...そうでない場合は...それから、私はそれは問題が発生する可能性がありますね...しかし、私はチャンスを脱出するために外を見る必要がある...それまで...私は自分のゲームをプレイしていきます...私は#7引き続き... (...but...but what should I do?... how do I escape?... who can I trust?... I can't say anything... so how do I contact the others?... no I don't have to... if I am remembering... then surely they are as well... and if not... then I guess that may be problematic... but I have to look out for a chance to escape... till then... I will continue to play their game... I will continue as #7...)'
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

Random : Oooh Shiney *_*

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 5:17

Five woke up and found that something was odd. There were two meal bars on her table. She knew that they didn't appear from thin air so someone must have brought them in each morning but why would they leave two this time. Thinking it was a mistake, she took one and ate it, while leaving the other one alone. After finishing her meal bar, she walked to the door and tried to open it but for some reason it was locked. Very confused, she gave a small knock before saying. "Hello? Voice? Are you in there?" She didn't expect an answer but she did know she had to do something. That something, she decided, was to jog in place as she closed her eyes and imagined herself running on the treadmill.

((Sorry about my delayed post! I forgot to check in here. T_T))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in the Pits
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next