Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life in the Pits

Go down 
+7
TSDZ_President
ShinJix
Zentaku
We Tigers
Day of Light
Ta]R[SoNiS
Bestdragon3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

Life in the Pits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 18:39

"If you guys are betting clothes then I'm in!" 6 said with a playful smirk as he sat down beside 10.

"Though you'll have to help me along here; I don't know how to play this game too well."
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 18:46

1 grins,"All right, I'm betting my shirt," as 1 gestures towards himself,"Now the question is, what are you betting," 1 says as he is still grinning.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 19:09

"Why Bet?" " I know I'll win." 10 said, a rather bored look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

Random : Oooh Shiney *_*

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 19:33

Five looked at Nine and then smiled cheerfully as she waved a bit and said. "Good wake..Nine..I'm doing...good. And you?" She was trying not to talk too much since breathing right now was crucial to winning the race towards the two mile mark.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 19:38

He nods understandingly at her and faces forward with a smile
"I'm doing good as usual."

...they will pay...for keeping us here against our will...for keeping five here against her will...there may be more than the voice keeping us here...no...logic...logic dictates there must be more than us somewhere, we could not have come from nowhere, we must have come here, or...this is so confusing...we will be free, no matter what it takes.

9 keeps raises the speed significantly and sprints
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 19:59

Eight grinned. "We'll see." The cards being dealt, she looked at hers and tried to stifle a smirk. "If I lose this round, one of you is getting my pants." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 20:01

9 almost trips over his own feet and slows the machine significantly when 8 says this...
...he had never seen any of the others without pants...he wondered if the others had the same as he...something told him that the females were different and the males were the same, but nonetheless, he shook his head and started jogging again

...truth be told, he was very curious, though he didn't want to seem perverted
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 20:06

10 grinned. "Let's get started then!"
*He already has two aces up his sleeve, which he grabbed before they came to the table.
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 20:10

Five gasped when she saw Nine stumble. After he recovered, she giggled and said. "You should be more careful Nine. If you go too fast you'll trip like you just did." She knew she had talked too much and began to control her breathing once more. She was starting to feel more fatigued but she had already run another half mile. "Only one more half to go!"

Last edited by Nekololi on Sun 25 Jul 2010 - 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 20:15

9 smiles and nods
"...yeah...I SHOULD be more careful"

...perhaps I shouldn't try to escape...if my curiousity here and now almost got me hurt...perhaps my curiosity about this place could be worse....

"You can do it, five!"
9 smiles at her as he continues jogging...he had no idea why, but he just had the urge to protect her...to help her though things...encourage her...he didn't understand why, but perhaps he would eventually come to understand these feelings as the feelings of a father to a daughter...
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 22:53

Starting to lift weights, 3 remained silent.

((Sorry for inac. Surprise trip to the III world.))
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010 - 20:43

Four walks into the room kinda talking to herself but not loud enough for anyone to hear. licking some of the food that was left on her fingers
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 2:18

9 continues jogging, wondering when Best will post

...that's right, I will break down these walls, even the fourth wall if I have to...anything to escape from this place...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 10:50

(Oh ha ha ha, fine.)

"Alright, bed." The Voice called out to everyone.
Back to top Go down
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 11:04

"aww.....I wanted to win some more clothes.....Good sleep everyone!" 1 said. He headed towards his room.

Perhaps soon something new will happen, but wishing like this isn't going to give me anything.....

1 takes a shower, fixes up his hair, then goes to bed for a nice rest.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 11:49

*10 sighed, as he walked across the room to his door. As he entered his room, he took a quick shower, and fell asleep, sprawled out across the bed.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 12:01

2 shrugged as he got out of his seat and walked to his room, he took a somewhat short shower and went off to bed after he dries himself.
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 13:25

Five slowed her treadmill to a stop and then looked up at the distance-o-meter thing, smiling happily when she saw the 2.1 displayed. Letting out a happy cheer, she said. "Yay! New record!" She was tired now and would definitely welcome sleep well. Going into her room, she flopped onto the bed and closed her eyes, ready for the next wake. Maybe she would play cards next.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 13:33

Eight's shoulders shuddered. "We'll continue next time," she said in a business-like manner before she disappeared in her room.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 23:03

Three went to bed.

(Soz for 1 liner.)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 0:37

7 got up smiling, "I will hold you to that offer 8... oh and 10... don't be so obvious when you cheat with those aces up your sleeve..." giving off a pleasant smirk and heading to bed.

in his room he took off his cloths and showered... he dry'd himself and looked at his back in the mirror for about half a minute reaching back and touching the strange and foreign markings (the tattoo itself) on his back, '...hmmm... what does it mean... and why do I know what those 2 marks mean... "freedom"... (side note: that was a quote within his mind he did not just say that) and.. isn't this... isn't this from that world of dreams... does it mean that it is true and this is false?'

after a moment he shook his head and clothed himself before laying face down on his bed and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 1:09

9 gets off the treadmill, pleased with the day, but his mind still at work on the situation...he takes a shower and goes to sleep
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 12:55

Four turns around and goes to her room still talking to herself. then goes to bed
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 20:51

6 looked up from the group as he heard the voice telling them to go to sleep. He stood up and stretched and said, "Good night everyone!" before walking to his room, climbing into bed, and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 20:53

Everyone wakes up. The doors are locked, and everyone has 2 meal bars on their sinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in the Pits
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next