Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life in the Pits

Go down 
+7
TSDZ_President
ShinJix
Zentaku
We Tigers
Day of Light
Ta]R[SoNiS
Bestdragon3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Life in the Pits - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 16:22

9 pats 6's hand again
"It'll be ok, trust me...the voice is good to us."

9 seemingly scratches 6's hand by 'accident' as he pulls his hand back
"Oh shoot, sorry..."

...I hope he got that...
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

Random : Oooh Shiney *_*

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 16:33

bestdragon3 wrote:
Five
A moment later a man came in with a rather large knife in one hand, a clipboard in the other as he walked forward and stood in front of Five,"Are you ready for your test Five? If so please close your eyes."

She gasped when she saw the knife and then gulped. She hoped that the voice was right, and that she couldn't die like the others. Closing her eyes tight, she didn't say anything at all since she hadn't been asked to speak. She was still unaware of her bare problem.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 16:39

Five
When her eyes had closed the man quickly put the knife to her throat, and slit it. She would be dead in moments.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 16:42

6 was startled by the sudden scratch on his hand. He glanced in the direction where 9 was seated and rubbed his hand. He heard something different in his voice this time. He nodded his head ever so slightly in understanding.

Last edited by Capricorn Hunter on Tue 10 Aug 2010 - 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 16:46

9 yawns and lays his head on the table

(technically he was on the treadmill, but let's just say he had gotten off already XD)
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 16:55

((Aww I died? Oh well, so much for that immortality. Was it because of my inactiveness?))
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 16:56

(No no, read the pm I sent you.)
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 17:00

((Sorry, that point is really not noticeable XD))

Five minutes later her body began to squirm a bit as she slowly rose up, screaming in pain. One she was fully revived though, she forgot all about it and didn't even realize she had been killed. Looking to the man with the knife, she said. "Ah, hello! You must be here to give me my test. I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 17:15

Five
The man looked down at her, and smiled. Her blood was still dripping off the blade as he walked off, casually telling her that she can go into the rec room, but that she should clean up first. In the corner The Voice hung his head low and shook it in pain...
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 17:29

She realized that the knife was bloody but then took his advice as she returned to her room and cleaned up a bit before she used the entrance to the rec room, still bare. Giggling happily, she waved to everyone and said. "Good wake everyone!" Going over to the treadmill, she knew she had to get better at her movements and this was the perfect thing to practice on. She was nowhere near ready for running her previous pace but she knew that her feelingless body would exceed that speed after a good amount of practice.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 17:31

9 jumped at the sight of 5, wide-eyed...he immediately took his shirt off and scrambled over to her, shoving it on her

"Five!? ...you shouldn't walk around naked!"
9 says in a worried tone

...my shirt should be big enough to cover her whole body...
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 17:44

She looked at him curiously and then down at herself. "Ah! I didn't even notice!" She scrambled to put on his large shirt and then a blushing Five said. "I-I'm sorry. I have no feeling in my body so I didn't even realize it. It's annoying and I had to learn how to walk for a while but the cool..and not so cool thing about it is that I can't die at all. The Voice told me he was the same."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 17:50

9 twitches
"...I'm sorry Five..."

...how dare they! ...I can't believe this...this poor girl...the only positive is that she can't die...no feeling...no feeling.........

A single tear begins to form in 9's eye but he blinks it away before it falls

"Come on...you need to get some properly fitted clothing..."
9 says softly, looking at the ground
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 17:58

She looked down at the ground when he said he was sorry. She figured he knew the downside of being immortal. She would live on while those around her died. Looking up at Nine, she tried to remain positive by saying. "I'm getting used to it though! I'm going to be breaking speed records in a few days!" Upon mention of her needing her proper clothes, she shook her head and said. "No thanks. I'm plenty covered in this and I really want to get started on this training. It's going to be tough but I'm going to do my best with it!"
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:01

Two covered his ears, a headache appeared a second later.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:05

9 again blinks another tear away, putting his hand on her shoulder...he lowers his head and closes his eyes

"..I...I don't think you should run...Five..."

He looks back up at her with sad eyes

"...it's too...dangerous, not being able to feel..."

...those horrible people...

"...maybe...maybe you can later, mmm? After you get used to moving like this more?"

9 tries to smile, but his sadness shows through anyway unintentionally
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:07

Eight looed over to Five curiously, and smiled in the corner of her mouth. A look that said more about compassion rather than amusement. "I can apparently camouflage myself," she told Five from a distance. "And my skin is rough to the touch."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:08

She gave it a little bit of thought and then nodded. "Okay, I guess I can take it easy today but you have to let me run tomorrow okay? I really want to get used to the muscle movements needed even though I can't feel them at all." After saying her demands, she said. "So, what should we do? You could help walk me around the room." Her ears listened to her other friend and she said. "Wow you can really do that? So did everyone get cool powers?" She was still unaware of a certain someone's sensitive ears so she couldn't help but talk normally.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:15

9 nods and takes 5's hand in his, whiping his face with his other hand...he procceeds to help her walk about the room...all awhile having a sort of dull look on his face, sort of like he was sad, but lacked feeling at the same time...thinking deeply...

...he then speaks:
"...don't worry Five, you'll be able to run soon, kay? It was just a little dangerous to start running on a treadmill if you can't feel anything and you aren't used to it."
9 fakes a smile and a slight laugh, trying to help the situation, and to keep on the mask
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:16

Two
"Alright, that's enough for today. Go to the Rec Room now." The new Voice replied.
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:25

She giggled a bit and then said. "I guess you're right but if I can't feel the pain then it's okay right? I'll be able to just get right back up and try again!" Her walking was a little steadier now but it was still in need of some improvement before she can walk like normal.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:29

9 partially closes his eyes and cringes a little

....even if you can't feel it...I see it...and I wouldn't be able to stand seeing you hurt...or anyone for that matter...but you especially, 5...you're too small and innocent to be hurt like that, feeling it or not...

"...well...just....just make sure you're positive you can run before you go to the treadmill, ok? ...even if you can't feel pain..."
9 mumbles the last part
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:36

She nodded and then said with her trademark smile. "Yeah! I'll definitely put in my best effort to master walking today and then tomorrow I can try using the treadmill. Slowly of course! I don't want to fall after all. Feeling it or not, tripping is embarrassing."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 18:38

9 simply nods and whipes his face for a third time
He smiles at her and then faces forward once more

...at least she's safe...
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 19:39

"Ahh. Good to know you're-" three stopped himself from saying alive. "Well." He said. Apparently 2 was still gone, and that concerned him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in the Pits
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next