Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The robotkind - Emergence.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 21:44

"Optus is the one I was talking about, Zaphod." Rho then walks into the pod and picks up Optus.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 21:46

"Whatever." Zaphod said with a air of arrogance, for no apparent reason. "You sure we can trust this...Arab?" Looking at him. "No offense."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 21:48

"Well, if he was our enemy he would've assisted the battleship in trying to kill us." Rho puts Optus on a medical cart.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 21:50

"Just saying." He shrugged, putting his gun into his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 0:55

The arab looks at Zaphod with a poker face. He then carries Optus.
"Follow me, I'll take you to your chamber, It's sleeping time on the ship, the commander won't talk to you for now. I'm sure you want to rest a bit after all that actio anyway."
He then brings them to a big suite.
"Optus state looks stable, I'll just lay him on a bed, I have other guys so heal right now. Just press the room service button if he needs help."
He then leaves the room after laying Optus on a bed.

The suite's walls are all white. Some exotic alien "plants" are displayed, there's a glass table, a white sofa 4 beds and the ceiling is covered of small lights.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 1:06

"Bland....yet classy." Zaphod said, itching to see what goodies it has for a suite.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 1:11

"Well, this seems nice. I guess you guys should rest. Also, I can truthfully say that you are free now." Rho sits down and begins checking his guns again, taking out a Battlehammer Mk. II, and a Battering Ram.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 1:27

Optus slowly opens his eyes. "Argh... my head... that light... Am I dead?"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 1:36

"No, you just got fucked up really bad when we were hit by a missile." Rho, setting his weapons on top of the table. "Oh, do you all still have the Head Warpers I handed to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 1:37

"Ugh, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 1:39

"I want them back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 1:40

"Kay" He pitifuly throws the Head Warper at Rho, then just gets to sleep.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 10:43

Zaphod just lays on the bed staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 11:44

The lights turns off.

From that point, the 4 breeders were free from the claws of the ULH, all bounded together with that unexpected friend that Rho is. Free, but yet not realizing it yet. Tomorrow would be a different day, as if they turned the page to a new chapter of their life. Their old habits would be left behind, breaking their comfortable routine. They'd have to adapt to that new reality.

7 hours later, the lights turns on.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 12:23

Zaphod cringes from the light, as he sits up on his bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Ah, Fack my eyes!" He said, shielding them as he tries to reaches his sunglasses under his pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 12:27

*Yawns* "Ugh...I'm hungry"
A man standing in the door answers him: "I brought your breakfast, eat quickly, officer Olaf wants to talk to you guys."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 12:31

Zaphod puts his sunglasses on and stands up.

"Yea yea." Saying that to both Optus and the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 17:25

Optus take a plate with toasts, eggs and an orange juice.
"What the hell is that?" He tastes it "Mmmh, it tastes almost as good as liberty!"
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 18:08

Laura awoke with a start when people began talking, her mind still attached to the life inside of the station they had just escaped. It took a few seconds for her to realize where they were again, and the comfortableness of the bead that she lay on. Sitting up, she looked around and spotted Optus, who had apparently just taken a bite out of some food. "How would you know what liberty tastes like?" She asked, attempting to make a joke out of it. For some reason, being out of the compound lightened her mood... it meant that she could do more than fuck man after man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 18:11

"I've been tasting it since we left that damned station! I must say, it feels weird to talk to a woman more than ten seconds without having to have sex with her, it makes me feel weird inside, but I like it!" he says before he takes another bite of his toast.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 18:13

Laura arched her brow at the man as he rambled on. "Makes you feel weird inside, huh?" She hinted, her eyes straying to the food that he held on the plate. Her stomach let forth a minor growl to indicate hunger, something that usually didn't happen often at the station. They fed them so that none of the offspring would become unhealthy. "You going to share?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 18:15

"Well, well, don't be shy and come sit next to me! There's plenty for all of us!" Optus says as he winks at Laura.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 18:38

Kelin looks on at Optus talking.

"Oh brother........I still have to listen to some of this shit even after escaping."

Kelin then goes back to being silent and staring into space in a deep train of thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 18:40

"Meh, be that way, you twat. That just makes more food for me."
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 18:52

Kelin looks at Optus.

"I never said i wasn't eating you fool, i said i still have to listen to you talk to girls in that damned tone..I have herd it just
about all my life and it makes me near insanity every time i hear it"

Kelin then smirks and continues his thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The robotkind - Emergence.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Roleplays-
Jump to: