Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The robotkind - Emergence.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 22:25

Optus turns to his friends once more "What do you guys wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 20:11

"I want more sex, O wai-" Zaphod laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 20:54

"I vote we go, we don't really have anything to do here. Besides of course, as some of these guys if we can take weapons. I'm oddly fascinated by them." She said, pointing at the gun that one of the official people in the room was carrying. She had a smile on too, for the lie she told Optus was something oddly funny. At the moment, it seemed she was the one with the most personality, Zaphod being the least. Women must heal faster then, it it's just her.

"If you want more sex, it's not going to be with me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 22:00

"Fine fine, I'll try to look for someone else..." Zaphod rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 12:33

"Won't be me either, naturally." Optus started walking away toward what his instinct told him to be the cryogenic center.
"You guys are coming or not? A long sleep is awaiting us, you'll have plenty of time to look for sex after, Zaphod.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 12:37

An AoF Supersoldier walks to them, "I will take you to the pods. This trip will end much faster if you go now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 12:39

"Excellent. I'm dying to see what it looks like when you're standing on a planet."
He then start following the supersoldier.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 12:44

Zaphod sighed and walked where the pods are. Great. More sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:32

"You won't even realize it, stop complainning you prick" Optus said as he stepped into his pod."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:35

"You're both pillocks. Now, shut up. As Olaf said, this will feel like it only took a second or two. Your robot helper - Rho - will wake you when we have gotten to our destination." The pod closes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:41

"Ok-"*they freezes* 4 years and 4 months later. *They unfreeze* "-ay... what the, is it already done?"
They all step out of their respective pod as they open.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:44

Rho is standing in front of them, "Yes, it is already done. What seemed like a second to you was an eternity to me. We will be going to the lower section of the frigate to get into Seagull dropships that will land us on to the planet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:50

"Uh.. Already? Woah, hehe... everything is faster than I expected."
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:07

Laura stepped out of the pod and shook her hand, moving her hand through her hair. It had went by fast just like they said, and it almost seemed too fast. That didn't matter though, since regular technology didn't interest her. When she turned to see Rho she immediately walked up to him. "Hey Rho~" She began. "Do you know where I could get a weapon for me to keep?"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 15:13

"When we are planetside I can direct you to a local armory in our underground base." They start descending a set of stairs, "Why do you want a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jul 2010 - 17:04

"I'm not sure actually, I just feel like owning a weapon. I'll probably practice with it." She replied, following the man down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jul 2010 - 17:09

"I see, well, get into one of the seats on the Seagull, we are going to be shot out of the Frigate to the surface, and don't worry, we aren't going to crash into the ground or burn to death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jul 2010 - 22:58

"You better not be lying" says Optus as he buckles his seat belt in the seagull.
Radio:"Attention to everyone aboard. the ride is gonna be short, but everyone must buckles their seat belt before going as a safety mesure."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010 - 7:42

"Yeah. The momentum from when the dropship stops itself would probably cause ridiculous damage to you when you are thrown out of your seat." Rho turns to Optus, "If I was lying, I wouldn't be on the dropship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010 - 11:35

*smiles* The Seagull stand out from the frigate, starting to dive into the planet's atmosphere. The ship's wings opens themselves to start planing.
pilot:"We haven't been dropped over our base so we do not rise the ULH's curiosity, the ride will take 1 hour ladies and boys, I hope you're not sky sick!"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 20:10

As they close the distance and the ship cuts on a series of very powerful thrusters to stop itself and then right it's position, they start flying towards the base. As they do this, massive building-like structures - ones that seem to have not been made by humans - are in abundance around the landscape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:58

pilot:"Those thick pillars you can see down there are steel trees, they are natural organic formations that are almost as hard as diamond."
The seagull then arrives on the port and lands on it delicately.
pilot:"We have arrived, everyone gets off!"
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 0:38

"Why is all transportation dull?" Laura asked before unbuckling herself and getting off of the Seagull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 11:01

Optus shrugs "Stop complainning, we will surely have fun here, you'll finally be able to have a damn gun maybe!"

A man walks to them
"Hello newcommers, I will bring you to the mayor's hotel where you will live for the next weeks, we have to give you more specific information about your situations."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 14:41

"Well, how do you guys like your new planet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The robotkind - Emergence.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Roleplays-
Jump to: