Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The robotkind - Emergence.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 2:13

(You can delete this after Cow sees it, but honestly, if he does not put more effort behind his posting I'm going to have ban him from roleplaying until the problem is fixed and he is willing to put more effort behind the posts. I mean honestly, is it that hard to capitalize your I's?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 11:36

(Best, do you realize there's an Admin and a global moderator in the RP? I honnestly don't give a crap about punctuation as long as we understand eachother. As long as his message is passed we can continue the RP. And honnestly, I ain't much better in english. He will take consideration of your message, but no ban will occure. At least, not in this RP.)
--------------------

Optus: "Considering that the guards are fighting between us and the escape pods, I suggest that we find another way to reach our destination."
Optus starts looking around, he then comes with an idea.
"The air vents are normally right under halls' floor. Mr. Roboto, could you please make a hole on the floor so we can use it to reach our destination? And uhm, why not giving me some equipment to break another hole when I reached it, I doubt you can fit in those narrow tunnel, you'll have to follow us by walking right over us."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:15

Zaphod looked around the hallway, then looked at Optus.

"Seems like a good idea, but where are going exactly?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:43

"To wherever there's something to escape with. We'll follow his (The special ops) steps from under and will emerge once he'll have find the location. Is that a good plan?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:44

"Sure, it's not like I something better to do." Zaphod smirked. "I'll just need a gun just in case...."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 14:10

"Very well." The Special Ops guard takes out a laser cutter and begins creating a hole in the floor.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 14:47

Kelin continues to watch while listening to the commotion.

"So whats the game plan?..I know theirs something down their but I cant exactly remember much since its rare to ever go this far out, but we should find decent survival equipment for if this escape succeeds and we end up somewhere nasty"

Kelin then goes back to observing the laser cutters as they pierce through the floor.

{does this meet the bestdragon seal of approval lol}
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 14:57

The Special Ops puts some Head Warper pistols on the ground, as well as a few magazines for each one. "These should do for now." He finishes making the hole and then pushes the opening down into the ground. "Okay, I will follow your vibrations in the vents until you get out, oh, and you, take this." He hands Optus the laser cutter.

Last edited by 666 on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 15:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 15:20

(Yes, much better^^ Thank you Cow Wink

And 0blivion, I'm just doing my job and upholding the rules that I set in place, and that you agreed upon. No need to snap at me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 15:38

(You were a bit rough, that's why I "snapped" at you Best.)

"Thanks!" He then jumps almost joyfully in the air conduit, followed by the others.
"Stay close to eachother, we must stay as a group."
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 16:50

Laura followed merely because it was something to do. Honestly, she didn't have a desire to escape, but was curious like everyone else to what lay beyond. Not even the firefight the guards were having with the rebel, or whatever they were called, was disrupting her train of thought or current interest. When they began following the Special Ops member, the only thing that stole her mind were tools that he carried. She didn't know why, she was just interested in them. The only thing that diverted her attention was when he placed pistols on the ground for them to use. Immediately she snatched one a share of the clips on the ground, holding the spares in the opposite hand since she was nude at the moment. The weapon felt right in her hands, and she again had no idea why. Not wishing to speak at all, she immediately followed after Optus as he jumped down the hole into the vents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 16:54

"Phewww, It's pretty hot in here." Optus said as he kept crawling.
"I hope the docks aren't too far away.."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:11

"It shouldn't be very far. Just try to avoid making loud noises and you should be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:16

While they are crawling in the air vents, other breeders start escaping, and start running trough the halls, searching to escape. Active guards started shooting at them, either killing them or paralyzing them. Screamings of pain and panic are heard everywhere.
As they continued their way, trying to ignore the chaos, 2 women and a man startspushing behind Zaphod who is at the back. They had entered the air conduit too!
"Mmmh, let's hope there will be enough escape pods for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:35

A sigh escaped Laura's soft pink lips as she noticed the other breeders as well. Were they seriously going to be followed by other people that were viewed to be insignificant? It'd be disappointing to have people who were slower to react follow, since they would only be cannon fodder in the end. Still, humanity was kept by caring for others to some degree. "I don't really worry over the others, but are you certain we're going the right way, and that we'll be able to escape?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:39

"As long as I follow my intuition it should be okay."
He suddently stopped
"Right there." He starts making a hole trough the thick metal.
"DAMN IT'S HOT! YOU BETTER HELP ME REMOVE THAT IF YOU'RE STILL UP THERE ROBOTO!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:42

"Yeah, we're basically here. If you got out right now, it would be a short walk to the docks." He says, taking out his Battlehammer Mk. II rifle.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:42

Laura chuckled when Optus began to complain about being hot again, herself not really minding the temperature. She was even more sensitive than the man, and he was complaining? "Oh yes, a man who gets hot and sweaty to live is complaining about a mildly warm vent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:49

The hole opened, Optus jumped out of it
"Finally..." He raised his eye, seeing a symbol on the wall: Emergency pod dock ->
"Let's keep moving!" As he entered the dock very big room, he noticed 8 guards standing, protecting the ships and the escape pods. some humans are laying on the floor, carbonized.
1 guard noticing Optus points his gun toward him saying: "Halt. Any further step will cost you your life."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:56

The Spec Ops whispers, "Fire, now." He raises his Battlehammer Mk. II and fires a plasma bolt at one of the guards, burning a hole through it's torso as it falls to the ground.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:58

Optus starts shooting and moving backward to avoid backfire.
"Shoot all with me!"
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 18:02

Readying the Head Warper as she eased her head above the vent opening, she noticed the guards at the same time Optus did. Instinctively, when she heard the command to seize their advance, her arms whipped about with the Head Warper accurately aimed at the foremost guards head. Within the same second her finger squeezed the trigger and the gun curved upward, the bullet rocketing out of the barrel into the head of the guard. Laura repeated the same action with the next guard before ducking down low. She knew that they were quick to react, and could never be too sure when they would shoot. Instantaneous reactions are never fun.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 18:04

"Return fire, return fire!" They begin taking cover themself, and start shooting back. A Heavy that was with them sets up his Crackler minigun and begins firing at our position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 18:08

several plasma bolts were then shot, Optus left shoulder got hit, Making him yell in pain.
"ARGH!" he kept shooting toward the guards, hitting one in the chest. There were only 5 left, including the Heavy.
Heavy:"Surrender now weaklings!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 18:09

The Spec Ops begins firing at the Heavy with plasma bolts, it's armor slowly wearing away as the superheated shots burn through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The robotkind - Emergence.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Roleplays-
Jump to: